[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Weird fitness related goals.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: woahwhey.jpg (27KB, 397x288px) Image search: [Google]
woahwhey.jpg
27KB, 397x288px
What are some weird fitness related goals you want to do or accomplish for yourself?
>>
Fitness goal 1 : Have a shredded six pack.
Fitness goal 2: Run a half marathon
Weird goal: I kinda think about what it would be like to go out with a chubby woman who wants to get fit and we can work out together , but also to have insane amounts of sex until she is a healthy weight
>>
Clean and jerk my boyfriend
>>
>>39562036
lmfao
>>
Lift to look good in a watch
>>
but that cow has a genetic mutation in its myostatin gene
>>
>>39562005
1. drive out to BLM land out inna hills, run a mile in my hunting gear with my Remington 700 in 10 minutes or less, then immediately put 5 rounds into a paper plate at 200 yards standing, shooting offhand, in 1 minute or less, run 1 mile back to my car in 10 minutes or less.

2. Get my body fat back down to 5-8%

3. Get my resting heart rate back down to at least 50

4. Get my maximum underwater breath hold back up to over 2 minutes 30 seconds

5. be able to do 100 of all the common bodyweight exercises

6. regain flexibility

7. regain handbalancing ability

It all started when I went out shooting with my younger brother just recently. He could hold my own rifle up shooting offhand longer than I could. It really pissed me off for some reason. That same day I went back home and I was joking with my girlfriend about it and she reminded me how badass I was in highschool and how back then I would've never let something like that happen a second time.

I was extremely athletic back then. I was super lean, very flexible and downright healthy as fuck. I was an elite level athlete in my sport and competed on the national level.

Then I let myself go for 8 years. My muscles atrophied from lack of use, my lungs and heart are shit from drinking and smoking, I gained probably 50lbs of fat. I look and feel like shit and I hate it.

So starting tomorrow, the first day of December, I'm going to turn my life around and I'm gonna get as close to my max potential for 26 year old me over the course of the next year. By the time I hit 30, I want to be in better shape for my age than I was at in highschool. That's my real goal.
>>
become swole enough to rip phonebooks apart and become spokesperson for a chain of Schnitzel restaurants like Big Otto
>>
File: Log press.jpg (152KB, 415x431px) Image search: [Google]
Log press.jpg
152KB, 415x431px
>>39562005
My goal is 2pl8 overhead press for reps.
This isn't actually my goal, but it is realistic at least. My actual goal is to become Zydrunas Savickas and carry on his legacy as he has to retire to eternally BTFO Brian Babyman Crybaby Shaw.
>>
1 arm pull up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCOah6uN5ro

this motivated me to start lifting.
>>
>>39562005
Im a skinny fuck and i want to be buff enough to do the pec dance. Funny stuff like that really helps me to do shit for some reason.
>>
be able to wear 2XL shirts
or at least lose my man tits
>>
I want to look like a numenorean
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.