[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

didnt smoked for 2 days, should i just quit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: rauchi.png (148KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
rauchi.png
148KB, 300x300px
didnt smoked for 2 days, should i just quit?
>>
>>39585924
do you feel the need to smoke ?
>>
>>39585924
You shouldn't have started to begin with
>>
>>39585935
dont know, feel an emptiness, but may im just bored, i usually smoke when im bored.

>>39585956
Tell it to me 6 years ago.
>>
>>39585924
Don't be a quitter
>>
>>39585924
Duh. COPD is not fun.
>>
>>39586032
Heart and lung should be ok, restpulse is between 53 and 68, so probally "good"?
I really dont know, it doesnt affect me that much to quit, but on the other hand smoking doesnt affect me either that much.
>>
>>39585924
When ever I get the urge to pick up smoking again, I look around the streets and see the kind of trash who smoke while pushing around prams, who cough like their lungs are full of cottage cheese between draws, with terrible personal hygene and a face like the arse of a fat person and say to myself "I'm no better than these wastes of flesh if I seriously start smoking again."

It's probably not healthy to look down on people like that but it's certainly healthier than smoking.
>>
yes, cigarettes turn you into a weak pussy, take up swedish snus or vaping unless you willfully like being a weak pussy
>>
smoke some weed instead i dont get cigarette smokers
>>
>>39585924
Just see if you can keep up the streak.
>>
started vaping. quit smoking within a week. Dont worry about people who say is for douchebags. Your body will thank you immensely
>>
File: Trap Thread 17.gif (1MB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
Trap Thread 17.gif
1MB, 300x168px
>>39588997
>Replaced nicotine with nicotine
>It's better
>>
>>39588940
replaced ciggies in the boneyard with weed 2 halloweens ago and never looked back.
>>
Just chew tobacco

Good way to cut
>>
>>39589010
At least you're not inhaling smoke, that's what harms your body the most. The people who spread the "vaping is for idiots" meme should be publicly executed.
>>
>>39589010
I was able to quit vaping no problem. Been two months since I last vaped, and I was a heavy vaper for about 2 years. Either I have tons of willpower (and my struggle with cutting says no) or it's just easier to quit.
>>
>>39585924
i quit cold turkey after 8 years of smoking.

feelsgoodman.

cravings happen. you just tell yourself "no" and move on.
>>
File: 1478864264302.png (146KB, 499x600px) Image search: [Google]
1478864264302.png
146KB, 499x600px
>>39585924
go for it man, no one likes the smell of cigarette stank
>>
>>39589010
The nicotine isn't the bad part about cigarettes
>>
>>39589010
Nicotine isn't bad for you in any way, apart from being an addictive substance.
>>
>>39585924
VAPE NATION RETRD
>>
>>39590374

>increased heart rate is fine
>it's not like my heart can only beat so many times before it gives out
>>
>>39590764
it's not like that at all
>>
Ok, 3 days now, miss it little bit while lurking, but its not that i need it now.
The fact that i have a lighter, a pack cigs and a ashtray 20cm next to me makes it even more good feeling to stay strong.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.