[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

for those in the know. can a fatty be ready for summer if he

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: lion-03.jpg (490KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
lion-03.jpg
490KB, 1600x900px
for those in the know. can a fatty be ready for summer if he starts now?

285 5'10
>>
ready as in looking ideal? no. but you can drop your weight down to a healthy range by then. it will be a complete lifestyle change and you have to commit to it everyday, but it's possible.

eat at a deficit, workout at least 6 days of the week pushing yourself to failure, and maybe do an ECA stack to curb your appetite.
>>
don't aim for a specific season/date. that's bad motivation; once it passes and you haven't reached your goals, it'll bum you the fuck out and give you a reason to rationalize giving up.
>>
>>39581724

You could get down to 230.
>>
>>39581724
So basically can you loose 100 lbs by next summer is what your asking
>>
>>39581724
You can lose 2lbs a week for minimal loose skin. Do the math I'm not American I dont know when your summer is
>>
>>39581724
You can be a hell of a lot readier than you are now.
>>
if not for this summer, then by next summer or the summer after that.

They'll all come and pass eventually, whether youre ready or not.
>>
You can probably cut to about 170 if you chop off both your legs
>>
Summer 2018 yes. Get your ass to work.
>>
>>39581724
What the hell is the alternative? Not diet and keep getting fatter because >muh summer abs
>>
>>39581724
If we said no, would you simply not try?
>>
>>39581724
Why don't you try it and find out? Serious question.
>>
>>39581724
You'll fly like a kite because of all the loose skin if you drop 100 lb by summer.

You want to drop like 1-3 lbs a week to avoid this problem the best you can.

For 5'10 I think ~170 is ideal with some muscle. Start now and by next christmas you can look decent.
>>
>>39582234
He cant look decent EVER. Deal with the concequences, fatty.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.