[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

D.E.N.N.I.S.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: dwjuiorncp5cjhaaacfb.png (37KB, 200x113px) Image search: [Google]
dwjuiorncp5cjhaaacfb.png
37KB, 200x113px
The D.E.N.N.I.S. system refers to a fool proof system enabling men to obtain a woman's undying love, accompanied by life love devotion (if the man so desires). The D.E.N.N.I.S. system was made popular by Dennis Reynolds, a fictional character from Its Always Sunny In Philadelphia. The system, although original in name, is similar to "The Effect," which also goes by the separate name "DJGorbeism," popularized by D.J.G. When one engages in "the effect" they are "IN EFFECT."

D- Demonstrate Value
E- Engage Physically
N- Nurture Dependence
N- Neglect Emotionally
I- Inspire Hope
S- Separate Entirely

The way to win any girl's heart.
Example of the D.E.N.N.I.S System/In Effect

Kalie, "Hey this is some good pizza."
Dennis, "You're the one that is good."

>Tfw I lift for the DENNIS SYSTEM
>TFW being a manipulative is the ultimate way to get off.
>>
File: Bulk mode.jpg (85KB, 481x772px) Image search: [Google]
Bulk mode.jpg
85KB, 481x772px
season 7 Mac, best Mac
>>
>Example of the D.E.N.N.I.S System/In Effect

>Kalie, "Hey this is some good pizza."
>Dennis, "You're the one that is good."

That's like the opposite of the DENNIS system
>>
>>39548987

>TFW being a manipulative is the ultimate way to get off.

Ultimate way to get off is to assume someone else their identity down to the last detail, even if it means fucking a tiny asian twink
>>
>Macs the ultimate cuck
Move in
After
Completion
>>
>>39549187
Mac is /fit/ personified

>>39549361
Except he uses that exact line in the show to demonstrate the result
>>
Fuck, I think I accidentally did this.
>>
>>39548987
I just tell them that if they ever left me id kill myself. Works so far!
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.