[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mirrin' thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1.jpg (17KB, 700x392px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
17KB, 700x392px
That time of the day boys

>heading to locker room
>qt 16 year old girl
>really qt
>qtest girl I've seen in some months IRL
>kinda stare at her
>she sees me staring makes eye contact and does this thing in between a smile and a wince
>immediately looks at floor

Feels good to know I'm making it. She was so nervous of such a HANDSOME guy taking interest in her she couldn't maintain eye contact
>>
>>39571777
Ugh, I fucking hate this, always when I catch a girl staring or miring, I fucking look to the floor or away. I have the looks of chad but the confidence of a beta, pls help.
>>
AUTISM
U
THE POST
I H
S E
M
P
O
S
T
>>
>>39571777
waste of trips 2BH
>>
>>39571777
Woah I see some areola, might I remind you that this is a blue board friend.
>>
>>39571811

>he's jealous I get the mires

U can too one day baka. If you looked more like I do it would be a lot easier but with enough work... you can compensate by getting shredded man

>>39571795

If I see a girl mirrin' I wink at them
>>
>>39571811
Do you guys think there's girls somewhere on a forum calling each other autists when they're bragging being flirted with by guys like us?

This is clearly the equivalent of smiling weird at a qt and thinking afterward how stupid you probably looked. Nothing autistic.
>>
>>39572281

Exactly such an imageboard exists lol

Go to lolcowchan

My ex gf used to post there. Some pro anerexia chan I think?
>>
>>39572281
lolcow for a bunch of skanks who got bullied off of /cgl/
>>
>>39572378
>>39572400
Fucking lel you weren't kidding
>>
>>39571777
I was at the grocery store and there were some girl scouts at the door collecting cans and one was staring at me like she wanted to say something so I walked up to her and said "You look like there's something you want to say... you want me to donate some food or w/e?" (retarded af I know) and she just stared and when I walked a way her and her friends kinda huddled up and giggled, caught her staring a few more times after that.
>>
>>39572661
I'm 19 the girls looked 15-16 ish idk.
>>
>>39572661
They were laughing at you.
>>
>>39572689
Possibly, but I doubt it, I know I was looking sharp and she had the deer in the headlights look girls get when they want you.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.