[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any one armed barbell movements worth doing?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: hqdefault.jpg (29KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
29KB, 480x360px
Are there any one armed barbell movements worth doing?
>>
Barbell Spear Throw •

Hold a dumbell in one hand high, then drop it as you throw the Barbell Spear with the other hand, essentially turning your body in to a Spear Throwing Trebuchet. Increase weight as needed for distance.
>>
>370kg overhead with one arm
Fake and gay
>>
Single arm back-mounted bar to clean

Put a bar to your height in the squat rack.

Put the amount of weight you squat on, but only on one side. Don't use the clamps. I'll explain this later

Get underneath the bar and unrack it

Using the arm closer to the weight, clean press the bar above your head.

Repeat for reps and then move the weight to the other side for your other arm. Reason you don't use clamps is to engage your fight or flight survival instincts for greater core engagement.
>>
>>39549032
This
>>
One handed skateboard deadlift.

Position your bar with the weights on top of a hill.
Put your skatebord under the bar and get on the board.
Deadlift the bar with one arm and start skating down the hill.
Deadlift as many times as you can while keeping balance.
>>
Th-thanks /fit/..
>>
>>39549030
Barbell spear attachment sold separately*
>>
>>39549287
Batteries not included
>>
One armed tbar row is amazing and John Meadows favourite rowing movement.

One armed static barbell holds are great for building grip strength and recommended by Ed Coan
>>
One armed hardstanding jumpsquat 3x5
>>
>>39549229
all about those balance muscles. this is great for your core
>>
>>39550881
>One armed hardstanding jumpsquat
Just make sure your on a bosu when your doing this.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>>39548986

bro you tell me
>>
>>39548986
One arm jackrabbit chuckle fucks

Load up a barbell on the floor like a diddly, smoke some Meth, leave the gym, go find a jackrabbit(don't ask where, just do it), catch it with one hand, laugh manically while you rape it to death, go back to gym with jackrabbit corpse, and throw it onto the barbell as a sacrifice to the gains gods.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.