[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

that last rep thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: deus_vult.png (69KB, 1886x251px) Image search: [Google]
deus_vult.png
69KB, 1886x251px
what do you think about when getting that last rep in, /fit/? what motivates you to get that final push/pull?
>>
When I lift I imagine I'm fucking a hoe and the final rep is the kill shot that sends her into heavy orgasm.
>>
>>39553812
if I don't, I'll have to do the fucking roll of shame
>>
File: zoro.png (213KB, 401x268px) Image search: [Google]
zoro.png
213KB, 401x268px
>>39553812
I think about pic related. When I'm at that last rep I imagine him standing next to me and think about how disappointed he would be if I didn't get that final rep in. I'm not even a weeb, I just unironically look up to this guy.
>>
>>39553812
maybe the last rep will get me a gf
>>
>>39553812
That no one will love me.
No one belives on me.
People tell me i will amount to nothing and treat me like i'm better off a lesson to listen and do what i was told.
So i lift to achive something i can be proud of.
>>
>>39553812
i think about how mediocre everyone in my family is and that last rep is to show to myself that im not gonna be a part of that mediocrity
>>
I think about the sexiest indian man I know gettinf his ass pounded by 7 Tyrones.
>>
>>39553881
iktf man I do the same. I'll never find a qt if I can't even finish that rep
>>
>>39553812
The knowledge its the most important rep in a set
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.