[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Routine thread >How do you change your routine?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: routine-1.png (36KB, 530x405px) Image search: [Google]
routine-1.png
36KB, 530x405px
>Routine thread

>How do you change your routine?
>>
just google a different routine lmao

was doing coolcicada ppl then i wanted my lifts to go up so i changed to candito linear
>>
>>39587446
what are you GOALS
>>
>>39588005
Be kind to myself and focus on the positive as the negativity in my life takes control of my mind even though things are pretty good compared to most people in 2016.
>>
>>39588090
You sound like a serial killer in the making. How is this /fit/ related?
>>
>>39588110
lol, na bruh, nothing like that at all

Having the same routine day in and day out can be hazardous to gains, you should strive to do something different physically/mentally every week. No reason to have a routine in life and getting to comfortable
>>
>>39588124
so you dont want a routine?

heres a simple 'thing' to do
enough freedom but enough structure

>A Group
Squat, front squat, squat lockouts, heavy front loaded lunges, overhead squats
Bench, close grip bench, bench lockouts, dips

>B Group
Overhead press, push press, behind the neck push press, push jerk, dumbbell press
barbell curl, ez bar curl, reverse curl, dumbbell hammer curl

>C Group
Deadlift, rack pull, deficit dadlift cleans, clean or snatch high pulls

pick one from each category each time you lift (that means you either be squatting nd benching or pressing and curling or jsut deadlifting). lift whenever you want. feel free to do abs, calves, try new lifts (within reason i.e. dont kill yourself) and lift accessories
>>
File: 1477019427085.webm (2MB, 828x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1477019427085.webm
2MB, 828x1080px
Add more weight
>>
File: tumblr_o9s8nm8KwX1vqutcko1_540.jpg (118KB, 540x599px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o9s8nm8KwX1vqutcko1_540.jpg
118KB, 540x599px
PHUL is pretty great, cruised on that for a few months

Been doing a brosplit lately though, just cause I find it more enjoyable and easier to do consistently than other routines I've had

currently it's

>M: Chest

>Tuesday: Back

>Wednesday: Rest/Abs

>Thursday: Legs

>Friday: Arms and Shoulders

pretty fun
>>
Today's

>12 min running, walking uphill, left leg bothering me so I couldnt do more
>10 min elliptical
>3 min rowing sprint, like boat row not weight row
>3x10 chest fly machine, 110 lbs
>3x10 row machine 110 lbs
>boxmaster until my wrist hurt because I kept my watch on
>>
Monday Thursday
>OHP + Weighted push ups

Tuesday Friday
>Planche + Ab wheel

Wednesday Saturday
>One arm chin up

Sunday
>Deadlift
>>
>>39587446
If you want to make a change you need to force yourself to make the change.

Really easy as that.

Want to get up earlier? Go to bed earlier and make sure to set your alarm so you still get 9 hours of sleep.

Want to work out more? Make sure you actually set aside 1 hour 3 times a week and stick to it.

Want to eat healthier? Make sure you buy the correct food and make time to cook and eat it.

Nothing complicated behind it.
>>
>>39588268
I'm on that routine, but I do abs every day and take leg day as a rest day. Maybe its too much, but i'm getting results.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.