[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

All joking aside, this guy is pretty ripped and could pull any chick.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Honestlycanttellifshopped.jpg (53KB, 242x604px) Image search: [Google]
Honestlycanttellifshopped.jpg
53KB, 242x604px
All joking aside, this guy is pretty ripped and could pull any chick.
>>
>>39550722
Fuck. Which program should I do to look like that?
>>
File: image.png (721KB, 690x726px)
image.png
721KB, 690x726px
>people are still pattonposting
>>
>>39550722
Name?
>>
>>39550780
Why that's Big Mike
>>
>>39550722

Shit man, I heard he fucked fourteen thousand bitches man
>>
>>39551044
Amen. All hail Big Pappa P.
>>
>>39550741
One that's pretty fucking intense, I can tell you that much
>>
>>39550776
>Being surprised that people on an Azerbaijani competitive butter churning board are posting about the king of that said Azerbaijani competitive butter churning board
>>
>>39552835
This
>>
>>39553063
Hey, thanks bro that really means a lot to me.
>>
He is truly an inspiration to us all.

Take the Mickey P. challenge for your new year's resolution!

>weekly calisthenic and/or lifting goals
>daily push-ups and squatz
>tighty whities every day
>>
>>39550722
BIG BOI BIG BOI! I haven't seen Mike on this board for like 6 months! welcome back lord!
>>
>>39550722
Big!
>>
>>39554562
This
>>
I get "triggered" by needlessly mad people talking literal shit out of their mouths and call themselves educated, integrated, patriotic, while they only can act like their very so called subhuman trash. You all are projecting retards. I just want to make it clear. I do not hate you because you say these things. I hate you because how these things you say are actually an empty cry for acceptance. You never have been given a chance to grow. And now that you are free, you deny it willingly by clinging to something, ANYTHING, that you can just tangibly grab to get it from outside. And this is why you make me angry. Because all you do is talk empty words for the sake of attention you should have given it yourself by accepting who you are and grow from within. Disgusting, that a "roach" has to tell you this.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.