[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My experience at a pussy gym

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: gym.jpg (195KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
gym.jpg
195KB, 1920x1080px
>Have bench press setup, old power rack, oly bar and 500 lbs of plates in garage.
>Be lifting with this setup for 2 years.
>Finally get to 1-2-3-4
>Visit cousin this past weekend for Thanksgiving
>He's skinnyfat with some muscle
>Says he goes to powerlifting gym, invites me
>fuck yea, let's do it.
>Get to gym (pic related)
>Notice they have an actual competition bar and competition plates. Cool!
> Load up one 25 kg plate on each side and warm up to fuck around with deadlifts.
>Cousin "ummm, aren't you gonna wear a belt...or gloves"
>Ignore him, add a second plate.
>Cousin "dude, fuckin seriously bro, you need a belt! at least chalk the bar!"
>At this point through my second set some scrub comes powerwalking across the gym "your form isn't perfect! you're gonna hurt yourself"
>ignore them, go for the finale of the night, 3 25 kg pl8, total 429 lbs.
>In the 5 rep set these two fuckers are practically yelling at me to stop and put on a belt, gloves and chalk the bar.
>lose my concentration on last rep, put bar down to fast and tear some calluses.
>no big deal.
>guys absolutely flip shit when they see a little blood like i just broke my neck or something.
>Actually use the tape they sprint over to me and wrap my hand and get the fuck out of there.

Jesus Christ. Are all gyms like this?
>>
>>39560891
>tearing a callous with 429
You've basically 'proved' to your cousin that he was right by getting 'injured'
>>
>>39560946
You try doing 429x5 with two fags screaming at you.
>>
>>39560976
Not >>39560946 but,
Yeah, two fags screaming at you is annoying, which is why you tell them to fuck off. If they don't, go somewhere else and try again. Still no luck? Leave, even if they're the cause of your "accident" they'll try to rationalize it by saying "you fucked up, we warned you."
Also, not every gym is like that, but it never hurts to be cautious when lifting heavy
>>
Here is my experience at a pussy gym.
>Be me
>Be around 24 at this time
>Ditch the park workouts and start to heavily focus on cardio.
>Friends call me a homo
>W.e fuck those useless tools anyways.
>Join cardio gym owned by a family member that caters only to women. She lets me get membership If I work p/t and to avoid any issues with other members .
>Then go in on me even more.
>Start to enjoy my time there and eventually the customers just get used to me being around and when I'm done with work Ill have a spin class or ab session wit ha couple of them.
>loads of 10/10 cuties and a constant flow
>Getting loads of high intensity workouts on the daily.
>Shredded as fuck without even trying and having fun.
>They say its cool that I'm going to a "ladies" only gym and how I'm confident for doing so.
> heh thanks
>Eventually get friendly with a few of them.
>I have had so much sex since joining I'm such a moron for not considering cardio before.

That is my pussy gym story.
>>
File: gwar8_gross.jpg (61KB, 945x621px) Image search: [Google]
gwar8_gross.jpg
61KB, 945x621px
if anyone is saying anything but encouraging words when you're lifting heavy, they're being complete faggots and stealing your gains.

tell them to fuck off politely, angrily or anywhere in between
>>
>>39561822
>Preventing you from getting hurt is stealing gains.

Darwinism at its finest
>>
>>39561856

save it until after they're done the set. if they don't listen, oh well.

pestering someone mid-lift is just about the most annoying thing i can think of.
>>
>>39561779
What do your words mean?
'on the daily'
'go in on me'
>>
>>39561856
Theres nothing more annoying than unsolicited advice
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.