[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fit/ can you help me out here? i am poor as fuck and wondered

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1408894716324.gif (457KB, 322x308px) Image search: [Google]
1408894716324.gif
457KB, 322x308px
/fit/ can you help me out here?

i am poor as fuck and wondered how fit i can get (sixpack and some pecs would be nice) from just doing pushups, crunches and squats and how long it might take? (i am 6'4'', currently 20 pounds to much)
>>
∞.
Don't expect results from nothing.
Read the sticky.
>>
>>39582624
put pushups and crunches aren't nothing, are they?

i've read all the stickies and also had a read into starting strength, since i am too poor to buy dumbbells though i am specifically asking how much said pushups and crunches can get you
>>
>>39582624
This.

Work in -> work out. If you halfass your workouts or try to put in as little effort as possible, you're going to get the same level of results. Almost none. Took me like 6 months of lifting 5-6x a week to start smiling when I looked in the mirror.
>>
>>39582630

Read the sticky again. Carefully.
>>
>>39582635
seriously guys? i am NOT trying to do as little as possible, i might even want to do basic exercises for an hour+ straight if that is what it takes each day

i just need something i can do for free
>>
i would've just figured, that as long as you fuck up your muscles with training, they grow stronger and thicker after healing back up again

so can i put a backpack filled with heavy stuff on and do squats and pushups?
>>
>>39582683
Yes it worked for me. Grab ur schoolbag, fill it with all your course and notebooks and do wide pushups for chest and triangle pushups for triceps
>>
100 push-ups
100 sit-ups
100 squats.
Run 10km.

Every single day to reach pic related.
>>
>>39582698
what do you reckon will help for abs? (yes i know you have to cut hard as fuck for the to be visible and that it'll take at least a year)

but can i hold a have backpack infront of me while doing crunches i wonder?
>>
File: 1480488602824.jpg (30KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1480488602824.jpg
30KB, 480x360px
>>39582621
Yeah, you shoulda read the sticky, but who reads the sticky. I didn't. Then again, I don't ask questions like yours. But, here's your answer-

>How fit can I get from doing basic exercises at home with no weights

It's not that simple. You want to lose twenty pounds? Then yeah, exercise at home, you don't need to do anything crazy. You should definitely do some cardio or hiit, though. More importantly, you might want to cut out all the junk in your diet. If you want to lose those twenty lbs as quickly as possible, I say do 30mins to an hour of cardio a day, combine that with your other exercises, avoid all carbs and eat little fat, have protein powder once or twice a day to help meet your requirements, and continue until you've lost the weight.
>>
>>39582621
>poor as fuck
Building muscle requires you to eat more, how will you be able to afford that if you can't even invest in a pair of dumbbells?

>6'4
I'm sorry to hear that, anon. It will take much longer for visible results when you are that tall.

>20 pounds too much
Just cut down before you start working out.
>>
>>39582847
i was thinking of just eating fucktons of beans for carbs and fried eggs for protein, currently i am eating pasta everyday so i have money for that
>>
thanks for the tips fellas
>>
>>39582877
>fried eggs for protein
Have you even calculated how many eggs that would be? That's at least 1000 grams of eggs a day for a guy of your size.

Also, at least where I live, whey is cheaper than eggs.
>>
>>39583318
that many eggs? jesus christ

goodbye gains i guess what the fuck
>>
>>39583318
where I live low fat quark is cheaper than whey.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.