[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does it feel knowing that scientific studies have proven

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 05d.jpg (10KB, 221x225px) Image search: [Google]
05d.jpg
10KB, 221x225px
How does it feel knowing that scientific studies have proven that in the long term, 99% of people (which probably includes you) can't keep weight off?

>inb4 someone who's been thin for a few years comments on how they beat obesity
I got news for you, kiddo: You're going to balloon right back up.

We should be directing our efforts at the corporations who are making us fat by shoving this shit food down our throats. Not in hopeless efforts to lose weight. If we want to beat obesity, we need to beat the system.
>>
>>39559807

FACT: Obesity as a widespread problem doesn't exist in 3rd world countries which don't fall corrupt to corporate influences. It was also not present throughout history because corporations did not exist.

It is the companies doing this to us, and we need to fight back or else they will control every other aspect of our lives as well.

Say no to junk food. Say no to diet soda. Say no to GMO's. Buy your own organic food from a local farmer and prepare your own meals.
>>
>>39559824
Kys you pseudoscientific faggot. No evidence for harmful effects of gmo's and diet pop when you don't exceed daily recommendations.
>>
>>39559807
>99% of people can defy the laws of physics
If you don't eat more calories then you burn, you don't gain weight
>>
>>39560617

Never said anything defies the laws of physics. I'm saying that 99% of people don't possess the willpower to lose weight then keep it off.
>>
>>39559807
> being obese ever

it's a whole new type of autism
>>
Lol yes blame the corporations. The same ones that have created all of the wealth, progress and comfort in the world. Obesity is an unfortunate side effect of our amazing mastery of civilization. The solution isn't to undo civilization it's to learn and program self-discipline and health into our lives on a global scale
>>
>>39559807

Obesity is caused by low inteligence.

>inb4 muh education, muh degree, muh PhD, muh IQ

Nah, son, your IQ counts for shit if you can't read nutritional labels and not stuff your fat ass every night.
>>
>>39560661
Let's holocaust the fatties this time. All the energy contained in their burning flab will power our new world order outward to the stars
>>
>>39560661
If you honestly think that you're completely retard and should consider ending your life.
Then again, you're obviously baiting
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.