[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to achieve this mode?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: fightclub.jpg (29KB, 640x430px) Image search: [Google]
fightclub.jpg
29KB, 640x430px
Serious question tho. I dont want to look so huge. I am 178cm and 75kgs( 5'11 and 165 for americucks). Any tips?
>>
bulk, lift, cut
>>
File: image.jpg (14KB, 236x314px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14KB, 236x314px
>>39583246
GOMAD
>>
Post pics for reference
>>
nice meme
>>
178cm is 5'10 you fucking manlet
>>
>>39583674
Why? it's a good goal body
>>
>>39584387
it is but the people here have body dismorphia
>>
That kind of physique is mostly a matter of low BF. Just do tons of cardio, limit your caloric intake and make it mostly protein and do some lifting when you feel like it and/or pushups. I looked like that when I never lifted but just did rowing in college.
>>
>>39583246
be a normal human being and dont be fat.

apply oils to upper body
use top head lighting

boom, should you take 5 minutes
>>
>>39583246
Read the stickie.
>>
>>39583246
There isn't one specific routine for achieving a "mode", since it'll depend entirely on what you look like at the moment.

If you're fat then you'll need to lose weight, and if you're skeletal you'll need to gain muscle.

Compare the proportions of his muscles to yours, not just the size of his muscles, but how each muscle group of his compares to the next, and how that differs from your own physique. If you're really lacking in obliques but your abs are fairly pronounced, change your routine to work the obliques more and don't work the abs as much, etc.
>>
File: 1477804767510.gif (494KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1477804767510.gif
494KB, 200x200px
>>39584994

>fight club body
>be a normal human being and dont be fat.
>tripfag
>>
Why do people always obsess over Brad Pitt's body in Fight Club when he looked way better in Snatch?
>>
>>39585275
You misspelled Troy
>>
>>39585119
Dude, they don't know anything about fitness beyond whatever shit is in the sticky and how to pin.
>>
Blow up your own condo
>>
SS + GOMAD
>>
>>39585322
this

troy brad is goat
>>
get better genes
>>
>>39583246
tfw ur australian and become so accustomed to imperial system thorugh /fit/ that u dont know how tall 178 cm is and have to check the 5'11.
>>
>>39585119
> he thinks that guy has a "physique"

the 140 lb skelly from my class, who has never touched a weight looks just like OP's faggot pic

The people that want to look like that are fat fucks.
>>
>>39585275
he looks like a body builder without the built body. a blank canvas. smooth, inoffensive, but nice.

Imagine you started on the path towards Arnold Schwarzenegger, got rid of your fat fucking ass, build up some base level of muscle before preparing to really get big ... and then just fucking stopped. This body is what people imagine you would look like.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.