[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what does /fit/ think of veganism?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

what does /fit/ think of veganism?
>>
>>39548426
Mad respect 2 all veganz for saving the planet.
>>
>>39548457
found the vegan
>>
>>39548426
meme diet for people who value marxism over their own health
>>
diet of the gods
>>
>>39548426
Plenty of people do it and are super healthy, people just focus on the idiots.

The only thing you need to do as a vegan is take b12 supplements, which you might need to do anyways considering how hard it can be to get
>>
>>39548426

why does he look sick?
>>
>>39548536
Most soy products contain b12 and plant-based milks also have b12, the supps aren't even necessary with a diverse diet
>>
>>39548426
Either sorry for them because they are born with no taste buds
Or
Mad respect for them for managing to eat that shit tasting food.
>>
>>39549116
>actually believes that vits added to food arent supps
>>
>>39549104
No body fat looks unhealthy

>>39548426
Every form of extremism is stupid and bad and so is this type of diet; I'm trying to be more vegetarian than carnivorous but being vegan is just fucking stupid and the worst part is their self-righteousness.
It's like that joke; how can you tell if someone is a vegan? Don't worry, they'll tell you themselves
>>
>>39549104
The giant scar down his torso?
>>
>>39548426
tf is wrong with this dude's physique lmao

I think it's the tiny arms/legs compared with that ultrawide waist
>>
>>39548426
He got some wide shoulders, but his body looks disgusting and unhealthy.
>>
>>39548426
How do I get his body and facial features?

I really want an extremely lean but slightly built body and an extremely bony face.
>>
>>39548426
More sustainable than animal product eating. Healthier too (on average) and morally superior (subjectively).
I am okay with whey or other byproducts though, because the animal would suffer either way to make cheese. No harm in making whey instead of tossing gainful protons down the drain.
>>39550280
>>39549854
He probably runs distance, swims or bikes. Definitely doesn't row, definitely no strength training whatsoever, definitely doesn't do any chinups or deadlifts (zero traps and biceps)
>>
>>39548457
You're actually right though, we need to start growing protein in vats or something
>>
Not an ideal athletic diet but it does force you to monitor what you eat very closely in order to a) make sure what you eat is "actually vegan" and b) make sure you're actually getting enough nutrients.
I think it's a choice some people make lightly, and then wind up just eating equally dumb/shitty food that's only made from plants, and a choice some people take too seriously, and their entire lifestyle begins to revolve around it.
People who use the diet, eat properly, and don't let it control their lives are fine.
It can also be decent for cutting as a bodybuilder, if you adopt it for a short period of time.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.