[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you made it yet?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: zyzzgrill1.jpg (9KB, 269x187px) Image search: [Google]
zyzzgrill1.jpg
9KB, 269x187px
Have you made it yet?
>>
>>39594791
No
>>
>>39594791
Working on it.
>>
Starting to. I made lifting and proper diet a part of my daily routine instead of something I force myself to do and I've stopped being a neet. I try and make social gains at least once a day too. Just gotta keep at it
>>
>>39594791

No.

It's a long process to look like that natty you know.

Also even when I get there I won't have NW0 hair like zyzz so just fuck my shit up
>>
>>39594791
If Zyzz is the benchmark we're all going to die failures
>>
>>39594843
what does nw0 mean?
>>
>>39594947

Norwood pattern Zero ie not on chart

Basically it means you are a chad all women want with a perfect hairline
>>
>>39594791
ain't no woman lifes aim
>>
>>39594791
Honestly, I've been training for more than I like to admit and look dyel for /fit/ standards, good in the normie world. It is true that there's been periods were I've "trained" like shit.
>>
>>39595100
Zyzz was loaded up with every kind of gear under the sun, which is why he died at the ripe old age of 22. So don't feel bad.
>>
>>39594881
This

Just fucking kill me now
>>
Working on it
>>
>>39595235
>implying he didn't have a heart condition which was genetic
>>
>>39594791
Nah, can't "make it" while I'm still in college. Give me 3 more years
>>
>>39595235
Lol no even knows what all he was on so you cant say he did everything under the sun
>>
>>39595235
It's a little disingenuous to blame it on the gear rather than a congenital heart defect PLUS drugs and gear. Still not good, but there's a difference
>>
>>39595301
EXCUSES THO SENPAI
>>
>>39594791
>start talking to hottest girl I went High school with
>first date good but no pussy or even touching
>Another date next week
>Go back to her freinds
>Everyone goes to bed and we start cuddling on couch
>her face towards me in my chest as shes tired
>MFW we start kissing
>ahshititsgettingintense.jpg
>start fingering her
>she grabbing for my pants and cant figure out my belt as no bitch ever has
>Oh fuck im soft cause I had two energy drinks and 7 beers today which is ultra rare for me
> Pants come off and mild errector
> she notices and asks "should I give you head"
> uh yeah
>starts sucking me off like a god damn pro
>Get hard and pull her mouth off my dick
>grab her by the pussy
>Starts straddling me
>we fucking now
Did I make it????
>>
File: 1345228189050.png (112KB, 200x296px) Image search: [Google]
1345228189050.png
112KB, 200x296px
>>39595300
>>39595341

>heart condition
>takes substances which weaken the heart

Was he also retarded?
>>
>>39595459
Nah, you can do a shitton of roids and speed and live a long life
>>
>>39595447
Is she still hot? Cause fucking a girl who went from hot to hot mess just for the nostalgia is pathetic and not "making it" in any sense.
>>
File: chestbrah miscers.jpg (106KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
chestbrah miscers.jpg
106KB, 640x640px
>>39595355
I have a decent life but I would say that making it and being a student are mutually exclusive.
>>
>>39594791
I think I'm getting there, just need to lose some more fat. i've already lost my fear of being rejected and am on my way to becoming a pt
>>
>>39595447
Thanks, now I'm hard
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.