[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Grains

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

I'm going to avoid grains, vegetable oils, and sugar (unless it comes from a natural source) for as long as I can. I really believe this is the natural way to eat.

I've been on this diet for 3 days and I feel great already. I haven't had morning wood for weeks, the last two days I had sexy dreams time and woke up with huge erections. I just jerked it and had no trouble getting it up. My skin feels better. I'm calm.

Try it, and share your opinions. No shitposts please.
>>
>>39600164
>avoid grains
>natural

are you actually retarded?? humans have been eating grains for thousands of years. idiot.
>>
>>39600164
Mom science.
>>
>>39600197
When humans starting eating grains we got way shorter. And for millions of years before that we ate no grains, and were tall and healthy.
>>
File: 1462423148962.png (271KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
1462423148962.png
271KB, 512x384px
>>39600265
pic related, its you.
>>
>>39600197
Agriculture was a mistake.
>>
>>39600164
You need to cut out chemicals too, make sure you aren't eating anything with chemicals in it. Also, if you cant pronounce the ingredient, don't eat it!
>>
>>39600436
are you a fucking ass?
>>
>>39600451
it was a mistake

tyrrany and pollution and disease and work and overpopulation
>>
>>39600451
People have been trying to overcome the problems introduced by agriculture for all of human history. Coercive social structures, poor nutrition, environmental exploitation, etc. all arise from farming. The Neolithic Revolution and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race.
>>
>>39600197
http://www.ranprieur.com/readings/origins.html
>Groups led by Zioudrou (1979) and Brantl (1979) found opioid activity in wheat, maize and barley (exorphins), and bovine and human milk (casomorphin), as well as stimulatory activity in these proteins, and in oats, rye and soy. Cereal exorphin is much stronger than bovine casomorphin, which in turn is stronger than human casomorphin.
>Since then, researchers have measured the potency of exorphins, showing them to be comparable to morphine and enkephalin (Heubner et al. 1984), determined their amino acid sequences (Fukudome &Yoshikawa 1992), and shown that they are absorbed from the intestine (Svedburg et al.1985) and can produce effects such as analgesia and reduction of anxiety which are usually associated with poppy-derived opioids (Greksch et al.1981, Panksepp et al.1984). Mycroft et al. estimated that 150 mg of the MIF-1 analogue could be produced by normal daily intake of cereals and milk, noting that such quantities are orally active, and half this amount 'has induced mood alterations in clinically depressed subjects' (Mycroft et al. 1982:895).
>Most common drugs of addiction are either opioid (e.g heroin and morphine) or dopaminergic (e.g. cocaine and amphetamine), and work by activating reward centres in the brain. Hence we may ask, do these findings mean that cereals and milk are chemically rewarding? Are humans somehow 'addicted' to these foods?
>>
There's literally no scientific evidence that cereal grains are good for you.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.