[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ARE YOU AN ASPIRING BODYBUILDER?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: weight-gym.png (59KB, 400x250px) Image search: [Google]
weight-gym.png
59KB, 400x250px
Fire off questions you may have. Please try to avoid acronyms as I don't know what all of them around the world mean.
>>
>>39567144
is it fucking possible natty?
>>
>>39567219
Nope.
>>
>>39567328
thanks m8, time to kill myself
>>
>>39567584
Bodybuilding at a high level is actually not very healthy. Natty BB's is a much healthier lifestyle, but tough to be c competitive. Don't kill yourself.
>>
>>39567144
Is using low weights(as in 10-15kg max, since thats all I have) intensely and with almost no pause between sets(5-10secs at best) good? I've read a lot about it and this hiit like workouts are supposed to be really good.
>>
>>39567662
look up myo reps

>>39567219
look up brian whitacre, alberto nunez
>>
>>39567662
Sure, any strength training is better than none. Its all positive.
>>
>>39567676
Have you heard of plyometrics?
>>
>>39567676
>brian whitacre
Looked up some pics. very impresssive. I'm always a little bit skeptical about "natural" because being natural and being able to pass a drug test are two different things. CHemistry is science.
>>
>>39567676
>look up myo reps
Interesting. Can you recommend me stretches and other things that can aid my muscle growth and well being? I've read that doing relaxation exercises(as in breathing and body release) lowers cortisol after the workout a lot and its really great. Would be nice if you can tell me about more tips like that which I can add to my routine and daily life. Also what do you think about self massages?
>>
>>39567689
ye what about them

>>39567697
he is most likely natural. yeah some skepticism is a good thing.

>>39567715
stretches are good for increasing flexibility

if you need to increase flexibility then stretch frequently, if you have all the flexibility you need it's not that useful

relaxation breathing techniques are good, doesn't really matter when you do it as long as you try to do it daily. really just need to close eyes, focus on breathing deeply and slowly, try to make it 5 mins straight

self myofascial release can be kind of useful, look up mobilitywod. foam roller, lacrosse ball, etc.
>>
>>39567144
How many years does it take natty to get a Connor Murphy type physique? 10?

Is roiding necessary?
>>
>>39567771
check these
>>
>>39567771
connor murphy is a roider
>>
>>39567778
fuck

>>>39567777
>>
>>39567771
You'd litterally have to train from child.
The level of muscularity he has can only be attained by someone who is both gifted AND was highly athletic did high output and ate very very well and didn't spend his time jacking off and eating trash.
That's just under the peak of what a healthy normal man can achieve naturally if he lived well and keeps active and works out diligently if not occasionally.

BUT you can maximize what you have now by changing your life, eating well and busting ass in the gym, parks, and by being active.
>>
>>39567771
Back now. No idea how many years. BB is all about genetics. Is roiding necessary? To be a IFBB professional....definitely.
>>
>>39567836
Sorry, but I disagree. There are so many factors that come into play, you can't possibly make a blanket statement about any individual and their athletic achievements. I can name a half dozen scenarios right off the bat.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.