[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help My Autism /fit/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

So, my wife is asking me to make a list of shit that I want for christmas, and pic related. mwf I go to the gym, and tts I train judo/bjj, and sunday is meal prep day.
Staying fit is my hobby and christmas is just something that steals my gains.
Anyway, her family never knows what to buy me, and last year I got two hoodies, a gym bag and some kicks. I'd be super happy getting the same thing. So far, I've told my wife that I want some nike free runs and that's all I could think of. She wants a bigger list, and I'm coming up blank.
Asking for things like gift cards for fuel so that I can go to grappling tournaments or whatnot seem oddly specific, and I'd ask for a gi, but I'm an odd size, so I either have to buy separates, (or get a lanky fight gear gi and they are all sold out of my size at the moment.)

tldr: what should I ask my wife's family for this christmas so that they can feel good about giving me something during their christmas celebration, which, I'd just as soon not celebrate.
>>
Something nice to decorate home with, can be /fit/ or not

If you have enough spare time, look for something that interests you and consider making a hobby of that.
Something like /out/?
>>
A drone
>>
File: merchant1.png (225KB, 800x764px) Image search: [Google]
merchant1.png
225KB, 800x764px
yes yes good consumer slave. buy all the products while they are on sale.
>>
Get a nice punching bag
>>
>>39597342
go to thesweethome.com and check out their tool recommendations and shit

ask her for some fitz and floyd neveah bone china place settings and watch her freak

maybe a couple wagu beef strip steaks and a nice bottle of wine so you two can have a nice dinner.

if you dont really want anything, ask for something for yourself but make it something that shell appreciate
>>
maybe some weird implements for your gym? idk how commercial your gym is?

I brought my own log to my gym and just left it there, the owner was cool wit it
>>
>>39597570
Sweet idea. My brother in law (her sister's husband) made a lowes dot com wishlist, and they seem to love him. Maybe I will do the same with home depot, although I'd just be googling DIY Power Rack and adding whatever is used to make that.
We got the china and silverware for our wedding, and we even have a china hutch.
>>39597592
I already asked for kettle bells before and everyone thought it was a strange request.
>>39597432
I know right?
>>
>>39597879
theyre quality daily use china rather than fine china, though. i dont know how often you use yours, but it doesnt sound like its that often since you even have a hutch.

how abouy a quality set of bluetooth wireless workout headphones

i like the jlab epic2 i bought
>>
a quality kitchen knife
sharpening stones
mandolin slicer
food processor

you know. meal prep stuff
>>
Whey protein
>>
>>39597949
+1

also steel cut oats and a slow cooker. nothing like waking up to oats that are ready to eat.

espresso machine
sous vide machine
cookbooks - flavor bible, ratio, how ro cook everything
>>
>>39597934
We have the fine china that we use for thanksgiving that is in the hutch, and the daily use stuff that is in the cupboards. I'm not hurting for china.
Good idea on the headphones.

>>39597946
Got all of those during the wedding, and the first christmas we were together I got the lock and lock meal prep stuff

>>39597949
I'm going to ask for the biggest tub I can find as a joke, just to see what happens.
>>
Get a mini quadcopter they're fun as shit and pretty cheap
>>
>>39597966
>>sous vide machine
I don't know what the fuck this is, but I want to try the fuck out of it.
>>
>>39597411
There is literally one wall in the house that has anything from me, and it has a bunch of signed anime movie posters from AX. I don't care to decorate any of the rest of the house when my wife loves to do it.
>>
Ask for nice athletic gear: shorts and shirts, maybe even socks and underwear.
(Do they make special underwear for working out?)
>>
File: 074.jpg (35KB, 520x400px) Image search: [Google]
074.jpg
35KB, 520x400px
>>39598087
Oh, good idea.
They do make special underwear for working out in grappling. They are called spats. That is going on the list.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.