[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me Fit!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

I just asked out this qtpi tea stand girl, literally seconds after he boyfriend left. Caught me off guard, and I was spilling my spaghetti for the remainder of the conversation, which was awkward as hell.

>Well, actually, that was my boyfriend earlier.
>Ohhhhhh shiiit, that's awkward as hell. Uhhhh... Yeah, I don't think he would like us going out together.
>Well, actually...
A customer walks by and she takes their order. I'm standing at the cashier area, literally raging against my self as to whether I should bail out or stick around to hear what she says.
>(I say) Hahahaha... this is pretty awkward
She brings up that her family usually goes to do what I asked her out to every year during winter, and is about to say something again.
>Well, if you want, you can come with me and my family. I'm sorry if that's not what you want, or off im misunderstanding what you want.
I'm not really sure what she meant by that because I wasn't so spaghetted out at the time. I just said yeah that would even great, and ran like napoleon dynamite out of there. Thoughts ?

And to keep it fit related, how much progress do workout programs really offer over whatever you can personally decide? I've basically made my own upper/lower day split for strength training, and I've seen some good progress. How much better would Igbo be if I follow the flock on something like SS, Grey Skull, Candito etc?
>>
>>39580375
>I'm not really sure what she meant by that

she wants you to stop talking to her

No girl would want an awkward sperg like you to go with her family anywhere. Shes politely telling you to fuck off.
>>
>>39580392
Kind of mean sempai. I'm pretty attractive and she really did invite some guy that asked her out to spend time with her beyond that point. And she knows I'm not really a sperg lord. I've been talking to her on a weekly basis since July.

But I'm sure she was telling me to fuck off. But that's such a odd way to put it.

Also, I usually try to add weights every time I can go 4x5 1x5+ on oly lifts. I've been progressing in weights (sometimes up to 20 pounds on bench) every month essentially. It's not a natural progression, it'll be random and quantum (I.e, I'm not slapping 5 pounds every week and rocking it, but sometimes I can do 20 pounds, and sometime 5 pounds, more the next week.
>>
>>39580718
Also,

Is this average or similar to the progression people experience with beginner programs/intermediate programs?
>>
she has a boyfriend. fuck off. don't be a douche and try to take another man's woman.
>>
I guarantee you that the moment you sperged off, she texted her bf and told him what happened. Next time you go to see her, he'll be waiting, ready to fuck you up.
>>
>>39580375
>Well, actually...
what did she mean by this?
>>
>>39580847
She wouldnt mind if her bf care, but then he lost spaghetti by repeat the awkward thing and she realizued he is autistic af.
>>
>>39580718

>Kind of mean sempai
I'm sorry buddy, I'll try to be nicer next time
<3
>>
>>39580375
She has that left shoulder vein just like me :')
>>
>>39580815
I'm not really intending to take her from him. I would be okay as friends, since I'm not really interested in long relationships anymore.
>>39580815
Funny thing, I was going to ask her until he showed up. I had no idea he was her boyfriend. Either case, he's fat, admiringly taller than me, but one of those artsy types of people. I don't feel threatened at the least bit.

>>39580879
>>39580847
Well, as soon as I heard that, I began abort mode. I commented about how awkward the whole thing was (since he had literally just been there), and was going to walk away. I would have if she hadn't said that right before a customer came up.
>>
>>39581028
Op here,
Really also like to hear about programs. I don't want to part from my own routine, but if everyone is following these canned workouts and making progress, I'd like to get gains faster while not falling for a meme.
>>
>>39581016
I'm jelly anon-kun. I'm struggling to get past the 15% bf wall, since I've been a porker all my life. Let's see a pic?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.