[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hair loss

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_6659.jpg (46KB, 500x286px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6659.jpg
46KB, 500x286px
Is finasteride really that scary? I'be decided to jump on it (only 3 days so far) because I started to notice very very early stages of balding at 20 years old.

I have not experienced any side effects, in fact I have an increase libido, but my balls have had this aching sensation from time to time. But this all may be purely psychological because i have only taken 3 pills ever in my life.

I've successfully driven myself paranoid because I am bought into all of the fear mongering and stories online. It is on my mind a lot because I am afraid of the chance that I am one of the men in the minority who are literally emasculated because of a pill.

It just seems like inhibiting a natural biological component of our chemistry (DHT) it really seems unlikely that it will not produce adverse effects. for those who don't experience side effects, what roleis DHT supposed to play in their body? Absolutely nothing besides increased aging?

Share with me your success so I can be more at ease
>>
First I would get confirmation that you're balding and not just experiencing temporary hair loss.

When I was cutting and doing cardio, my hair got really thin and I started to worry the fuck out of myself, but when I went back onto a high-protein bulking diet and dropped the cardio it started to grow back.
>>
I'd try it but I'm afraid it'll break my dick. I'm also 20 and have a slav hairline
>>
>>39584986
Got it prescribed by a derm. She said I am experiencing balding albeit very very early. I cannot imagine losing my hair.
>>
File: 1479077948802.jpg (23KB, 488x366px) Image search: [Google]
1479077948802.jpg
23KB, 488x366px
I'm on it for 6 months now at full dose, I saw no change in hair falling out until last month when it dramatically lessened, but now it seems like its going back to the usual rate. Just gonna stay on it for a year.

I've gotten sides like gyno flare up and ball ache in the beginning but they cleared up after the second month. My cum is still thick and pearly and the same amount. I found that zinc was a good remedy for the sides though and took it when they flared up.

Gonna stay on it for another 6 months since I can get it for cheap through GoodRX
>>
>>39584940
Shave it.
>>
>>39585262
I already take zinc daily.

My main concern is not my cum but my libido and my ability to get an erection. Whatever ball ache may mean it's fucking scary to think about
>>
>>39585317
My libido is fine, before I took it I was masturbating twice a day every day. The first 3-4 months it went down to once a day but now I'm back at 2, I did it three times yesterday out of boredom
>>
>>39585479
How long did the ball aching go on for? It's kind of a scary sensation to feel
>>
>>39586060
2 months at the full dose essentially, supposedly the sensation is not actually from damage to your balls but your prostate reacting to the meds but i cant confirm that
>>
>>39586139
Do you think it's worth it to start out at 1mg every other day rather than once every day? I read somewhere that DHT doesn't increase again significantly until 48h afterwards and finasteride has a very long half life.

Again my hair as of right now is fine so I'm not super concerned about regrowth I just want to halt any further loss.
>>
>>39586685
maybe in the very beginning when you are just starting, plan to take the full dose everyday after a month
>>
been on it for 12-14 months now, hair loss has stopped, got good regrowth on the crown and only a little at the front.

Don't listen to people telling you about the sides only like 1-2% of people get the bad ones (ED etc.) and they go away if you come off it.

If you are receeding you literally have nothing to lose by going on it.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.