[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Sadness Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: Sorrowpepe.png (179KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
Sorrowpepe.png
179KB, 499x499px
I just found out that my gym is probably goint down for good.

I have been going there for four years, five to six times a week. Sometimes when I was going by, Id just go in to greet the receptionist and lift a bunch of weights for five minutes just for fun before going back to my daily business. It was like a second home, maybe I even came and left more freely than I do my house.

I dont know what I am going to do.
>>
File: __(6).jpg (43KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
__(6).jpg
43KB, 900x900px
>tfw botched another job interview

Welp guess I'll be going on food stamps before I ever get hired again
>>
>>39577867
>>39577867
>Buy gym equipment at wholesale
>do teeny bit of market research
>open your own gym
Congrats You're now a business owner now you can do the same for some other sad bloke.
>>
>>39577867
Just to clarify, I dont own the gym, it just happens to be the centrepiece of my life.
>>
File: 1450048042113.jpg (17KB, 375x360px) Image search: [Google]
1450048042113.jpg
17KB, 375x360px
>gf of 2 years left me 2 months ago
>grades dropping
>Haven't banged anything in 2 months

At least I'm going clubbing tonight, might pull..

Who am I kidding I'm ugly as sin
>>
>>39577904
>gym is closing down
>open up another one
>also closes because there's a reason the first one closed down

don't take business advice from /fit/
>>
>Meet girl from tinder
>Start talking to her everyday for about 2 weeks
>Get really close with each other, really like her
>Talk about really personal stuff the other day, she says she pushes people away, has trouble when people develop feelings for her, has intimacy issues she believes
>Yesterday we text early in the day, everything is fine, great actually
>Get off work and text her, ask her what she's thinking about, says she thinks we're too invested in each other and should talk less
>I inquire as to why
>She says she's still a fan of me, she just needs a minute to breathe
>I ask her what she means by that and she says she'll text me later today, waiting on that text
>Supposed to see each other on Saturday, not sure about that now
Goddamnit, I shouldn't care so much, but I'm honestly heartbroken, I get too attached, probably because I've been without the feeling of someone actually wanting me and liking me for so long that when I finally got some emotional attention I went crazy and attached myself like crazy
Fuck me
>>
>>39577932
It s not like a shutin student who only studies and lifts could run a business, so dont worry.

I guess this is me officially losing a dimension, which makes me pretty one dimensional...
>>
Didnt go to the gym last three weeks because I spent all that time studying., also didnt eat that much.

Exams came I was exhausted mentally and physically, wrote every test around 45%.

Not only I failed all but I lost my gains... I come to the conclusion I am no that smart for engineering, whole life I relayed on the hard work and being persistant, and not on natural high iq which is needed for engineering.

On top of that I dont have a gf and I dont come from rich a family, only thing which made me happy was my 1/2/3/4 and I doubt I have that atm...
>>
>>39577914
Get drunk just short of vomiting/being a complete douche and dance like youre having the time of your life towards the front. This is how you get girls. Some drunk 8/10 stacy was making out with me yesterday even though im a skeleton and not good looking enough to make up for it. I stopped that pursuit though because she was too drunk and I didnt really want to deal with that shit
>>
>>39577984
Cheers lad
>>
>>39577984
Any other tips?
>>
File: Lthelumberjack.jpg (61KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
Lthelumberjack.jpg
61KB, 640x400px
Fuck you R9K /nogf/ shites, this is a threat about manly sorrow, not your bloody hormonal problems.
>>
>>39578049
Even if a girl is carving the fuck out of your pelvis you still have a low chance of taking her back unless youre chad of course. This is mainly because girls are very hesitant on leaving their social circle, and even if they want to you have a high chance of getting cock blocked by one of her friends. My tip for this is to buy whoever you trying to take back and at least one of her friends a drink so youre in a way a small part of the circle now. Also if your place is close by make sure you throw that out there
>>
>>39578049
>>39578133
Oh and the most important part is never go for girls, but for yourself to have a good ass time. Girls have good social intuition so they can sniff out "creeps" who are there just to fuck. They will be drawn towards youre the life of the party.
>>
>>39578174
Thanks I'll let you know how it goes

>Look for a thread tomorrow morning with a picture of a Llama
>>
>>39577867
>Paper due Tuesday
>Still haven't started beyond coming up with vague idea of topic
>Dinner at Professor's house tomorrow, I know the subject of my paper will come up, and I need to not look like a total fuckup
>On /fit/ instead of doing paper
>Already decided not to go out this weekend to work on paper, gains will thank me anyway.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.