[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do High Test Women like Fit Guys?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: Qvgxuz4.jpg (67KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Qvgxuz4.jpg
67KB, 576x1024px
Or they only care about the money.
>>
>>39593800
High test girl here (on fit to lose weight)

No we are not attracted to fit guys because you scare us away, it's indimitating, why would a guy who put so much effort into his diet and his body want someone so lazy? I've convinced myself you're not my type because you'll never want to be with me kind of thing
>>
>>39593841
This is pretty accurate. I don't have the gif, but there is one of like Zyzz and another one of a different guy flexing on omeggle

And it's always the fatties that go "eww, too muscly". They have convinced themselves that is ugly because they won't ever be with someone that fit.
>>
>>39593841
You arent high test. You are out of shape. Hoe.
>>
>>39593800
For whores
>money
>body
>personality
>>
>>39593841
if you're lazy you're not high test, you
are fat.
>>
>>39593841
>High test girl here (on fit to lose weight)
kek, you're NOT high test.
>>
>>39593841
Get off my board you roastie
>>
>>39593841
how big are your tits?
>>
>>39593841
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>39593800
who the fuck is this thicc filipina? and why is it so hard to find more of them?
>>
>>39594484
OP here.
I honestly don't know. :(
>>
>>39593800
>Do High Test Women like Fit Guys?
>Or they only care about the money.
Probably 9 out of 10 guys on /fit/ aren't old enough or experienced enough with women (REAL women) to make this sort of judgement with any kind of credibility.

Real women aren't after your money.
>>
File: 1472731268480.jpg (62KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
1472731268480.jpg
62KB, 640x960px
we high test now
>>
>>39593800
this may surprise you but different women like different things. there are low and high test women who like money and or physique
>>
>>39594484
You missspelled 'fat'.
>>
They're fat so any dick is good dick
>>
>>39593877
This is also how a staggering number of ugly girls become lesbians.
>>
>5 - 6.5/10 on fucking /soc/
>5'7"
>decently /fit/
Is there hope?
I really would like a high test gf.
>>
>>39593800
I honestly don't know, pretty good question hope the thread stays alive we need some answers here.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.