[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Life is starting to get better.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: photo.jpg (88KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
88KB, 900x900px
I finally think I can consider myself /fit/, I enlisted in the National Guard for a 6 year contract. FeelsGoodMan. The next step is to get a qt 3.14 Korean girlfriend. I think I am making it boys. Only negative in my life now is that the transmission in my car went out yesterday.
>>
File: 1464760438999.png (267KB, 474x595px) Image search: [Google]
1464760438999.png
267KB, 474x595px
>>39590300
>tfw woke up feeling like shit and basically decided to do nothing all day

I ended up going for a 1.5mi jog, and then went to the gym for an hour.
>>
>>39590333
Nice trips. There is no shame in doing nothing all day as long as you kept to the routine and made progress.
>>
I got a date today, with a THINN qt 3.14 girl who I am guessing is like 5' tall, which means my manlet status doesn't matter. It's great. I'm so happy.
>>
>>39590333
you go alone?
>>
File: wat.gif (294KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
wat.gif
294KB, 320x240px
>>39591089
You dont go alone?
>>
>>39590300
>transmission

kek new cars these days don't even have transmissions. What kind of ancient beater are you driving?
>>
>>39591110
... are you retarded?
>>
>>39591082
>manlet status doesn't matter.
It always matters anon.

>manlets when will they learn.
>>
>>39591215
She's a womanlet though, can't that at least give me a few brownie points? I've never been a full 7" taller than a girl I've dated.
>>
>>39590300
Relaxed the cut to enjoy Thanksgiving with the family down, only went back up 1%bf.
Also got ill from allergies so wasn't handling the lifts well. illness tapering off so I started doing just cardio to regain lost ground and it's working quickly. Feels good.
>>
>>39591257
Im not that guy but good work anon
Chickletts are top tier and ive been searching far and wide for one but its nigh impossible to find one to date and im 6'1''
Enjoy it my man, ignore /fit/ and their retardation
>>
>>39591082
>THINN
>5' tall
How? Almost every girl under 5'6" and over 18 in my area is either chubby or borderline fat. Where does one find THINN qts?
>>
>>39591110
this better be bait
>>
>>39591257
>She's a womanlet though, can't that at least give me a few brownie points?
>can't that at least give me a few brownie points?

There's the problem, why are you asking others for approval? If you ask people "did I do good, do you approve of me?", you will get put down.

You could approve of your own choices instead of asking for others to judge your choices and successes.

Don't ask me how though, I'm still unsure how to.
>>
>>39591479
She's fucking tiny, it's ridiculous. But damn dude. I'm so excited about going on this date.
>>
>>39591742
>There's the problem, why are you asking others for approval? If you ask people "did I do good, do you approve of me?", you will get put down.
Tbh as the guys you're talking to I agree. I don't really believe the market thing even though at times I am.insecure about my height, to me it is a joke primarily. However your advice is actually good for me in other areas of my life so I will listen.
>>
>>39590300

>Korean gf

Good tastes. I have one. Don't lose sight of your dreams, OK anon?
>>
>>39590300
National Guard?
Fuck that dude, you'll quickly find out that they'll literally take any crippled retard and it will be the biggest mistake of your career.
Don't do reserves, go for active duty, even if you're only doing a short stint in the service. Also aim higher than Army in terms of fitness. Marine Corps and Navy are ranked the two most fit branches, plus Navy's quality of life is 1000% better.

I'm not a recruiter or anything, but if you want to better your life, don't do the national guard. I've been in the navy for three years and joining is the best decision I've ever made.
>>
>>39592321
Maybe he wants to potentially serve his community rather than mopping the head.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.