[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Headphones

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 7

File: Bose Soundsport Bluetooth.jpg (41KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Bose Soundsport Bluetooth.jpg
41KB, 1000x1000px
So /fitfags

What headphones do you rock at the gym and why?

Ill start; My fiance just bought me the Soundsports. Audio is one of the things I never cheap out on because of how motivating it can be. The soundsports are bluetooth because I am not a fan of cables getting in the way and they are sweat/water resistant
>>
>>39576765
X3's. 130 new and they've got more built in battery life than the freedoms and slimmer build than the x2's.

Shame you weren't looking a few days ago, x3's were 100 bucks for like a week
>>
>>39576776
Who makes what youre referring to?
>>
>>39576765

LG Tone's. $40-$50 best pair of sweat resistant long battery bluetooth headphones. Sound gets loud, sound quality is ok
>>
File: jaybird-x3.jpg (145KB, 1200x776px) Image search: [Google]
jaybird-x3.jpg
145KB, 1200x776px
>>39576796
Jaybird. Arguably the best sound you can get for bluetooth buds, especially at the price point.
>>
>>39576824
Ahh Jaybirds, the original sweat resistant.

I always respected Jaybirds but as far as quality goes I always preferred Klipsche or the Bose
>>
What are some cheapest wireless headphones one can get?
>>
gear circle
Won them for free when i worked for samsung. They work about as well as any other bluetooth headphones
>>
>>39576834
The LG Tones are the best of the $ imo. Anything lower quality will break under sweat and heat

>>39576845
Fuck is that
>>
>>39576831
You can definitely get better sound for buds at that price, but wired. Klipsch come close but they always miss on mids for me. Bose has too much niggerbass for me for that initial wow factor
>>
>>39576867

Wired is a way to go. I have the QC20's for my desk or my guitar amp. Im not a huge bass fan desu. I listen to alot of black metal, classic piano, some movie ballads and progressive. While I agree my Bluetooths arent the best out there, I have a hard time finding headphones that beat the quality at the same price point. Im even considering getting their home theater soundbar.

The bestbuy guys told me Klipsch is under new management, speaker quality has gone down
>>
>>39576890
Sorry, QC15
>>
>>39576890
Figures. Klipsch was doing great fit a while.

I have etymotic hf2's. I wanted something a bit more neutral sounding so i could listen to a bit of everything. Well worth the dosh.
>>
>>39576914

I remember when they first came out. You buy their buds, and make an appointment at a doctors office. They molded earbuds specific to your ear canals and it was included in the price. Shit was crazy.

What car speakers do you run if you dont me asking? I was gonna go Kappas but wasnt sure how Infinity was these days; you seem to be avid about your quality of music as well
>>
File: sc_B00413XA3G-01.jpg (17KB, 240x300px) Image search: [Google]
sc_B00413XA3G-01.jpg
17KB, 240x300px
Have been using these for a good 5 years now. Never had an issue
>>
future sonic g10s. 100% worth
>>
>>39576942
I dont spend much time in my car and its a 10 year old piece of shit anyway, so im running stock. Youre headed in the right direction though. Id investigate a bit more into infinity.

Do yourself a favor and look for a balanced system. Do not go nig tier witth the needless subwoofer in the trunk.

Also lot of things to consider, like cabin noise level when driving and that sort of thing. Anything you get over stock will be a dramatic improvement so ling as you don't ask the retards at best buy what to get.
>>
File: ipod.png (53KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
ipod.png
53KB, 300x300px
>falling for the bluetooth meme

this right here. I just clip it to my sleeve then route the cord through my shirt.
>>
>>39577235

I have a 2015 civic ex and I live in the suburbs. Very quiet drive and the civic does a good job of keeping outside noise outside. Every car ive owned I never went far left. Aftermarket speakers were an immediate upgrade and I used to rock infinity rears and alpine type s in the front to get the mixture just right. Added an in alpine amp to up the quality as well.. Im not into Bass, im into balance. Nice thing about my new car is tweeter cut outs are stock. Buddy of mine wants me to go Kicker or Fosgate, but just like you I do not want that Thunder to outdo the small things
>>
>>39577236
Youre okay with 100 song limit? Do you listen to the radio primarily too?
>>
>>39577309
You got the right idea.
>>
Probably going to pick up a pair of wireless Skullcandy Hesh tomorrow. Maybe a bit much for the gym but I really don't want a cord lying across the back of my neck.
>>
>>39577404
Nah man. Skullcandy is the shit. They do well at the gym and the best part is the lifetime limited warranty. If they break, just fucking mail it in or email them. Theyll just mail you a new pair in the mail free of charge. Super laid back company
>>
>>39577331
Yes, but I get about 250+ songs since I keep the files at 192 bit rate. That's at least 14 hours of music. The charge lasts about 15 hours and my workouts or bike rides range from 1.5 hours - 3 hours.

For strictly a mp3 player this is the best. I don't need more than 2gb of music because not only will I never listen to all of that in a workout but then it becomes a giant distraction being tempted to stop and switch songs. I just put a couple playlists on it and set it to shuffle.
>>
>>39577404
Buddy of mine has a pair and used em for awhile. They never broke, but they always got in the way when he got on the bench or decline. I believe he said he sweat alot more around that area too.

>>39577423
192bit rate? What are you listening to? I guess that works man, I personally wouldnt want to be limited, I tend to use google drive to access everything and have maybe 60gb worth of tracks
>>
File: klnadspifoh-98y2934nlknsd9f8jdf.png (146KB, 1545x626px) Image search: [Google]
klnadspifoh-98y2934nlknsd9f8jdf.png
146KB, 1545x626px
I used these for about a year before a few hiccups.
100% sure that I just didn't charge them before going to the gym.
>>
File: 1446570855844.jpg (2MB, 2447x3518px) Image search: [Google]
1446570855844.jpg
2MB, 2447x3518px
Any of you use a music device that is not your own phone? Been using an iShuffle for 2 years but it died on me and was thinking about getting something else.
>>
>>39577450
Noise cancelling huh?

I dont see a power module to support htat. Noise isolating maybe... I hate when companies advertise that shit
>>
>>39577462
Used to rock a iPod classic. I just use my S7 now. Its quicker, supports google drive for music and a 256 micro sd card just makes life easy to just carry one device. I dont see the point of rocking two devices these days
>>
>>39577494
i'm a cheap guy cause i'm poorfag so i grabbed these when they were on sale for like 16 bucks. probably my favorite pair of in ear headphones.
>>
>>39577447
Vaporwave, future funk, r&b/pop, podcasts at even lower bit rates.

>streaming and being connected to the cloud
>carrying your phone on you while working out
now these are the real limitations

$49 man. It's so small that you forget it's clipped to your shirt. Doesn't restrict motion, doesn't make me feel of balance with a phone in my pocket.
>>
>>39577532
>>39577530

Respect
>>
Sennheiser 598, were 100 on black Friday and these are the best things ive ever used. Nothing beats listening to trance while peaking on a set
>>
>>39577504
I get what you mean, but the ishuffle never bothered me due to how small it was so carrying it along with my phone wasn't really a problem. I just wanted to get something more discreet and cheaper since the way to my gym isn't exactly what I'd call safe.
>>
>>39577628
>Sennheiser 598

Thats a good deal for borderline monitor headphones. Good pick up anon
>>
>>39577628
Story time on why gym isnt safe?

Shuffles work, I just hate being limited to how much I can listen to personally. Are you in the position to be robbed at your gym? Think it might be a good idea to switch gyms or not even listen to music?
>>
>>39577609
Shit, I mean to comment on this not this

>>39577644
>>
>>39577660
Sorry to disappoint but I got no stories, just talk about people getting robbed on the way there.

Not exactly close to my gym, but since it's a long walk there I gotta pass through some shitty places, might change gyms but if I can't help getting robbed I'd rather let them take a mp3 player than some expensive phone.
>>
>>39577660
Learn to read. >way to my gym
>>
>>39577733
Shit man, sorry to hear that
>>
>>39577450
Recommend?
>>
>>39576819
I use the lg hbs760, the slightly lesser version of the tones, for working outside. they don't go as loud as I would like and the answer phone button is fucked from sweat and dust, but other than that a very good investment.
>>
>>39578775
I went through three of em over a period of 2 years. Good headphones for the price; I used to get em at bestbuy and just get the two year warranty so I never had to rebuy em.
>>
Generic chink ones
>>
>>39578844
where'd you get them?
if I checked your dubs, I might as well check your suggestion.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.