[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Making It?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1475069547344.png (37KB, 1127x685px) Image search: [Google]
1475069547344.png
37KB, 1127x685px
SO what does making it actually mean?
>>
It's when you fix your personality and start to be happy with yourself but most ppl here just think it's a magic stage of how big you get that makes everyone love you even thow theyre still a whiny douche
>>
It doesn't.
>>
>>39574487

It's when you've become comfortable enough with yourself that your own hang-ups no longer limit your potential. But like this anon said >>39574529 , there are a lot of folks here who think there's a magic number in muscle mass and bodyfat that's going to unleash their inner beast and allow them to pull any girl at any time, slay all the pussy and become the top dog alpha male.
>>
>>39574529
how?
>>
File: 235909032590235.png (23KB, 591x422px) Image search: [Google]
235909032590235.png
23KB, 591x422px
Am I the only one here who feels "making it" is becoming a normie?

I set this goal for myself when I started lifting 5 years ago, to improve my body so I can build the confidence to do other things in life that may help get me closer to becoming a normie.

But after all these years of trying I actually feel like I've ran in the opposite direction. I don't feel like I've made any progress towards becoming a normie, if anything I have regressed. I'm not sure if it's the lifting "lifestyle" that did it, or if it's just my mind coming to the realization that I will never be a normie.

Lately I've been feeling extreme loneliness and social anxiety, two things I expected to go away the older I've become, have actually intensified.

I will die not ever experiencing or understanding the world from view of a well-adjusted normie, this is something I cannot get off my mind and it's becoming increasingly overwhelming for me to deal with as every year goes by.

As a 5+ year lurker on here, I am sorry I let you down /fit/.
>>
>>39574529

I find that being happy with yourself is the hardest thing there is. How do you do it?
>>
>>39574608
post physique
>>
>>39574529
My nigga.
Lifting is just fun and a means of self improvement :)
>>
You haven't made it until you've united all of the West under one global fascist regime and started colonizing other solar systems, populating the myriad worlds of the galaxy with your huge shredded offspring
>>
No one will tell you " you made it"

It only comes from within
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.