[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Sage Northcutt the platonic form of Chad?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: 20160128061532_5D3_2646.jpg (105KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
20160128061532_5D3_2646.jpg
105KB, 640x427px
Is Sage Northcutt the platonic form of Chad?
>>
>>39574205
he would be if he won his fight
>>
>>39574288
but he won his last fight casual scum
>>
Went to high school with this dude, he's a genuinely good guy! Ya'll just jealous because he's got money and aesthetics.
>>
Yeah, respect.
>>
Don't really know how good or bad he actually is yet. Needs to keep fighting before he can really be judged accurately.
>>
He went to my gym in cinco ranch. He is the most down to earth nice guy I ever met who is a celebrity here in katy. He complimented my beard once and knew how girls felt when they get compliments. He says hi to all his fans and will engage in conversations. In fact hos whole family that goes are stand up people.

He is not a chad. Just a wholesome man.
>>
>>39575795
>>39575625

blessings to him
we need more wholesome chads to show us the way, and better believe it I'm putting my all into making it
>>
>>39575625
>>39575795

sage pls go
>>
I like him. He's humble and does his talking in the ring. I hope he beats Gall's ass.
>>
>>39575795
>He complimented my beard once and knew how girls felt when they get compliments.

Wait what?
>>
>>39575795
Nice, fellow Houstonfag too. It's that Texas charm, either you are a heartwarming wholesome dude or a complete scumbag dickwad
>>
>>39574423
But lost the previous one and has fought lackluster competition. You are the casual scum
>>
Idk if Chad he has terrible hair that Gohan spike shit has got to go
>>
>>39574205
>platonic form of chad

I don't get it.
>>
>>39576128
The stars at night are big and bright.
>>
>>39576167
>he lost the one before
>b-but his competition
nice deflection, kill yourself 205'er wikipedia scum
>>
He's a genuinely good guy. He doesn't curse and is always smiling. Almost robotic really.

His father is a piece of shit though.
>>
Some of my friends were NASKA kids who competed with him and got to know him. Pretty much echoed the sentiments here, said he was a super nice guy and his dad is insane with his fitness. Been eating the chicken/broc/rice etc since he was a little kid.
>>
>>39574205
the only thing is his stupid haircut

other than that he's chad
>>
>>39574205
>platonic

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>39576205
>>39579020
read a book sometime, brainlets
>>
He's a little too boyish and "off" to be a Chad

the ultimate Chad has to be Rob Gronkowski
>>
He's autistic cringey and is on gh and sus
>>
>>39574205
>Nice body
>Christian with family values
>Chad

Sorry but no
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.