[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Imagine if Ronnie Coleman was on steroids, he'd be HUGE.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Ronnie-Coleman-Bodybuilder.jpg (352KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
Ronnie-Coleman-Bodybuilder.jpg
352KB, 533x800px
Imagine if Ronnie Coleman was on steroids, he'd be HUGE.
>>
>>39590835
hearty kek
>>
>>39590835
Sorry to break your illusions but I roided 1 time when I was 14 teen and it changed my metabolism..
sry to say it this way.
BUT TODAY I WOULD NEVER EVER ROID
Iam 120% natty you fatty
>>
>>39590835
Steroids actually decrease the amount of muscle you have. It works by a psychoactive chemical compound inhabiting the uptake of free radicals in the blood cells. These free radicals contain a very potent source of testosterone (or a by product of testosterone) called Methyl-Oxy-Sufltatian-Castrate (MOSC for short). Once the source of these is inhibited the muscles lose their power to contract. They can no longer even stretch and you become frail and weak.Some people even lose the ability to move and are in a permanent state of paralysis.That's why steroids can be so dangerous.The things that are commonly known as "steroids" to most people are actually "anti-steroids", and help these powerful chemicals not be inhibited like the real steroids. So basically when it comes down to it you have to stretch the muscle to it's full potential and prevent the inhibition of the MOSC. Eating lots of protein also helps. I read this on the Internet once, so I know it's true
>>
>>39592172
TL;DR
>>
>>39592194
>Not getting red pilling yourself on MOSC

You will NEVER make it
>>
>>39592194
never-making.it
>>
File: SteroidFree.jpg (11KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
SteroidFree.jpg
11KB, 225x225px
>>39592172
>>
>>39592233
checked
>>
>>39592172
I was just about to inject one steroid but then saw this post. Probably saved my life. Cheers.
>>
>>39590835
I looked like that after 5 months of lifting. This guy is a loser.
>>
>>39590835
Fuck this thread
>>
Thats why doesnt take them.
He wants to keep it aestatic
>>
>>39590835
He's a big guy
>>
>>39592233
Is that Mike O'Tren?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.