[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well /fit/ what you gonna do about it ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: dem js is fake.jpg (46KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
dem js is fake.jpg
46KB, 640x640px
Well /fit/ what you gonna do about it ?
>>
I think there is a cultural barrier between us because I have no idea what that means.
>>
>>39552706
it means a short person accosted you by asserting that your michael jordan brand shoes are knock offs, also implying you are poor
>>
>>39552722
Ah, I would wish him well and be on with my day
>>
>>39552706
I think it means your "Jordan" shoes are fake.
>>
>>39552678
Continue to stare forward, albeit more awkwardly, finish pissing, shake 3 times, put my dick back through my fly, zip, wash my hands, and leave thinking about how I will never forget this weird experience.
>>
>>39552749
kek
>>
>>39552730
No anon, you're gonna drown that fucking dindu with his own piss
>>
idk man that lil dude can brawl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4m9i-9RksI
>>
>They told me about all the cool shit I'll see
>all the strange things the world has to offer
>pick wild wasteland perk
>sams club greeter offers me ecstacy
>people stop me to inform me that they are, in fact, mopping up piss
>Oompa loompa fresh out of the chocolate river belch at me with gutteral tongue about my footwear
>bloody mess makes so much more sense now
>>
>>39552777
>777

checked and kek'd
>>
>>39552767
>youre making me feel bad sean
my heart breaks for this lil guy
>>
>>39552678
gonna slap him with my dick then throw his ass in a trash can.
>>
>>39552678
laugh and realize I'm white
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zhgwy9y5ttA
>>
>pants all the way down
>>
>>39552678
Be thankful for my education and perhaps give the unfortunate lad a shekel or two. Oh, I know he'll just buy a "forty" with it, but hell, who wants to be sober in a life like that?
>>
File: IMG_0075.jpg (74KB, 604x506px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0075.jpg
74KB, 604x506px
>>39552749
OK serious question. I've never understood this. How small does your dick have to be for you to be able to use only your fly in that situation? I'm five inches soft and it's kind of an ordeal to pull it through the fly. Gotta get a couple of fingers around it and then pull the rest through, which is almost unbearable. And then getting it back in is just ridiculous. Gotta fold it in and mash it down while jiggling my pant leg to get it straightened out again.

So I just unbutton, unzip, and proceed with much greater ease.

Is your dick short enough that it basically just pops out when you unzip or what?
>>
>ur mom lmao
>>
>>39553035
It helps when you're a grower. Also, as an aside, it improves odds of anal, bc women look and think, sure, that won't be so bad. I always laugh to myself when they agree to it, then get to see the look when I'm 4 inches in and get to say, "don't worry, that's almost halfway!" Fuck that look is priceless.
>>
>>39552897

>Feels good man
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.