[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck happened /fit/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 9

What the fuck is wrong with this board? I come here for lifting advice, to see how others are improving, and to pass time in general reading about things that I deem worth my time. Why the fuck is everyone's goal on this board to tear down others? Just because someone can't lift as much as you doesn't mean they don't deserve respect or at least answers. Why is /fit/ turning away from a self improvement board?
>>
>>39581697
we're all bitter

you'll never be as big as your pump
>>
>>39581697
manlet detected.

kys faggot.
>>
>>39581697
I just come here to read as well, but I never post. But I will now because I've had this "WTF" moment as well in my occasional visit here.

From what I've seen, most people who comment on 4chan are psychologically wounded, maladjusted, brainwashed byproducts of a superficial and materialistic society that typically places appearances and immediate gratification before substance and virtue. So they lift, typically as an unhealthy dissociative coping mechanism disguised as "self-improvement". So they lift weights but don't lift books. They go to the gym but not to a gestalt therapist. They spend money on supplements for gains, instead of food for their brains.

In other words, the stupid people make more noise because the smarter people tend to listen and think more.
>>
>>39581697

Be the change you want to see, friend.
>>
File: Le Tipo Maximo.jpg (197KB, 3000x1688px) Image search: [Google]
Le Tipo Maximo.jpg
197KB, 3000x1688px
>>39581815
I get what youre saying but seriously...
>>
>>39581815
>Pic related the post
>>
>>39581815
you're not entirely wrong, but

69deep420me
>>
>>39581697
If the main problem you have with /fit/ is people tearing down others, consider that some people believe that is the best way to motivate.

I agree with you that negativity is...

fuck I fell for the b8. 8/8 op
>>
>>39581815
The majority of people on 4chan are entirely average people and a good portion of people on /fit/ in particular are stem majors or currently working in a stem field
>>
File: fedoratip.jpg (4KB, 224x224px) Image search: [Google]
fedoratip.jpg
4KB, 224x224px
>>39581815
>So they lift weights but don't lift books.
>>
>>39581697
Because /fit/, like most of 4chan, is about 95% trolls trolling trolls, and 5% actual useful content. After at least 24 hours of not looking at /fit/, it takes me about 10 minutes at most to go through all the threads and maybe I'll find a half dozen worth looking at, the rest are trash.

Of course the entire internet has become that way, too, if there is any way to post comments to something.
>>
>>39581697
This place has gone to super shit and this isn't the whole

>hurr new summer jackasses stayed and ruined the place

This place is literally garbage with no actual discussion anymore, hell there isn't even anymore gym story threads, mirin threads ever anymore and instead we get fucking "Fat hate, fat love that hide under a different name , tinder stupid shit.

Once Zyzz left this place turned into misc without people actually lifting anymore hell most of these tards knows that faggot Tomato and have never heard who Quad is.
>>
File: IMG_2659.jpg (133KB, 499x749px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2659.jpg
133KB, 499x749px
>>39581697
>Self improvement
>Implying this board was for anything other than A V E R A G E qt3.14 Korean gfs and sips.
>>
>>39581815
It's easy to tell you're fake smart because if you were really smart you'd understand the dual goal of mental and physical improvement and the pursuit of perfection
>>
>>39581697
are you fucking brand new here? 4chan has been ripping on each other since 2006. At least I have
>>
Because this place is comprised of lazy teenagers who come here for asking for "quick fixes" and use this place for Google because they're too lazy to read their questions

More than likely you're a teen and want the "easy way" when THERE ISN'T ONE. If you can't squat 3 plates, GOOGLE HOW TO GAIN STRENGTH. This isn't your "weakling safe space"
>>
>>39582226
keyboard jockeys
>>
>>39581697
was /fit ever good? ive been here for years and its always been shitty trolls
>>
>>39581697

You want r/fitness my soft, unsavable friend
>>
>>39582047
Because no one lies on the internet....
get the fuck out of here with your dumb shit.
>>
File: 1451018224147.jpg (765KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1451018224147.jpg
765KB, 1920x1200px
this place is stuffed to the fucking gills with socially maladapted retards huffing their own farts to try and get high on their own self-absorbed sense of importance and try to shout down anyone that looks like they have their shit together because it highlights their own crippling do-nothing be-nothing flaws

the sheer force of unwashed nerd rage, autism, overwhelming lack of social skills, hilariously fucked up redpill bullshit that belies the simple fact that they're just plain ugly people on the inside, and desperate edginess cloaking a bottomless maw of attention seeking just builds and builds in some fucked up kind of echo chamber until it sounds like nothing but a sociopathic child throwing a temper tantrum
>>
File: mzxqr90iMh1razmx4o1_1280.jpg (128KB, 956x870px) Image search: [Google]
mzxqr90iMh1razmx4o1_1280.jpg
128KB, 956x870px
>>39581703
/thread
>>
>>39583201
This is 4chan,everybody knows this.
Why did you put that obvious wall text over our face mozey.
>>
File: crab.jpg (170KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
crab.jpg
170KB, 1024x576px
>>39581697
i dunno man, i thought we were in this together.
i have come to recon that we are still in this together, but the only reason is because everyone is grabbing each other than pulling each other down.
such a shame
>>
>>39581815
Yes anon it's our fake society tricking people into believing the lie that looks matter
>>
>>39583201
And yet here you are.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.