[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

sup I will be here for ~1 hour or so. am getting on to my 2nd

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: donttrustrussians.png (2MB, 1921x1081px) Image search: [Google]
donttrustrussians.png
2MB, 1921x1081px
sup

I will be here for ~1 hour or so.

am getting on to my 2nd month of not smoking (cigarettes that is.) and have quit already a couple months ago for 1,5 year.

I know for real ima quit forever now.

If you have any questions I'm here to answer them for fellow anons who wanna give up on this filthy ass fucking habit. Also here to give advice if required.
>>
>>39557026
I'm on my 2nd week of no cancer sticks.
I have random spouts of depression and cravings but I just chew on something until I forget. Wish I never started.
>>
>>39557049
Keep it going bro.

The cravings will decrease or dissapear after 3 weeks, you're almost there.

And I also wished I never started it.
But that choice is in the past, the present is present!! I believe in you.
>>
OK, chewing gum, I can do that. Any other tricks?
Is it simply will power at the end of the day?
>>
>>39557087
Alright im gonna be straight up with this, also for the lurkers of this thread.

Don't use chewing gumn, patches, vape... etc.
just DON'T use them.
At the end of the day it's all about your fucking mindset.

My tips:

If it's your first time quitting, wait til ~3 weeks to go out our meet up with friends who also smoke. After 1 month you can start to test your resistance, this is how I did it now:

1st test: go and visit my local bar with my mates where almost everyone goes outside to have a smoke (don't go outside, fuck em, check your emails instead or go talk to someone else who also doesn't smoke.)

2. Meet up daily again with (good) friends who also smoke, your resistance gets tested A LOT during this process, but if you can cope then you know your body doesn't need the nicotine anymore.

3. Go and play poker with the lads. We sit inside where people smoke and smoke weed. I resisted since minute one (I did take some drags of the joint but I don't count that as "real" tabacco smoking)

GL son
>>
>>39557135
adding some tips:

- Download the Drop it! app on your smartphone and use it as a reminder how far you've gotten already.

- Instead of the normal smoking habit, start working out or get good at a certain sport. it'll take your mind set off the nicotine craving (it helps me, working out while writing in this thread)

- if you feel like smoking just say: "I'll light one tomorrow.." say/think it everytime you feel the cravings
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.