[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I get this Weight set (610+lbs weight and bars)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: Weight.jpg (79KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
Weight.jpg
79KB, 1200x675px
I'm getting myself a squat rack and bench for my home gym and slowly phasing out my need for a gym membership. This local ad popped up and even though its some older rusted weights I think its a good buy for 300 bucks.

Any thoughts on used equipment or repainting/derusting older weights?
>>
File: Bars.jpg (213KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
Bars.jpg
213KB, 1200x675px
It also has a bunch of bars with it, a big thing that interested me.... Also a trampoline...
>>
File: wutbar.jpg (108KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
wutbar.jpg
108KB, 1200x675px
>I have a weight set of over 32 plates. They include 45lbs(6), 35lbs(4), 25lbs(4), 10lbs(6), 5lbs(4), and 2.5lbs(8). Plus there is many clamps from quick release to screw tightening. I also have the bench bar, curl bar, row bar, and dumbells. The weights are held up on a pyramid weight tree. The main brand of weights are Standard brand. It does not have a bench. This is a great set for your personal gym. There is also a 4 foot trampoline included. Please text with any questions or offers. I will help load it into your vehicle.

Heres the ad,
>>
>>39599492
That is one hell of a deal. Rusty plates aren't aesthetic but who cares. If you like em shiny there are likely lots of guides on detailing metal. Then you can just spray paint them black or something if you want. I would jump in that so fast
>>
File: Robotcockrings.jpg (80KB, 506x900px) Image search: [Google]
Robotcockrings.jpg
80KB, 506x900px
There's also an assorted box of free weights with it might keep a couple in my truck to weigh it down this winter since I like the Olympic ones more.

It is a tempting ad.
>>
Anon get it for that trampoline
>>
>>39599475
Nice 'line man. Get it for sure
>>
File: Boxoweights.jpg (34KB, 506x900px) Image search: [Google]
Boxoweights.jpg
34KB, 506x900px
>>39599540
>>39599560

Yeah I am going to pounce on it, he said yes to 300 down from 350. So damn stoked. Apparently there's a few boxes like this too.

>>39599560

......I wounder if I can lift weights on it......
>>
>buying used stuff

disgusting plebeians
>>
>>39599492
>I will help load it into your vehicle.

You arn't going to let him do this are you?
>>
>>39599634
>buying everything new

fucking sheep, rather keep my money circulating in my community than ending up in some kike's wallet
>>
>>39599652

Only if its a 40+ marshmellow man hambeast who gave up on lifting in his youth and left these beauties in a storage locker for years of neglect. Alone in the dark, stationary and unloved.

Then I will sit back and claim injury until he lifts his children one last time in to the arms of a caring new home. While he strains and sweats trying to load everything in to my bed. Realizing how weak age and a sedentary lifestyle has made him.

Then drive off a few feet, get out of my truck. Load up the 45lb bar with a few plates and do a full workout set of Olympic lifts. Turn to him, look him in the eye and watch him shed a tear in realization what he once was, or will never be again.

Then I will trampoline flip back in to my truck, drive off in to the sunset never to be seen again.

...Or if its just some dude I will let him help. Because I am not autistic enough to demand I be the one to load the weights by myself.
>>
>>39599466
I'm going to use my bed as bench, is that ok?
>>
>>39599634
>Only buying things brand new, even iron.
Keep up that consumerism mindset, I'm sure our planet will fine.
So many things wrong with your comment.
>>
>>39599811
No.
>>
File: 813qe8AtCQL._SL1500_.jpg (284KB, 1220x1500px) Image search: [Google]
813qe8AtCQL._SL1500_.jpg
284KB, 1220x1500px
I was thinking about buying this squat rack and bench to match with my new weights. It got decent reviews and with this used stuff it should be everything I need.

https://www.amazon.com/Rep-Power-Rack-Adjustable-Bench/dp/B01DAJIR4S/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8&th=1&psc=1

Used squat racks and benches seem way more rare where I am. Also I dont know if I would trust them as much.
>>
>>39599985
>$50
how the fuck is that even possible
>just for the one part
:^(
>>
>>39599910
Why not
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.