[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Qi Qong

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Qi Gong.jpg (27KB, 350x200px) Image search: [Google]
Qi Gong.jpg
27KB, 350x200px
Is Qi a meme bros? Can monks do pic related because of physical training rather than training + directing qi to the part of the body under pressure?

Does anyone on /fit/ incorporate breathing exercises into their workouts?
>>
>>39556465
bump cause i wanna know
>>
they can do it cause it is fake
>>
>>39556503
In what way?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rU0f7q8-PdA
>>
It's not physical it's a psychic phenomena
>>
>>39556583
Phenomena implies it's something that can't be explained, yet people can be trained to perform such feats
>>
>>39556465
Qi is not a meme,but keep in mind its /x/ tier and many people will dismiss it as bullcrap since its not really measurable. After focusing on your energy you can really feel it and increase it through Qi Gong exercises or meditation.
>>
They can do it because otherwise they get caned.

And physics
>>
>>39556623
Yes.
>>
>>39556707
do u have more info on this
>>
File: hanging about.jpg (32KB, 650x400px) Image search: [Google]
hanging about.jpg
32KB, 650x400px
>>39556732
The untrained person would not be able to do a lot of the things monks perform regardless of threats. It's clear they are trained. The question was, does the strength come from an inner force called Qi, or is it merely the physical training?
>>
>>39556769
Its less about info and more about experiencing it yourself. Just sit down, hold your hands in front of you facing each other and try to feel an energy flowing into your palms,or just do it in one hand. If you felt the energy,move on watching YouTube videos about different Qi Gong exercises,and the most important thing is to really go deep and feel it.
>>
>>39556565
the trick there is not leaving the bat and taking it away as soon as you hit the target. that way something something psychics something something mass i know this because years of fighting training, if you pull your punch as soon as you touch the guy it hits less than if you keep the foward force going.
>>
>>39557284
It's because you detract from the total momentum by applying an opposing velocity.
>>
>>39556465
qi is core stability

that is all

do some stir the pot an crocodile breathimg and youll be fine

spears in ops pic are dull as fuck. thats how that trick works.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.