[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do girls typically only stick to bodyweight exercises/do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: Yoga-Session.jpg (241KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Yoga-Session.jpg
241KB, 2000x1000px
Why do girls typically only stick to bodyweight exercises/do yoga? For the results they want (usually a bigger butt), I feel like they could do exercises that target the glutes like hip thrusts and work towards things they know will benefit the areas they want rather than just doing body weight stuff. Seems like resistance training would be far more effective for what they usually want to do.
>>
They don't want to be really really fit to be the best lifter at the gym
they only want to be fit enough to be considered thin and attractive

thus light yoga, cardio, light free weights
>>
>>39554623
Fpbp
>>
>>39554570
because its the easiest way of "working out", so they can tell her friends they are "working out" (so hard, *gosh*) and wear t-shirts with "Train hard or go home" printed on them

woman are truly faggots

no-homo btw
>>
They just want attention
>>
>>39554570
>For the results they want
But they dont really need the results
If you were forced to attend college and get highest grades to get a job you would since the alternative is no job and no money
If it was optional then you probably wouldnt suffer through it since sure its nice and might provide benefits but youre already getting everything you need

Women want a better body but they get enough male attention anyway without it so there is no incentive to work out for them
>>
Because 99% of women are dumb.
>>
Typical women are often intimidated by the bigger weights and the all the muscly guys lifting stuff. Or they don't know how properly do those exercises and they don't want to make an ass of themselves at the gym. So they stay away from that area and just do cardio and body weight stuff instead because it's simple, they know how to do it, and they won't embarrass themselves in front of a bunch of muscular guys who look like they actually know what they're doing.
>>
File: tumblr_nmfqs5OuOu1qdjo2ho1_250.gif (1MB, 200x360px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nmfqs5OuOu1qdjo2ho1_250.gif
1MB, 200x360px
>>39554570
How do I explain this to you guys when you ask the same questions over and over again and don't listen?

Women are weak.

An untrained woman would have trouble overhead pressing two fifteen pound dumbells.

Most gyms don't even carry weights small enough for them to train up.

Many will not be able to bench the bar to start with, some might not even be able to deadlift it. I struggled to OHP just the bar when I first started training, because that's how weak I was. Just the bar is 45% of my bodyweight, which is a lot for a completely untrained women, because as I mentioned, we are way weaker. It's extremely discouraging when you train and can't even do something that's so basic for everyone else at the gym.

When you're that weak, lifting weights just makes you feel weaker and inadequate, so most women stop and switch to something they can more easily do, like yoga, pilates, and cardio.

A lot of my friends from college have fallen into this pattern, and it keeps them healthy enough, which for the majority of people, is good enough. Not everyone strives to make gains and improve themselves constantly. Most people are okay with the bare minimum.
>>
>>39555156
Dude, when I'm surrounded by big guys it's like a fight or flight reaction, I feel like a deer surrounded by tigers and my upper body stops working so my legs can more effectively run away. I don't know why it's like that but it is. That's why I home gym.
Maybe I have anxiety. I should look into that.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.