[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is working out supposed to feel good?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

Is working out supposed to feel good?
>>
File: febby3.png (700KB, 635x685px) Image search: [Google]
febby3.png
700KB, 635x685px
>>39551420
if it did, everyone would be fit and attractive

its the literal opposite
>>
Depends if you're getting enough nutrients in your diet and if you're getting efficient sleep
>>
It's not supposed to be easy, but eventually, yes. The first time you finish 315 x 5 you feel like a proper badass from the moment you rack the weights until you see yourself in the mirror and the body dysmorphia sets in.
>>
>>39551420

Not necessarily but it's not really supposed to be painful either

If it is physically hurting you likely something has gone wrong
>>
The goal is to talk out sore

But it's a good sore
>>
>>39551420
It does especially when it is earned and you know your results were brought about by nothing but hard work, patience, and self-care.
>>
For the first 2 years that I lifted, I liked lifting completely based off of the satisfaction of seeing myself improve-getting stronger and looking better. It felt like once i developed a certain amount of muscle mass, i started to love the movements, feeling your muscles contract and move heavy-ass weights.

There is something beautiful about there being nothing but you, and 500 lbs digging into your hands as you drive your feet through the ground. Its about owning yourself, owning your life. And also the hormones you release when exerting yourself.
You will always love making gains, but it takes a lot of people time to learn to love the actual exertion part of working out.
>>
>>39551420
No. It's willingly going through an hour of torture a day so you can have (((mass)))
>>
>>39551420
it feels amazing for me. i get the brain high frequently, especially when doing difficult squats but that might mean that my breathing is bad and the pressure is causing it or something
>>
File: colin.jpg (45KB, 754x529px) Image search: [Google]
colin.jpg
45KB, 754x529px
>>39551420
No. It sucks. It hurts, it's a time- and money-consuming hassle.

It doesn't get better.

But that's not why one works out.
>>
>>39551420
im literally addicted to it. and not just addicted to getting bigger muscles. my favorite part is the actual feeling of working out. remember when arnold said its like cumming?? you have to experiment and find how to make it feel good.
>>
File: ciggybreath.gif (186KB, 678x422px) Image search: [Google]
ciggybreath.gif
186KB, 678x422px
I cant be the only one that thinks about tomorrow's work-out in bed before sleeping, can I?
>>
First few times sucks for me. Get physically sick and can't make it through a whole workout.
I have to power through it until my body adjusts.
But then, workouts become addicting.
There is no more satisfying sensation than post-workout soreness.
Sometimes it can be a bitch to drag my ass to the gym, but once I'm there, I get motivated by the fact I didn't succumb to laziness.
And the harder it is to get to the gym that day, the more satisfying it is afterwards.
>>
>>39552322
>tfw thinking about setting a deadlift PR the next day
>tfw imagining taking the slack out of the bar
>tfw you think about locking in your lats and bracing your abs as hard as you can

fuuuarrkk
>>
>>39552443
deadlift is favorite for this very reason. damn it feels amazing
>>
if you're eating right and sleeping enough, YES, working out feels AMAZING.

back when I didn't pay attention to what and how much I was eating, didn't take supplemenmts as necessary and I slept badly, working out was a chore. now I go to sleep eargerly waiting for the next day so i can work out again.

never felt this excited about anything in my life. it feels amazing.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.