[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people always overuse the belt? Like wear it from the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20151209_171721.jpg (3MB, 2949x2949px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151209_171721.jpg
3MB, 2949x2949px
Why do people always overuse the belt? Like wear it from the beginning of their workout till the end?

I mean I get that it helps you lift a little more because of the added support on your lower back and abdominals but there's no reason to use the bitch belt if you're doing curls or lightweight exercises.
>>
Why waste time taking it off and putting it back on?
>>
Not OP, but what weight would you recomond starting with the belt?
>>
>>39561901
no one cared who i was until i put on the belt
>>
>>39563202
For you
>>
>>39563067
Heavy
>>
>>39563067
When you need it. If you have a Crazy core you might not need for a long time, and either way your core should be trained a Lot. You have to have a good core to use a belt properly.
>>
>>39561901

Retards use it as a crutch thinking it will negate the danger of their stupidly bad form.

>>39563067
Whenever you want.
I have never used a belt and deadlift 6plate.

People have deadlifted over 900lbs without a belt.
>>
>>39564378
>Retards use it as a crutch thinking it will negate the danger of their stupidly bad form.
Additionally, Joe Wieder told Ronnie Coleman to wear one throughout the whole workout to make his hgh gut smaller. This was somehow supposed to work.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.