[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you like wasting money /fit/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2057.jpg (73KB, 486x500px)
IMG_2057.jpg
73KB, 486x500px
Why do you like wasting money /fit/?
>>
But I am a regular member

What exactly is your point?
>>
>>39552715
It's only $10 a month you poor faggot.
>>
>>39552739

>$10

Where do you work you? I pay $50 a month for a 24 hour gym.
I need 24 hours though
>>
>paying the (((gym))) money to borrow their weights when you have a body which has weight

Like flushing shekels down the toilet
>>
>>39552715
I pay 20 a month. It motivates me tho, it's not like you go into a gym and stand around, especially when there's sloots around.
>>
>unless you're a regular

This disqualifies most of /fit/
>>
>>39552715
I am a regular. The infographic is right, if you don't use the membership you are throwing money away, the fact so many people keep it is because if they get rid of it while flabby and out of shape they feel that's an admission of defeat and now they're giving up on their social obligation of not being a fat POS.
>>
>>39552715
>paying a gym is a waste unless you actually use it
No fucking shit retard who the fuck makes these pictures?
>>
>>39552715
>unless you're a regular

Shouldn't this be everyone? What's the point of you're not going regularly?
>>
wat da fugg
>>
>cracked
>in charge of not being retarded
>>
>>39552715
>cracked
>a socjus comedy website
>taking their advice seriously
>>
File: IMG_2058.png (272KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2058.png
272KB, 750x1334px
Heres a comment from that article. Whole article was garbage
>buying stuff at a nfl stadium is more expensive than the grocery store
Ya no shit
>>
>>39552752
PF, but they've got decent free weights, and they're open 24 hours M-F
>>
>>39552715
This is now a planet fitness hate thread.
>>
>>39552894
Holy shit
Do people realize not everyones fitness goals are the same? Some people want to build muscle not just run off that gallon of soda you had for lunch. You cant build significant mass doing pushups in your studio apartment
>>
>>39552715
>cracked.com not putting a value on looking at / hooking up with gym sluts

its like they have never gotten blown in the steam room after a workout, no homo
>>
>>39552715
> get fit off youtube
kek
>>
>>39552715
Why do you care how I spend my money?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.