[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Favorites that help you choke down boiled chicken and other

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2425.jpg (149KB, 735x735px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2425.jpg
149KB, 735x735px
Favorites that help you choke down boiled chicken and other bland healthy foods?
>>
>>39598212
B R E H
>>
Knowing how to cook actually makes it easier.

Also abusing the fuck out of specialty sauces from the organic/glutton free market.
>>
tabasco is the shittiest hot sauce there is, the hotness is good but the taste of tabasco pepper is terrible
>>
>>39598212
some local bbq sauce (vinegar based) and some siracha
>>
>>39598212
>boiled chicken

Jesus

You can do a lot with chicken, just learn how to cook, find a recipe you like and count your calories.

Once you learn the basics of cooking you wont want to kill yourself anymore and your options for what you can eat will open up.

>tfw just ate some beef goulash on butter noodles and still made it fit into my calories
>>
>>39598264
this
>>
>>39598212
>boiled chicken
dont do this to yourself
>>
I marinated my chicken in lime and juice with salt and pepper. Then I cooked the chicken in the oven for 20min with two teaspoons of olive oil and some garlic. Tasted good without the need of hot sauce.
>>
>>39598264
>glutton free market.

Where is this magical place?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.