[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bearmode

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (104KB, 241x275px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104KB, 241x275px
How do i achieve bearmode?
I want to have a body like pic related, but im starting off from skinny. I started at 78kg and 190cm tall, im 84kg now after a month and a half.
What are the benefits and downfalls of bearmode and whats the most efficient and fastest way to achieve it.
Whats the diet and the recommended excercises.
>>
>>39592956
>78kg/190cm
>skinny

>gaining 6kg in 6 weeks

>goal is the physique of someone who admitted to HGH usage

>doesn't even understand basics of nutrition and training

there are so many things wrong with your post

read the sticky you fucking faggot
>>
Anything, Mirko is country strong so throw in some martial arts as well. Eat protein
>>
>>39592956

Das not bearmode, son.
>>
1. that isn't bearmode

2. there's nothing special in regards to attaining bear mode, you literally just get as close to your natty limit as possible then increase your body fat percentage which will take years of dedicated diet and training.

3. read the sticky nigger
>>
>>39592956
genetics, work and food
>>
>>39594890
>Whats the diet and the recommended excercises.
it depends on everything else
>>
>>39592956
1. That's not bear mode
2. Mirko Cro Cop is a legendary MMA fighter and you're not going to achieve his body by going to the gym and lifting weights. I'd be surprised if he even lifts weights.
3. Read the fucking sticky
>>
>>39594917
Pretty sure Mirko fought at around 105kg. He absolutely was lifting weights at some point. You don't gain that much mass from the mma conditioning and especially not fighting.

Probably doesn't maintain it by squatting, benching and deadlifting, but he certainly has been on a lifting regime to become one of the greatest heavyweights in the world.
>>
>>39594890
How do you tell if you have the genetics for bear mode?

Esp if you're a bit overweight and now looking to build up muscle
>>
>>39596640
you get there first.
>>
>>39596998
rekt
>>
>>39596640
Depends on how well you dominate twinks
>>
>>39594917
You don't get quads like mirko without some SERIOUS leg days...

You're quite literally an idiot.
>>
>>39597910
You're right.

Idiot confirmed = >>39594917

https://youtu.be/KQ_9KNI9LTg?t=42m40s
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.