[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why even lift anymore bros? I was just at the gym and like 8

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1472413881635.jpg (23KB, 308x302px) Image search: [Google]
1472413881635.jpg
23KB, 308x302px
Why even lift anymore bros?

I was just at the gym and like 8 normies including girls were having fun talking and saying memes to each other.

I hurt my hip and I'm still healing up slowly and I'm cutting so I could only deadlift 225 for 4 reps. Then I failed.

Okay??? It's not my fault I'm stronger than this but I injured my hip. Why do they have to laugh at me

Why did they have to take selfies in front of me?

Why did I see one of the girls taking a picture/video of me in the mirror?

Why even fucking lift anymore. I look stronger than I am this isn't fair.
>>
>>39575838
Quit caring what some vapid teenage cunts think, op
>>
>>39575838
>Why do they have to laugh at me
>Why did they have to take selfies in front of me?
>Why did I see one of the girls taking a picture/video of me in the mirror?

Lol

Imagine the kind of specimen this might actually happen to
>>
>>39575838
beat them up and rape their gfs
easy solution
fucking faggot
>>
>>39576311
It's not funny you fucking bully
>>
I started lifting and losing weight for a girl

that girl is now lesbian and probably scissors her gf every night, but i'm still lifting

Unless looking good and improving your overall health are your main goals in lifting, sooner or later you're gonna get slapped in the face with reality
>>
>see girls laughing at you
>start getting an erection while staring at them
>Continue to stare at them intensely while you pitch a tent
>>
>>39576311
Exactly this.
>>
>>39575838
You are bringing your highschool insecurities to real life. Dont give a fuck and make it.
>>
>>39576370
HOW

they're lifting more than me and looking at me. I feel like a disgrace. I can see why people use steroids now.
>>
>>39576384

>they're lifting more than me

Someone will always be lifting more than you anon

Anyways you can't live your life caring what other people think.

Normies are fucking sub human slime. Why on earth would you care what they think? They don't even have malice to you really. They're normies. All they care about is their instagram friend number count. That's why they made fun on you. To have more instagram 'friends'

Fuck these people, lift big, lift hard.

>i see why people use steroids

If you use AAS before you hit natty limit you are a fucking joke. Go to the steroid general. Out of maybe 50 regular posters there is exactly one who is past natty limit. Steroids alone don't make you a shredded god you need work ethic and proper diet too.

If you don't believe me look how small and dyel they are
>>
>>39576419
They're little girls...

Like 5'2-5'3 and skinny. It's not fucking fair

How can such a small girl deadlift over 3plate for reps?????

I'm so dyel and numale I need it just to get to a standard male benchmark. This isn't fair
>>
>>39575838
Stop letting others ruin your life, you´re not in the gym for them, you´re here for yourself and only yourself.
>>
>>39576547
Nice memay
>>
>>39576964
just be yourself
>>
>>39576474
> 5'2-5'3 and skinny girls
>3 plate for reps
Nice bait friend
>>
>>39576338
This happened to me except I still fuck my lesbian ex. Live together too.
>>
>>39577013
How is it bait

Some small girl with cute little tits was deadlifting 365. I wish I was making this up.

I had tears in my eyes.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.