[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fraud/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 346
Thread images: 91

File: K-steroids-enHD-AR1[1].gif (7KB, 436x158px) Image search: [Google]
K-steroids-enHD-AR1[1].gif
7KB, 436x158px
Fraud general

post-thanksgiving/pre-christmas edition
>>
>>39545598

What is this lazy shit? No link to previous? No edition? This fucking photo?

Man fuck you don't even make new threads if you're gonna make them like this

hope your AI is bunk
>>
previous thread was actually deleted by a mod for some reason instead of just dying due to old age
>>39534109

>>39545626
give him a break, our last thread was deleted an hour ago and no one else made a new one
>>
>>39545626
you are a moron
>>
>>39545598
ive heard anavar is super mild, but yields noticeable results in how you feel and recover. is it worth taking this stuff if you can get it easily? also do you need to PCT for this stuff. I've heard you dont but not sure if broscience
>>
>>39545679
Can we put a link to the wiki in the op? I swear we get stupid fucking questions like this every single thread
>>
>>39545692
thanks m8, ill check that out
>>
So where can you get anavar in australia? None of that fake shit, real deal.
>>
>>39545679
>>39545723
you two better be women
>>
>>39545739
I am now where the fuck do I get anavar in this remote backwater desert without the afp climbing up my ass
>>
>>39545771
Maybe ask a local roider in the gym, they most time have a source
>>
I'm getting close to 40, should I start with low dose t?

I'm about 18% bf and want to keep being semi fit in older age
>>
Also; should i up my test from 300 to 600mg for moar gainzzzzzzz? Aussie wasnt really clear
>>
>>39545806

I would actually start pinning 3 grams, you will get huge.

Nevermind that masT is on 250mg and looks like a tank.

It surely isn't your training or your diet or your sleeping patterns that is holding back your progress.

Remember that as you increase dose it is way easier to properly manage E2 also.
>>
>>39545795
I can't spot roiders from non roiders and the gym is pretty small, word will get around.

Darnit, natty it is then
>>
File: master of memes.png (1MB, 711x1219px) Image search: [Google]
master of memes.png
1MB, 711x1219px
Cheating F R A U D S

master of memes edition

time to reverse this accutane thinning that fucked up my already-thinish hair
>>
>>39545819
Im already on 250mg test 500 tren but thought maybe baby up the dose of test for more gainz. Sleep might be a problem since im a bad sleeper and work starts 06:30.. And no way ik pinning 3g

>>39545825
You should be able to tell who does and who doesnt unless everyone is a dyel
>>
I hear a lot of conflicting things. Some people say doing just one cycle is enough to fuck up your entire hormone balance for life. Others say you go back to normal if you properly use your post cycle pharma.
Im 22 and I keep hearing the meme that I will wreck my body but all the actors and IG models look fine
>>
>>39545877
>Some people say doing just one cycle is enough to fuck up your entire hormone balance for life.
thats what bronatties say retard use ur brain

millions of people use roids without a problem

do you see epidemics of steroid users dying from heart attacks and flooding the medical industry with fucked up "hormone balances"
>>
>>39545877
Your hormones will be fine after one cycle, just use your pct
>>
>>39545598
How is the post-cycle? How is the testosterone suppression?
>>
Is one cycle enough? Can you keep your gains after one cycle or you will lose them and back to natural body? Do you have to blast and cruise?
>>
>>39545979
le just one cycle meme

with how shitty pct apparently is i don't get why guys even bother "cycling" instead of just blasting and cruising from the get go

everyone winds up doing it eventually anyway, might as well skip putting yourself through the hell and gainsgoblin of pct
>>
>>39545834
>he fell for the PSO meme

jk, good luck
>>
>>39545979
first of all you dont get big with one cycle.

no you keep most of your roid gains.

thing is, if you lose them once (because you skipped gym, because you cut down alot) you will need roids to get them back
>>
File: god.jpg (102KB, 903x552px) Image search: [Google]
god.jpg
102KB, 903x552px
>>39546523
god said it worked well for him when he was taking fucking masteron of all things

does this look like the body of a liar to you

also added in biotin to make it grow back faster, since during the summer i was angsty and buzzed my fucking head with a 1, then again in the beginning of october or so... need it to grow back faster
>>
>>39546523
>but is on PSO himself

>>39546610
Seriously my hair was never this thick before. At least try it to see what is does for you. Everytime when i wash my hair it;s fucking thick like a brick after i dried it

1. it's cheap
2. no side effects
3. WTF DO YOU HAVE TO LOSE ANYWAY

It's not deciding you take something that can kill you, for fuck sake

My hair is only looking better since I am using it. It will take some time tho.

If everything fails you can always try fina
>>
File: 1478479766819.jpg (448KB, 3737x4000px) Image search: [Google]
1478479766819.jpg
448KB, 3737x4000px
>>
>>39546862
>>If everything fails you can always try fina
nopeeeeeeeeeeee, would rather not permanently feminize my brain and permanently break my dick and libido

i read propeciahelp for 10 minutes and decided i will never touch that shit even if i start going bald

also
>>39545834
>master of memes
>>
>>39546932
i kinda dont buy into the "permanent dead dick from finas" syndrome.

But at the same time, i see all these forums with cucked people.

I mean, i dont want to take finas, but i also can never ever lose my hair.

Hope that wont happen in the first place.
>>
>>39546932
https://www.reddit.com/r/tressless/comments/5erv0e/new_studies_out_that_should_reassure_people/
>>
>>39547014
>"permanent dead dick from finas" syndrome

that seems really sketchy to me. Like, how could any one medicine permanently kill your dick? I'd understand having ED while on it but their's no way its irreversible, right?

Thank god their's hair transplants at least.
>>
getting hella acne from the inflammation, what do to mitigate?
>>
>>39547014
i dont see why so many people would make this up

and there are studies validating it too

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/underlying-neurobiological-abnormalities-exist-users-sexual-roberts

go to propeciahelp.com, people there are even experimenting with injecting fucking steroids to solve their post-finasteride issues and even that doesn't fucking work.

>>39547052
they even put this on the warning label for the drug in europe:
"* Persistent difficulty having an erection after discontinuation of treatment.

* Infertility has been reported in men who took finasteride for long time and had other risk factors that may affect fertility. Normalisation or improvement of seminal quality has been reported after discontinuation of finasteride. Long-term clinical studies about the effect of finasteride on fertility in men have not been conducted."

it's obviously not just temporarily inhibiting some stupid ass enzyme. it's doing something else that the public doesn't know about yet
>>
3 weeks into my first bout with tren
starting to have about 6 hours of sleep before it gets broken up into 20 minute chunks for the rest of the night.

since its the enanthate ester, its gonna stay in the system for 2-3 weeks after i stop right?
>>
>>39547342
yes

it'll still be better than it is while you keep pinning though. the half life is only 3.5 days so most of it will be gone within a week, it just won't be all gone
>>
How true is the whole "dnp fucks up your t3 after two weeks" thing? I ran it at 750mg for two weeks but was thinking of spacing it out over a month this time. Am I gonna lose less weight?
>>
>>39547415
cool, cause im fucking around doing a shit "blast" for about 6 weeks before going to my parents place for christmas. they know i roid and are ok with it but i cant bring my shit there obviously, that being said im gonna cut to only test and just keep it hidden while there and hop back on tren sometime in late February.
>>
File: 1480130006534.jpg (73KB, 434x425px) Image search: [Google]
1480130006534.jpg
73KB, 434x425px
>>39547342
I still wake up feeling fine even on 4 hours of sleep when I run Tren for some reason. Normally the four hours would not be enough but it seems to work on tren.

Sup degenerates?
>>
>>39547462
Iv always needed a lot of sleep, and now when i wake up im uncomfy as fuck and cant really stay asleep properly. im considering taking melatonin before i hit the sack and again when i inevitably wake up in the night.

how anyone can function on 4 hours sleep is baffling.
>>
File: 1461738289562 (1).jpg (252KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1461738289562 (1).jpg
252KB, 640x640px
Anyone have any romaleos? Any sizing tips vs normal shoes?
>>39547500
I dunno. I toss and turn and sweat and eventually the sun comes up and I'm like fuck this and I get up and feel fine lol.
>>
>>39547342
>>39547462
I have never ever had trouble with sleeping on tren
>>
File: faK3oYR.jpg (139KB, 1024x867px) Image search: [Google]
faK3oYR.jpg
139KB, 1024x867px
>>39546610
Amazon probably saw sales of PSO spike thanks to mast. I know I added a couple for safety because I'm running high mast/tren but not losing hair.

>>39546864
Looks like Tammy Duckworth's retarded stepchild or something. Who the fuck is it?

>>39547509
I wear 15 in normal running shoes but got a 14 in romaleos so they fit snug but it's better that way desu. If you wear 14s I could sell you my pair that I only used like 3 times they're red/gold.
>>
>3rd week of dehydrated nitrate piss
>dropping from 20% BF to about 15% and keeping on
>still benching lmao 1 pl8 but lifts aren't important to me rn
can't wait to feel up my own lean body, it's been at least a decade since I was anything less than overweight. feeling better evere'day
>>
File: half-wet.jpg (70KB, 1280x389px) Image search: [Google]
half-wet.jpg
70KB, 1280x389px
>>39546932
I just made this picture, half-wet hair out of the shower with crazy lighting that would normally make you hair look thin af.

I AM NOT KIDDING. This shit works!!!

was never this thick before.

CRAZY!!!!
>>
>>39548382
yup can confirm this.

my hair is pretty fucking dense and thick now.

It looks good i think, better than before.
>>
>>39548382
holy fucking shit

with my accutane thinning you can see my scalp when it's wet

fuck my ass. cant wait til this shit starts working
>>
>>39548442
what are you taking and how long have you been on?
>>
>>39548442
It started going crazy after i upped the dose to 3000 mg because i was paranoid about thinning. But then it got really fucking thick. Imo too thick

>>39548448
I had some thinning, but fucking magic happens with these pills and it all disappeared beneath fucking a thick Rastafa jungle. I could really look through my hair when it was wet and looking at it with bright lights.

REALLY WORKS!! Might takes some time, but for me it really worked well. above and beyond all expectations
>>
File: 1479247539976.jpg (45KB, 600x485px) Image search: [Google]
1479247539976.jpg
45KB, 600x485px
Day 2 of MemeK (dosed last night)
Dizziness was not present with second dose, probably because I inadvertently took a monster dose on day 1 (dosed 2 nights ago). Hunger was not as strong as night 1 either.

Sleep was glorious again. Very deep. Haven't slept this well in over 2 years. Need to rearrange my schedule around this - am used to disturbed sleep that wakes me up very groggy and in about 6 hours. Now I'm getting 8 hours of RESTFUL sleep.

This coincides with kicking a 1 year cannabis habit (light, yet frequent use) and the MemeK is really helping in elevating mood/focus, which is one of the hardest parts of quitting. Read somewhere that it really helps with hangovers too but I don't really use alcohol so idk.

Overall 10/10 supplement. Makes me really look forward to TRT, I feel like if it's similar to the improvement provided by MemeK and has nice synergistic effects with it I'm going to be a changed person.

>>39548442
How long have you been doing PSO+SP?

You also do needling right?

Was thinking of getting this and trying it on my acne scars too: http://derminator.com/

What do you think? I've heard it's not safe to reuse the needles from a stamp or roller for too long so I figure just buy the machine (1 time investment) and then get replacement heads for the machine (cheap).
>>
>>39548529
masT I forgot, did you get any regrowth?

Your hairline looks amazing, so I'm thinking maybe you did not have any recession in the hairline to start with.
>>
>>39548540
>>39548484
SP, PSO, both 3000mg, since 2 months.

But those things only make up a fraction of my gains.

>dermastamp once a week (needling, thats also where i got the regrowth from)
>Nizoral once a week
>Scalp exercises everyday
>Scalp massaging everyday
>Coconut oil topically, orally
>Pumpkin seed Oil topically
>Rosmarine oil, topically
>Castor oil topically

I dont worry about losing my hair anymore. Right now i just need to grow out these tiny hairs that are sprouting everywhere, to fill up my receded hairline.

They are everywhere and i can see them with my bare eye, i just need to continue until they are grown to full length
>>
>>39548569
Especially thinning. No crazy recession because i took care of it just in time. If i just let it like this it would retreat for sure.

If less hair is growing on a particular spot it's thinning, no? Thinning is the first signal, you hairline doesn't recess in 1 day. Probably take months or years for that matter.
>>
>>39548529
Whatcha taking?
>>
>>39548569
He did not have any recessed hairline to begin with anon.

he was just shedding a lot of hair.

His hair is much thicker and more dense now, but he hasnt "recovered" his hairline or something. It was always like this.

If you want to recover your hairline, you gotta do the shit i do>>39548603
>>
File: lE5Fmpo.png (303KB, 875x718px) Image search: [Google]
lE5Fmpo.png
303KB, 875x718px
>>39548620
3x 1000mg PSO
5x 450mg SAW

Both spread over the day. I recently just using keto shampoo. This is the second week. I am already months on pso and saw

>>39548627
How do you explain the study then?

Science is now also a meme?
>>
>>39548661
The study also says that only 54% of the participants had regrowth, while the the rest didnt experience anything.

What im saying is that, PSO and SP can help.

But its only a possibility.
You could experience regrowth, or nothing could happen.

Everyone is different
>>
File: 1479329522918.png (761KB, 898x692px) Image search: [Google]
1479329522918.png
761KB, 898x692px
>>39548604
>took care of it just in time
Nice. Mine was fading around the temples but I am going to start PSO+SP starting next week when it comes in the male. Thank you for helping us DYELs improve.

>>39548603
>all those oils

Do you mix all of those things or do you apply them separately? I assume ED topical application? Or only when you needle?

I read before that you do 1.5mm needling. Seems very deep for the forehead region where it feels like there is very little distance to the bone.

Also, when researching needling for acne scar purposes, a TON of places recommend not needling more than once every 6 months at that depth (the idea being - shallower you go, the more frequently you can do it).

http://owndoc.com/dermarolling/dermarolling-explained/
Section called "How often to roll the skin?"

Thoughts? Also what do you think of the derminator machine?

Congrats on the reduced worry. Peace of mind gains are very important.
>>
>>39548711
54% is better than 0%. Nobody here want to try finasteride so why not try this shit. Maybe it works, maybe it doesn't. You aren't taking something that could kill you or have shitty side effects. So what are you losing over here?

Steroids could also help to gain muscle, but everyone is still dyel. I guess everyone is different
>>
File: 1475560396733.jpg (80KB, 999x688px) Image search: [Google]
1475560396733.jpg
80KB, 999x688px
> peak season at UPS
> work 18 hours yesterday; 16 hours of nonstop manual labour and running around
> work double shift (8 hours) today; all except 10 minutes consists of severe pain and limping around due to 16 hours of running in boots
> offered another 4 hours of overtime or 10 hours second shift but declined
> go home at 10 am, black slave has prepared breakfast+beer and cleaned apartment
> take nap
> wake up hours later still feeling like utter shit
> it's 50 degrees out and I'm blasting the AC as I can't seem to cool down since going back on Test

Overtraining.

>>39545877

I subscribe to the notion that 'anabolic steroids' improve your health and endocrine system by acting as a counter-balance to the poisons and stress of modern society.

Some sources of problems may be...
> placebo
> high levels of WBCs and immune system dysfunction due to steroids like Tren
> uncontrolled high blood pressure [due to underlying pre-existing issues]
> excessive calories, junk food, and the poisons in our food supply
> lack of LH/FSH causing obscure imbalances such as reduced aromatase synthesis
> infection/internal damage due to shaky needles ripping up veins and muscles
> drug/alcohol use and altered mental state resulting in more drug use

Professional bodybuilders typically have a shitload of illicit drugs in their system aside from steroids like cocaine. In fact cocaine used to be the standard cutting drug and this is combination of drugs is what actually kills steroid users

>>39548603
> not embracing your widow's peaks and combing/gelling your hair back

Baldness isn't unattractive; it's just that many low-Test tend to go bald. But if you have high-Test and the low-stress personality that accompanies it, you make bitches wet regardless. Consider the evolution of Heisenberg. Was Walter White sexy; no. Now try telling me high-Test Heisenberg isn't sexy.
>>
>all these inferior males dealing with hair loss in their 20s

smH... honestly I would just end my life going bald that young

now in my 30s and my hairline is as good as it ever was without any placebo meme exercises and oils

feel bad for you people
>>
File: zy2LKNB.jpg (672KB, 2698x2104px) Image search: [Google]
zy2LKNB.jpg
672KB, 2698x2104px
>>39548529
>>39548442
>>39546523

PSO probably does work but you're better off eating a bucket of pumpkin seeds a day.

There's also the interesting theory that hair loss is simply a result of Zinc or protein deficiency in the presence of the body's increased resource consumption. Hair went to shit after I became an alcoholic which supports this.
>>
Swollen glands, I've bought into the DNP Jew, my body is ready, anyone use scorpiondnp
>>
File: 1474981490847.png (405KB, 475x369px) Image search: [Google]
1474981490847.png
405KB, 475x369px
>>39548733
>all those oils

Castor Oil (PGE 2)
PSO oil (DHT)
Rosmarine Oil (PGE 1 Inhibitor)
Coconut Oil (Vitamin E, Collagen)

seperately, every night right before i go to bed, then i wash it off the next morning.

On needling days, i dont apply them at all. Not sure why, i just want the wounds to heal for 1 night before i start applying oils again.

>seems very deep for the forehead
I apply it on my widow peaks

>bone
pic related, you have 4mm of room before you reach bone lmao

>the rest

I dont roll that shit on my face. I roll it on my widow peaks, that will fill out with hair in the future, so i really dont care how bad the skin looks there.

>why 1.5mm
again, pic related. Thats where your hair follicles sit, in the basal area.
You want to trigger regrowth, then you have to reach the follicles.

I apply the needler on my widow peaks only.

Not sure about the electric dermastamp. I guess it would be more effective? But with less frequent needling days? Because it needs more recover?
Maybe more frequent needling is better?

Not sure why you would spend so much money on that. My dermastamp costs me 10$ and its working just fine as i can see it on the hairs that are growing right now.

Also afaik, you can use the needler for several months before you have to buy a new one.
>>
>>39548909
Zinc, yes i heard that too.

Protein: When i went on my cut a few months ago, i was cutting like a madman. I was starving myself, not eating shit, proteins neither.

My hair started failling out like crazy. Im talking 200 hairs daily that would drop down.

Heh, never again
>>
can i store the vials im not using in cold temperature? was thinking of storing them in my car for 2 weeks, but its below freezing temperature outside
>>
>>39549009
crystals will build up.

you will have to get rid of the crystals everytime, which can be a clusterfuck.
>>
>>39549046
but its only for 2 weeks though, and its not the vial im using from, so would getting rid of the crystals after the 2 weeks be a big hassle?
>>
>>39546030
Yeah fuck cycling, no reason to go through hell and lost a bunch of gains while feeling like an emotional woman when you can just cruise.
>>
>>39548916
>you can use the needler for several months before you have to buy a new one.

Do you sterilize in between?
>>
>>39549250
i wipe them with pure alcohol everytime before i se em
>>
>>39549375
>>39548916

wrong pic, i meant this one
>>
ffs how do I find trest bros?
>>
WHERE DO I FIND DNP
>>
>>39549539
you buy raws and brew it yourself. shit is too expensive for most ugls to stock up on and sell. trest raws are almost $60/g (or $35-40/g if bought directly from china in bulk)

to quote a brewer,
>There's no money in Trest.
>I can source Acetate and Decanoate for around $35/g
>I can make 400 x Test E for $700 and sell that for a minimum of $10,000
>Or I could make 60 vials of Trest at 50mg/mL and get a few grand.

>>39549573
kys
>>
>>39549539
>>39549573
Shoo gains goblin, shoo.
>>
File: LmQWUIX.png (4MB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
LmQWUIX.png
4MB, 1242x2208px
>>39549581
>to quote a brewer
That was chem. But good luck finding trest d. I've looked several places and I think they'd just end up sending ace.
>>
>>39549613
man why are trashy girls so attractive to me now, I used to only like pure qts

makes me want to pump and dump so hard

also I didn't know that was chem's account, but the name makes sense now that you mention it
>>
>>39549573

Lawn care

Aisle 7
>>
>>39549649
>pure qts

lol

either they lyin', or by the time they hit 25-30 they find some "new friends"
>>
File: 1479401012804.jpg (100KB, 500x503px) Image search: [Google]
1479401012804.jpg
100KB, 500x503px
>>39549397
Yeah I figured you linked the wrong picture, I wasn't sure what Vegeta was supposed to illustrate except for widows peaks :P

>>39549539
Order from CHINA and brew it yourself
>>
File: OhdR0ulh.jpg (167KB, 631x1024px) Image search: [Google]
OhdR0ulh.jpg
167KB, 631x1024px
>>39549649
I know. This tren/mast has me wanting to fuck her so hard because she looks so slutty/kinda trashy. Like pinning her arms behind her back and fucking her all night.

>>39549673
>lol
>Not catching pure JB staring at your pepe while you're sitting near her at the gym and locking that down.

You can still find them before the BBC gets to them too.
>>
>>39545834
It's possible to reverse if you catch it early

Natural 5α-Reductase Inhibitors
Saw Palmetto
Pumpkin Seed Oil (get a gallon of unrefined oil and add like 2 table spoons to coffee every day or just drink the oil, doesn't matter)
Drink green tea instead of water
L-lysin

Synthetic 5α-Reductase Inhibitors (likely to get sides)
Finasteride (try doing .25mg for 3 months for low sides)
Dutasteride (this will kill your pp for sure)

Topical Anti-androgens with minimal sides
RU58841
topical spironolactone

Supplements to take
biotin
vitamin c (precursor to collagen, which should help with hair quality. Not sure if it will reverse hair miniaturization)
Folic Acid
Magnesium
EGCg (at 800mg it might help with down regulation in androgen receptors, but research is limited)
vitamin e (good for skin if nothing else)
zinc
PABA (people claim that this can darkens their hair, so it will at least make your hair look healthier)
Maybe arginine as a vasodilator, but I read that it doesn't improve blood flow

Shower routine
ginger anti dandruff shampoo (to clean oils from scalp)
nizoral shampoo used with scalp brush (to clean dht from the scalp)
Volumizing conditioner to give hair thicker appearance

Dermarolling has been shown to increase hair regrowth speed. From what I understand, the epidermis has two repair functions, one is to create new skin and the other is to create new hair. Introducing micro wounds to the scalp will increase collagen in that area and make that function happen sooner.

Minoxidil has been shown to help with regrowth, but theres an initial shed period, and you will have to keep using it to keep any hair that you regrew. Any hair that wasn't regrown should stay if you stop tho

2018-20 have a lot of promising looking treatments, if you can keep all your hair up until then, you should be set :).

tfw not even balding but I spend all my free time researching hair loss because I got worried af after a cycle
>>
Speaking of chem, whatever happened to him? Got some fire var from him a while back.
>>
>>39550177
he just posts on fitmisc now
>>
After advice, I'm 23, 6'3 and about 82kg. I've been going the gym for about 18 months in am attempt to get bigger. I have noticed a difference in my body but progress is slow. I understand it takes time and I have done quite a bit of research. My plan is get some test200, 70mg a week (2 injections a week, same day each week, for about 10weeks) then PCT if needed... See how I feel after the cycle. Then last night I got talking to a guy in the gym, he recommends a blend of.. 100mg Test E, 100mg Tren E and 100mg Mast E. He was at a similar stage I'm at now and he seems to think it worked a treat. Obviously it's different for everyone just want some more advice of possible. Cheers
>>
Dumb question but would appreciate the feedback. I just mixed up my BB and GSO in a 100 mL batch of test e. The packaging threw me off, and I goofed. Can I tough it out sub q?

Rougly 60 - 70mL BB, 20 mL GSO, 2 mL BA
>>
>>39550257
>70mg a week
good lord
>>
>>39548916
autism
>>
>>39548529
PSO orally or topically? It seems to be a 5ar blocker, not a dht blocker
>>
What happened to grootgains? I haven't seen him post for a while.
>>
>>39550213
Does he still juice
>>
>>39550625
overdosed on testosterone and died
>>
File: 1478205602475.jpg (69KB, 500x496px) Image search: [Google]
1478205602475.jpg
69KB, 500x496px
Can someone explain to me what exactly MK-677 and ostarine do? Found them on IRC and considering turning in my natty card for them.
>>
>>39550940
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ibutamoren

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enobosarm
>>
>>39550725
........ wut
>>
>>39550991
he took too much test, overdosed & died as a result
>>
>>39550959
I've already read these, I was hoping to receive anecdotal experience from current users. What are the side effects? What happens when I stop using them? How much should I take? etc.
>>
"Beginner" and recovering Auschwitz mode trying to work towards 1/2/3/4.

Am I a moron to consider doing a cycle of Test E to give myself a boost?

Before anyone asks -

>I've read shit loads on it. I know you can always do more research, but I'm familiar with AIs, PCT, injecting methods, sourcing, etc.

>I like the fact test gives other effects that would really help me. Even if test actually made it more difficult to gain muscle, I'd probably still consider it due to the fact it reduces anxiety, increases confidence, improves appetite, etc.

>I struggle to find good sources, but found some good ones online that seem legit. Can we discuss sources here? UKfag so they're not even illegal here. Selling them is though, which creates an utterly retarded and insane situation.

>Also a bit unsure on sourcing AIs/PCT. My GP (who actually said I seem sensible enough and basically told me to "go for it" when I mentioned steroid use) said he couldn't provide the drugs on the NHS, but did say they're all the same thing just made on licence, so should be available cheap online.

To be honest, my main concern is just getting dud gear.
>>
File: 1256032885700.jpg (62KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1256032885700.jpg
62KB, 500x500px
>>39548661
will you fucking cocksuckers stop with the initialisms and fucking say the fucking name of the fucking drugs so I can fucking find them goddamnit!?
>>
>>39550940
S H I L L I N G
H
I
L
L
I
N
G
>>
>>39551062
nobody fakes test e because its not worth it.
>>
>>39551092

It's capitlist anon posting

Idk why mods won't ban him already
>>
>>39551062
>due to the fact it reduces anxiety, increases confidence, improves appetite, etc.
lmao
>>
If I was looking to do a couple cycles to recoup lost gym time after an injury as well as possibly help heal that injury, and then coming off after 6 months or so, what would you guys recommend?

I hear EQ is pretty good

If I ran 500mg EQ + Test for my first cycle would that be overkill? What would a PCT look like and after how long should I come off if I don't want to keep cruising.
>>
>>39551120

trt does all those things no?

Not even him but most TRT patients report stuff like having a sex drive, having an appetite, confidence, etc
>>
>>39551102
I've seen lab results that indicate otherwise...

It's increasingly common given how many people are juicing, how easy it is to rip people off and stay anonymous online, and the fact they're illegal in many jurisdictions so you can't exactly call Trading Standards.

Pharmacom labs (as an example) seem decent. Russian, so made in a society that has not only legalised them but entourages their use for athletes. Post good results, and have good analysis results and reviews on various websites.

Problem is, they have the money and power to just fake all this shit.
>>
>>39551143
Exactly.

Though I'm a scientist - provide evidence to show that test DOESN'T increase confidence, appetite, and reduce anxiety, and I'm all ears.
>>
>>39551177

Yeah, I have all the symptoms of low test and could easily get bloods and get TRT prescribed.

But I don't want to turn in my natty card so natty cuck life for me.
>>
>>39551122
EQ is a blast and cruise drug not a PCT drug

Undecylenate is such a long ester that it makes PCT way more complicated than it needs to be

Honestly just do more research my nigga
>>
>>39551159

delete this post you imbcile
>>
>>39551143
no lol

well, sex drive yes. if you're low test you won't have one and TRT will bring that to normal levels. if you have normal test levels, going supraphysiological won't do anything

the rest is complete placebo

>>39551159
test raws are about 66cent/g. nobody fakes testosterone. worst case is your ugl is a fucking retard and fucks up his brewing

>>39551177
I can tell you're a great scientist

prove something doesn't happen
>>
Where do you boys get sarms at? Heard so many good things but I'll see them on one website for 90 bucks and then the same shit and amount on another for 200+
>>
>>39551122
>>39551159
>>39551177
>>39551219
kill yourselves
>>
>>39551159
if you go with long standing sources that have lots of bloods and recent anecdotal reviews, the probability of something happening isnt very high. i have never gotten boned on testosterone, or at all for that matter. When i first started I bought a bunch of bayer pharma test from pakistan, and all of the ugl test I have bought since then has netted me gains that equal or are better than what I got on pharma. i heard something about heavy metals in the powders, but we are all gonna die sometime lol.
>>
>>39551211

Low test anon that refuses TRT here.

I have

>low confidence
>feels of extreme insecurity
>no sex drive
>dick does not work
>suicidal thoughts/feelings
>always feel tired
>no energy

If this is the feelings of low Test levels, I assume being on gear is the opposite as you have HIGH test levels, no?

Anyways I don't want to turn in natty card. I want to see how big I can get natty, I am making great progress train hard eat clean etc etc
>>
>>39551202
I know that. Fro what ive read it takes something like 16 weeks to really see results.

Would I have to worry about PCT during the cycle is my main question? Or do people always keep arimidex on hand just in case?

Want to get everything up front and just run it for 6 months or so then come off.

You think 6 months of test + EQ is too complicated to run as a first cycle?

Only reason I want to roid at this point is to get back to where I was in my mid twenties before fucking up my shit
>>
>>39551250
>>low confidence
>>feels of extreme insecurity
>>suicidal thoughts/feelings

absolutely nothing to do with low t

>>39551267
you're a fucking idiot
>>
>>39551250
Maybe try hcg with an ai every once in a while? its still your testosterone. doesn't get more natural than that.
>>
>>39551270
why do you say that?

You honestly think once you roid you can't come off? Or you just disagree with that take on roiding? Think everyone should want to cruise because of some backwards roider culture bullshit?
>>
>>39550940
>>39550959
>>39551031

Are these considered steroids?
>>
>>39551203
Why?
>>
>>39551279
you're a fucking idiot because you know nothing about roids and even though you know nothing, you're trying to overcomplicate your first cycle with overly long blasting

also you have no idea what AIs and SERMs are (or at least, the difference between them) apparently

go do your fucking research instead of shitposting on /fraud/
>>
>>39551211
You get what I mean you idiot.

All the science proves it does what I said. I simply meant I'm open to changing my mind if conflicting evidence is provided. None has been.
>>
>>39545598

How do I find suppliers near me?
>>
>>39545598
I am starting a new job right away at a fly in dry camp. Can't bring needles or pills. 2 weeks in, 2 weeks out.

>Will repeated 2 week mini cycles of NPP, Test and Tren be good?
>Normally do 12 to 16 week cycles
>>
>>39551270

But those are depression symptoms and my depression is caused by my low test levels no?

I try really hard to fight the depression.

I've found some things that help me, one of them has been bodybuilding.

Another has been work, I work long hours and try hard, gives me a sense of acomplishment, eases the depression.

Another thing is getting enough sunlight. Makes me feel marginally better.

I'm considering vitamin D like jerry said because it's impossible to get enough sunlight with my work hours.

>>39551273

I'm reading up on it anon. If I need an AI for it sounds like sterons desu.

I don't want to be one of those guys that takes SARMs and shit and says 'BRO 100% DEDICATION AND TRAINING BRO IM 100% NATTY BRO BRO'

That said I feel no ill will to you guys it is your body and your mney and your choice.

I just want to see everyone here myself included make progress and get huge, or if you're masT, huger (kek)
>>
What drugs do I have to take to get over my crippling anxiety when it comes to talking to women?

I can't even look them in the eye without sperging the fuck out
>>
File: itsover.png (69KB, 412x351px) Image search: [Google]
itsover.png
69KB, 412x351px
So I just finished my first 10ML (250mg Test E) vial and I'm not sure If I feel any affects of pinning so far. This is my first cycle and I'm unsure if I'm even injecting Test into my body at this point.

I don't really see any physical or psychological l changes, maybe some pain in my balls? Unsure if I'm stronger or having better workouts or it's just a placebo. My source was from the /r/SST.

Did I waste my money/ Am I fucked? Has anyone not gotten results after one vial? I got two more to complete my cycle..

I'm going for blood-work this thursday. Hopefully I'll get some answers then.
>>
>>39551297
there is no science proving your complete placebo broscience shit, no

>>39551298
kill yourself

>>39551302
>repeated 2 week mini cycles
super mega kill yourself

pin a longer ester instead of doing your stupid shit

>>39551309
beta blockers

or just be permanently shitfaced
>>
>>39551309
Drugs won't cure that shit.
>>
>>39551329

>beta blockers
are you memeing or is that a real thing?
>>
>>39551329
>pin a longer ester instead of doing your stupid shit

I always cycle Tren E, Test E and NPP. Not going to get anything longer than that.
>>
>>39551296
isn't this thread for the discussion of roid cycles, etc?

I've read in several locations that 16 weeks is minimum for seeing results with EQ. Is your contention that this is too long of a first cycle?

Sorry for not knowing what a proper PCT is, that's why I fucking asked
>>
>>39551329
So a guy telling people to "kill yourself" when asking an obvious and reasonable question about sources, is saying that TRT is broscience?

Yeah, that checks out you utter Americuck retard.
>>
>>39551341
Beta blockers reduce anxiety and work very well. Musicans and public speakers use them.

Problem is, they make it impossible to get your heart-rate up, so they're useless for people training at the gym.
>>
>>39551326
"1 vial" means fucking nothing

250mg/week? 500mg/week? 1g/week?

at 500mg/week that means you've been pinning for 5 weeks, so you should definitely be seeing a difference by now. not psychologically, but at least physically you should be starting to see the difference. also in the quality of your workouts.

no point in asking here if you're going for bloods in a couple days though, you'll get your answer.

>>39551341
I'm not memeing no, why not just google "beta blockers"

the name is just a coincidence btw

>>39551346
what is the decanoate ester

or just do your stupid ass 2 weeks minicycles and join sides city, I'm not your mom

>>39551351
trt isn't broscience you fucking retard, your imagined mental benefits are.
>>
>>39551400
So you're saying that TRT doesn't decrease anxiety and increase confidence?

Care to cite your sources?
>>
>>39551015
Yeah I understood what you said but that's just retarded ha. Fo realzies what happened to him?
>>
>>39551444
can you cite your sources that god doesn't exist? checkmate atheist

>>39551461
he injected one too many testosterones and died.
>>
>>39551473
Okay thanks breh RIP in peace Grootgains. Just more proof that STEROIDS KILL.
>>
fuck i hate this thread. actually i love this thread, compared to this fucking board. they are both shit, but this thread is a glimmering light within it.

although it's like saying a piece of corn is a glimmering nugget of nutrition in my log of shit.
>>
>>39551558

Yeah it feels like everyone with a postive attitude, people that try to better themselves, people that have made it/going to make it sort of carved out this thread as our land in a sea of r9k bullshit.

I love it here too anon, I consider everyone here near and dear to my heart anons, trips, hope everyone does well.

I know I'm not the only natty that posts here for those reasons.
>>
File: 1480277816399.jpg (361KB, 1333x1885px) Image search: [Google]
1480277816399.jpg
361KB, 1333x1885px
>>39551329
>permanently shitfaced
This doesnt work
>>
>>39551600
it's not called liquid courage for nothing jerry

you're just a special case, you're too far gone
>>
File: 1479371325325.gif (1022KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
1479371325325.gif
1022KB, 500x280px
>>39551652
It does make girls cuter though
>>
My fucking gf refused to pin me trying a new spot. On the plus side pinning ventro glute is fucking cake by yourself. Highly recommend it.
>>
>>39551770
my vg muscle is 2small

I keep thinking I'm going to miss
>>
>>39551778
Youre just too fat
>>
>>39551778
nah man it just seems that way. you'll be fine. i had the same fear
>>
>>39551250
>Low test anon
how do you know? have you had it tested?
> I am making great progress train hard eat clean etc etc
>>
>>39551870

No, I don't intend to use sterons/trt so getting it tested seems pointless as I will turn down the TRT.

I am more basing the low T on being 21 years old, never having desire to sleep with women, (or men), and the other symptoms.

So basically self diagnosing tumblr tier stuff.

But I eat a 100% optimal diet and train with 100% intensity, haven't drank a drop of booze since I started bodybuilding, etc etc so I don't think making good progress disqualifies me from being low test.
>>
>>39551925
You can't know without testing. There could be a plethora of other issues affecting you causing the lethargy and lack of desire.
>>
>>39551925
You literally cant tell
And knowledge is power

Get a test
They're cheap
>>
File: 1480050439645.jpg (32KB, 564x352px) Image search: [Google]
1480050439645.jpg
32KB, 564x352px
>>39551925
Get tested you fucking retard. You can't call yourself low T if you don't know.

I made so many gains natty but I was still low T(190-270ngdl). Cocaine and preworkout allowed me to overcome all the low T symptoms for the gym but life outside of it was an unlivable mess where my dick wouldn't even work.

Who fucking cares what your natty gains are like, I don't even roid for strength I roid because it is a total life reversal and I do better in every aspect from school to mental health.
>>
>>39551937

Perhaps it's depression. My job is white collar and like I said very long hours and my life consists entirely of gym (indoors, no sun) and work, and posting here in fraud.

I don't feel lonely at all because I have the fraud trips, mast, , bimbo, all the other, they feel like friends, keep me company.

I have a job etc, so I suspect the root cause of my depression is sunlight deficiency.

What do you guys think of Jerry's 20,000ui vitamin D stack? Safe? Effective?

I will of course do my own research as it intrigues me but you guys have never misled me.
>>
>>39551979
>>39551965

Alright alright I will get a test.

Jerry, while I have you, I'd like to talk about Vitamin D more. Doseage? When to take? Take with meal? Which brand/website do you buy it from? Warnings? I know you said over 20,000 calcifys muscle and I need 20,000 to see effects.

This seems like narrow margins to me. Or am I misremembering it?
>>
File: 1480051492496.jpg (653KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
1480051492496.jpg
653KB, 2048x1365px
>>39551985
>What do you guys think of Jerry's 20,000ui vitamin D stack? Safe? Effective?

Complete overkill. My body doesn't even break down vitamin D from foods correctly and 5k a day helped me massively. My blood tests came back at being 7ngml on a 0-100 scale with the healthy range being 20-50 and newer studies advocating for 50+ being optimal.

I tried 10k/day a few times and it always ended in headaches and nausea.
>>
how do i go from a 12w test cycle 500 to a cruise, do i instantly start pinning the cruise dose on the next week?
>>
>>39552001
Its 40-50k that is toxic
20k is a ton

That said I was prescribed 50k from a doc
Now i take like a handful of 2k ed. Like 3-6 pills
>>
>>39552012

ty man.Still waiting on jerry to post what brand and site he gets the shit on + his dosage.

I will give this crap a try. I'm very frugal but if it helps the depression... it will pay for itself in increased productivity at work and mental health
>>
>>39552064

Ok jerry. Do you live in USA (sorry I forget stuff a lot).

If you do, where do you buy it, what brand do you prefer?

Amazon I assume?
>>
>>39551303
You will likely not need an AI for 350 iu HCG 3x/week and it'll give your levels a nice boost if indeed you are low T. Now that I've read the thread it sounds like you don't even have bloods so do that first.

>>39551979
>I roid because it is a total life reversal and I do better in every aspect from school to mental health.
What age did you start roiding and what age are you now? Do you think the life reversal thing could have been just you growing up and coming into your own that happened to coincide with you starting to pin?
>>
>>39552129

So I'm going to get on vitamin D as soon as Jerry tells me where he gets it. Maybe he some cheaper source than amazon you know? (I said I was a jew).

If my depression and lack of libido persist, I will just get the bloods.

Will my obamacare cover it? I can splurge the $99 if not.
>>
>>39552078
Yeah looks like some brand from amazon
Sundown naturals?
I dunno, its not like any of tge brands are tested

>>39552151
Ive gotten blood civered by insurance
But the doc put I went in for depression, tge cunt
>>
>>39552151
Just get whatever amazon brand gets you the most IUs per dollar.

As for bloods, your obamacare would only cover it if you got a doc to refer you and by the time you get through the appointment and copays you'll probably have paid as much as doing it yourself.

The test is only 67$.
http://www.privatemdlabs.com/lp/female-hormone-testing.php

Get some cheap 10000iu HCG packs from an Indian pharma site. Freeze half if you're doing a low dose like I recommended so it doesn't go bad.
>>
>>39552162

Ok, I simply ordered from the vendor with the most professional looking amazon listing.

Go with your gut right?

I'm gonna try 10,000Ui, go big or go home right? Will slash it to 5 if headaches or diarrhea.

How much do you say for nootropic (spelling sorry man) effects? 10,000? That's the goal here is mind gains.

If anyone else here is fighting depression here's some stuff I've found that helps in general. Not 100% as I'm still battling, but it works.

>Always stay busy except for small periods of leisure time
>Self improvement
>Work hard
>Don't compare yourself to others

I'm not a phych or anything, but I believe that's the path to beating this shit. The deppresion wants to make you into a lazy r9k faggot and if you let it do that, you lost the fight.
>>
File: 1480384211511.gif (252KB, 500x610px) Image search: [Google]
1480384211511.gif
252KB, 500x610px
>>39552204
>Always stay busy

This was the biggest for me. Only reason I still actively make money is to pay for tutors/trainers/lessons so I have a reason to get out of bed besides the gym.
>>
>>39552294
>implyimg laying in bed with your waifu isnt the best
>>
>>39552353
Is being disgusted with myself after fapping to 3D a sign that:

>I am low test
>I should ascend to 2D
>I should go monk mode

Tbh I am leaning toward the third one right now. I never want anything to do with 3D women. The thought of having sex with a woman and producing a daughter terrifies me.
>>
>>39545855
>250mg test 500 tren

I stick to 125mg test EW and ramp up the tren ace 700mg ---> 1400mg.

Great results whilst cutting, look somewhat smaller and drier but its temporary.

When I pull the tren out for say a week and then up the test or add in a watery compound plus increase in carbs I blow up in the right proportions.

Low test keeps trenAce sides close to zero, no aggression, sleep is manageable.

If test is higher or on par with tren I have irritability, bouts of anger, can't sleep much, sweating profusely.

Tren is much easier to control when estrogen is lower (hence the low test).
>>
File: 1480278948304.jpg (67KB, 595x841px) Image search: [Google]
1480278948304.jpg
67KB, 595x841px
>>39552373
Probably that you have severe issues with women that you should work out.

I want daughters so bad, just have to talk to atleast one female before I get there
>>
I'm writing a speech on the legalization of performance enhancing drugs for athletic performance, and was wondering if there are any currently legal performance enhancers that are on the market and not detected by today's drug tests
>>
>>39552460

jerry maybe you shouldn't have daughters

sons OK
>>
>>39552486
anything thats a short ester and only steriod specific drug tests would pick it up.

the miltiary and police get away with steriod use becuase of it and they would be the ones who could benefit the most.

also fuck imgur for being a bunch of butthurt faggots
>>
File: 1466133863869.jpg (368KB, 700x962px) Image search: [Google]
1466133863869.jpg
368KB, 700x962px
>>39552486
Anything with short detection time, designer steroids, blood doping

>>39552490
I want cute daughters!!
CUUUTEEE!!!

ill need a strong wife to keep me in line
>>
>>39548603
>>39548442
Could I take liquid PSO? I fucking hate large pills.
>>
>>39552584
you should already be used it from all the dicks you suck
>>
File: 1479495460318.jpg (91KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1479495460318.jpg
91KB, 720x720px
>>39552535
>tfw I have a pact with my female friends that I will donate sperm to them if they hit 30 and are still single.

I can't wait to have a bunch of qt daughters.
>>
>>39552687
>I can't wait to have a bunch of child support payments*
>>
>>39552758
Nah, they know I ain't paying shit.
>>
>>39545855
yeah nah yeah nah i just said do what you feel m8 but dont let the juicey goosey get in your noggin alright?
>>
>>39546571
not 100% tru tho kunt coz long term roid usage is know to raise the ceiling on the natty potential
>>
>>39552764
>>39552758
>>39552687
https://www.reddit.com/r/legaladvice/comments/5f91tl/girl_wants_me_to_impregnate_her/
>>
>>39552794
if you signed a contract that said that she cant make you pay for shit would that work
>>
File: IslaFisher.jpg (34KB, 460x615px) Image search: [Google]
IslaFisher.jpg
34KB, 460x615px
>>39552012
mel, you post the mintest birds i swear i wanna run the loop of fire with these shielas and do the naughty on their map of tassie fuuuaaaarrrrkk

heres an aussie bird for ya
>>
>>39552819
she goes to court and says she signed it in duress

paper shreded and man expected to give back pay from when she was confirmed pregnant

the fertility clinic is the only solution and even then you still have to cover your ass.
>>
>>39552819
no
http://www.cnn.com/2014/01/23/justice/kansas-sperm-donation/

gotta do it right, with a doctor
>>
>>39552833
>>39552830
yeah you can do the fertility clinic i guess but what if you wanna fugg :DD
>>
File: 1479435938163.png (228KB, 788x233px) Image search: [Google]
1479435938163.png
228KB, 788x233px
>>39552687
I wish I knew girls so I could impregnate them once they hit the wall at 19000 miles per hour
>>
>>39552764
>>39552794
spot on m8

"You know the saying about something being a "red flag"? Let me tell you what you're dealing with here. This girl isn't waving a red flag. She's driving her red car up onto your lawn, with a red flag draped across the back window and little red flags mounted on each corner of the roof. Then she jumps out of the car wearing a huge red flag like a robe, throws the "robe" open, and she's wearing red flag underwear, with red flags hanging from her nipples like titty tassels, which she starts spinning around. Then she throws herself on the ground, legs spread eagle and squeezes a massive rolled up red flag out of her vagina, picks it up, unrolls it, and starts waving it around over her head."

even if you have a legit deal with this shiela the state will force a welch on her part and go after ya for the little nippers dosh
>>
>>39552850
go to thailand and pregnate some people
>>
>>39552505
>>39552535
Okay thanks, I'm looking into esters and designer steroids right now, I'm already familiar with blood doping too. I'm going to see if I can find and drug-specific drug tests because I can make a very good point using an example of one
>>
File: 1919406-bigthumbnail.jpg (88KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
1919406-bigthumbnail.jpg
88KB, 450x300px
>>39552829
I have a headache right now from starting PCT and your verbiage is like a hammer to my mind. But thx.

>>39552794
I'm not sure how a decade of texts could ever be considered a moment of duress. Also my entire family is lawyers.
>>
>>39552870
probs also check out peptides and hgh
>>
>>39552888
the cook is a verbiage soz cuz didnt realize we were meeting the queen l8r ey? nah yeah nah no worries m8 i love those bluey birds they are mint as fuck heres another for ya
>>
>>39552867
Then i couldnt see them and put them in cute dresses

>>39552870
Look up test suspension/base lol
Or more realistically winny
>>
>>39552900
yea ur gettin it
>>
>>39552870
>>39552890
insulin, sarms and serms too maybe
>>
>>39552910
does insulin really give you gains on its own? seems like it'd have to be used with other stuff
>>
>>39552888
oi kunt pop quiz freckles or nah? whats your go?
>>
File: 1473458537452.jpg (215KB, 750x937px) Image search: [Google]
1473458537452.jpg
215KB, 750x937px
>>39552919
freckles a qt, my go is 2D lyf tho.
>>
>>39552930
i dont mind some freckles but when they look like a volcano came on their face im audi

anyhow i found emma watson in redhead
>>
>>39552906
Getting what
Where??
>>
>>39552978
ya know
>>
File: michelle-23[1].jpg (51KB, 600x398px) Image search: [Google]
michelle-23[1].jpg
51KB, 600x398px
ayyyyyyyyyyyyyylmao
>>
>>39552639
y u have to do this.
>>
File: WkPiXE8[1].jpg (88KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
WkPiXE8[1].jpg
88KB, 480x270px
>>39552930
so how much freckles is too much freckles m8?
>>
>>39553029
too much freckles was a long time ago here
>>
>>39553033
im sorry - did i ask mel? or did i say "any fuckwit with a dick in his mouth, chime in please"?
>>
>>39553039
if you want me to shut me up youre gonna have to make me
>>
File: 1479446732145.jpg (31KB, 661x555px) Image search: [Google]
1479446732145.jpg
31KB, 661x555px
>>39552460
>I want daughters so bad
Aren't you afraid she will be a stacy slut who pretends to be a good person?
>>
File: 1477191668700.jpg (61KB, 800x473px) Image search: [Google]
1477191668700.jpg
61KB, 800x473px
>>39553047
im gonna have to make you shut you up?
eat another dick drongo mongrel
>>
File: 1478561561557.png (341KB, 2160x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1478561561557.png
341KB, 2160x1080px
>>39552129
>What age did you start roiding and what age are you now? Do you think the life reversal thing could have been just you growing up and coming into your own that happened to coincide with you starting to pin?
>>39552930

pls respond
>>
>>39553073
make me
>>
File: tumblr_ofdkxgptcE1vdm1pio1_1280.jpg (499KB, 1090x1920px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ofdkxgptcE1vdm1pio1_1280.jpg
499KB, 1090x1920px
>>39552162
>its not like any of tge brands are tested
Jerrbear pls.
labdoor()com/rankings/vitamin-d
>>
>>39552914
idk, don't know enough about insulin desu. all i know is i'll probably never use it.

i did also say i'd never use tren, and just came off it, and i'm planning when i will use it again.

srs tho i'll most likely never use insulin.
>>
>>39553127
i think insulin is just asking for trouble tbqh
>>
>>39553122
yeah nah yeah nah ya bitzer hows about ya stop coming a guster and acting the raw prawn ya tall poppy oi two to one you bark back like a nipper a tenner says i can make ya
>>
>>39553148
yeaaah

nah
>>
File: bird.jpg (99KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
bird.jpg
99KB, 720x720px
>>39553125
pls no more posting fugly shielas yeh
>>
File: 1477564296698.jpg (99KB, 550x734px) Image search: [Google]
1477564296698.jpg
99KB, 550x734px
>>39553158
busted ya gallah dickhead ill take it cash or cheque audi m8
>>
>>39553174
hmmmmm ya i guess ya?

nah hahahaha
>>
File: ZJdBe2l.gif (2MB, 400x242px) Image search: [Google]
ZJdBe2l.gif
2MB, 400x242px
>>39553199
>>
File: jerrbears.jpg (111KB, 1445x2195px) Image search: [Google]
jerrbears.jpg
111KB, 1445x2195px
>>39552888
just do it with a doctor dude
use them lawyer familes
http://bigstory.ap.org/article/f5a0689f777f44f6ab62935e55c85156/kansas-judge-rules-sperm-donor-not-hook-child-support
>>
File: jewish programming.webm (2MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
jewish programming.webm
2MB, 720x404px
>>39553222
>>
File: fuuuark.jpg (125KB, 696x1044px) Image search: [Google]
fuuuark.jpg
125KB, 696x1044px
/fraud/ survey
hottest eye color for women
go
>>
File: yX9Tt6l.gif (2MB, 360x288px) Image search: [Google]
yX9Tt6l.gif
2MB, 360x288px
>>39553231
>>
File: im a jew.webm (455KB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
im a jew.webm
455KB, 720x404px
>>39553247
>>
>>39553236

Green
>>
File: FMXecDZ.jpg (64KB, 1062x1076px) Image search: [Google]
FMXecDZ.jpg
64KB, 1062x1076px
>>39553252
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (167KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
167KB, 1600x1200px
>>39553259
yeah m8 same here
>>
lets get some beats oi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMdbVHPmCW0
>>
>>39553285
>>39553272
ive got some nice green eyes ill pound you good for the right price
>>
File: rdI1bMc.jpg (25KB, 412x357px) Image search: [Google]
rdI1bMc.jpg
25KB, 412x357px
>>39553353
yeah nah yeah nah nah not into drongo dunnylickers m8
>>
>>39553236
red, preferably with white hair.
>>
File: eyesaflame[1].jpg (32KB, 484x360px) Image search: [Google]
eyesaflame[1].jpg
32KB, 484x360px
>>39553365
gotchu m8
>>
>>39553386
muh dik
>>
>>39553365

Blonde
blonde
blonde
blonde
blonde
blonde
>>
>>39552914
idk but i really wanna try insulin alone just to see how can i handle it. right now im just waiting to get a job so i can make a schedule with carb timing and ill get the glucometer as soon as i can

i believe insulin is really cheap and safe once you understand how it works
>>
>>39553029
That's too much for me m8, I don't mind a lot but thats basically an entirely different skin tone.

>>39553096
First cycle was 24/25 I believe, i'm 28 now. It was night and day, I really doubt it had to do with growing up. I had already turned my life around from 22-25 and was lifting for a solid 3 years by that point and had gotten myself back into school and making money again. I went from only getting out of bed as an excuse to do preworkout and cocaine to actually enjoying life, as well as not even seeing women as another gender to actually having a sexual interest in them. Before roids girls were no different than pretty pictures or art to me, just something nice to look at but ultimately nothing. I think a sexual awakening via roids was one of the biggest changes for me. It took me from a life reluctantly based on pure narcissism just to pass the time til death since I had conceded I would never know/understand love or raise children.

>>39553229
I'll send em a ziplock baggie and a turkey baster, the rest is on them.
>>
>>39549248
So is doing just one cycle even worth it? I have 6 months until my life is no longer stable to support steroid use.
>>
File: green-eyed-girl17.jpg (26KB, 500x285px) Image search: [Google]
green-eyed-girl17.jpg
26KB, 500x285px
>>39553462
yeah nah im the same m8o emma stone anyone? sometimes im like yeah id bite that mitten others im like nah shes fucked
>>
>>39553462
what was your first cycle mel? whats your height/weight now?
>>
>>39553526
lets just say if it does its job you'll find a way to support it again
>>
File: image.jpg (73KB, 355x634px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73KB, 355x634px
Kahuna: Back on Gear 2 Electric Bugaloo

Been out of rehab for a few weeks now. Blasting test/tren/EQ and sdrol is bringing back the physique nicely. How is everyone?

Gf has sepsis in her heart valves from dirty needle :/ just left hospital today
>>
>>39550940
ostarine helped me put on weight (meant to be used for cutting to reduce muscle loss due to the fact that it was made to reduce muscle wastage in osteoporosis patients i think) and i didn't get any sides. pretty effective
>>
File: tumblr_mnc6h4ZEDh1raher8o1_500.jpg (82KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mnc6h4ZEDh1raher8o1_500.jpg
82KB, 500x750px
>>39553602
>what was your first cycle mel? whats your height/weight now?

First cycle was 500test E, then test/mast > test/mast > test/mast/tren. Talking to a doctor this month and just going to cruise on test/mast 4ever.

I don't actually know my height lol, 5'9ish i think but im 170lb right now which is literally the heaviest i've ever been. Lower body lacking since I broke back and have disc issues. All lower body stuff has been rehabilatory more so than strength training for over a year now.
>>
File: perfectperfect.jpg (61KB, 696x435px) Image search: [Google]
perfectperfect.jpg
61KB, 696x435px
>>39553784
fuark sorry to hear about the crook back hope its all good soon m8

a special bluey for me cuz here
>>
File: nI4sfH.jpg (496KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
nI4sfH.jpg
496KB, 1920x1200px
>>39553823
tfw my favorite part of gyming is opening up my preworkout and sniffing all the powder that hangs in the air.
>>
>>39550313
Same fag
>>
File: tumblr_o784tdqMAF1s7grqco1_1280.jpg (73KB, 667x1000px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o784tdqMAF1s7grqco1_1280.jpg
73KB, 667x1000px
>>39553915
woops trip.
>>
>>39553925
>blue eyes
DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D
>>
File: 1480351909221.jpg (337KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1480351909221.jpg
337KB, 1680x1050px
>>39553930
don't be sucha sassy lil cunt m8
>>
How much better is pharma?
Planning my first cycle
Thinking of using ugl asin but pharma nolva/clomid because i really don't want to give myself long term hormonal damage.
Is it justified being 3x the price?
>>
>>39553943
>what ever blue eyed girl looks like to me m8
>>
File: IMG_1515.gif (4MB, 270x263px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1515.gif
4MB, 270x263px
Fugggg I feel like I'm gonna die. Been sick as fuck with the flu for the last 3-4 days. Idk what hurts worse, the cold sweats or not going to the gym.

Haven't even been shitposting this gen at all because all I do is sleep, cough up mucus, and sweat my balls off wrapped in 3 blankets
>>
>>39551309
Phenibut
No long-term solutions tho.
>>
>>39553970
natattack whats crackin m8
>>
File: 10928093480298112323.gif (985KB, 500x209px) Image search: [Google]
10928093480298112323.gif
985KB, 500x209px
>>39551309
take two capsules of stop being a little bitch every day and you should be fine
>>
File: beer-goggles[1].jpg (30KB, 608x371px) Image search: [Google]
beer-goggles[1].jpg
30KB, 608x371px
>>39551720
also known a beer goggles m8
good luck with that jerbear
>>
straps for diddlys at >4pl8 yes or no my grips like a para trying to have a wank these days
>>
>>39550177
why would anyone willingly go to that shithole, full of delusion dyel natty fucking faggots?

also I am the guy that came off 750 dnp on friday. I am dropping water slowly but steadily, it feels like I lost like 3% bf in the past 4 days so far, and i am still holding a SHIT TON of water. I guess my high ass dose makes it so it's going to take a couple half lives longer to get out of my system (plus the fact that my shit was overdosed...)
>>
File: 1479536375260.jpg (53KB, 542x758px) Image search: [Google]
1479536375260.jpg
53KB, 542x758px
>>39554338
straps throw me off. Chalk and farmers walks is all you need.
>>
>>39551159
good thing the retards asking retarded ass questions always without fail manage to get themselves banned in the first 10 minutes of shitting this thread up
>>
>>39551309
trenbolone do not let anyone tell you otherwise
>>
>>39552021
yes

or you could skip a pin, that's what i do. or else you'll be waiting a long ass time for your levels to drop
>>
>>39552460
except you're a fucking freak

you probably want daughters so you can fuck them... you even posted a loli in that post...
>>
>>39554440
throw you off how? i ordered my first set of straps yesterday after hitting 210 on diddlys
>>
>>39545598
Where in europe can i buy good quality dbol?
>>
>>39554501
in your asshole, no source talk or u get banned
>>
>>39554475
>210
pls be kg
>>
File: 1479536537087.jpg (754KB, 2560x1704px) Image search: [Google]
1479536537087.jpg
754KB, 2560x1704px
>>39554475
Just not a fan, they break my concentration, feel like it's one more thing I have to think about.
>>
My doctor put me on clomid and arimidex...

Is there anything else I can do to help my body create more test?
>>
>>39554514
all good just curious
>>39554511
fuarkin seppos i swear
a guy called OzKunt with the trip AUSSIE is posting about weights and coz you kunts stuck in the dark ages you act like tall poppies over it

#stay simple burgerland
>>
>>39554506
ok so where can i source talk about this stuff
>>
>>39554535
r/steroidsourcetalk or just lurk moar
>>
>>39554537
ok thx mate
>>
File: R5CYFSD[1].png (45KB, 667x700px) Image search: [Google]
R5CYFSD[1].png
45KB, 667x700px
>>39554511
when will seppos learn? catch up already america we're all waiting
>>
>>39554520
Hcg
>>
>>39554535
leddit
>>
File: 1479536915675.jpg (175KB, 1280x763px) Image search: [Google]
1479536915675.jpg
175KB, 1280x763px
>>39554547
metric system is clearly superior, but i hate your day/month/year shit. I am too stuck in my ways and I will go to war over it, and since i'm american I will win cuz aussies haven't been relevant since galipoli.
>>
Is it possible to get rid of minor gyno?
>>
File: cEdaMdeg.jpg (1MB, 728x8876px) Image search: [Google]
cEdaMdeg.jpg
1MB, 728x8876px
>>39554596
>implying you would last 5 seconds on our landmass

the reason we say fuck off we're full isn't for our sakes....its for yours
>>
File: 1479534574651.jpg (270KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1479534574651.jpg
270KB, 768x1024px
>>39554622
You left out your insane birds that run people into traffic.
>>
File: iTeZvP9.jpg (147KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
iTeZvP9.jpg
147KB, 500x500px
>>39554632
tip of the iceberg m8 i literally laugh on the ground covered in vegemite everytime i hear an american on tv say "look out for poison ivy" like oh no you might get a mild rash gee whiz guys
>>
File: PQTJPrG.jpg (52KB, 532x910px) Image search: [Google]
PQTJPrG.jpg
52KB, 532x910px
>>39554632
>not to mention those birds once beat us on our home turf
>>
>>39554648
> Americans making sure they don't rub into poisonous plants.

> Hurr durr Americans are so dumb, we have plants too!

Aussie logic guys.
>>
File: 1477915685664.jpg (77KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1477915685664.jpg
77KB, 768x1024px
>>39554648
I wonder how much worse australia would be right now if your abo's didn't burn everything to the ground so often.
>>
File: 1477794600251.gif (1MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1477794600251.gif
1MB, 200x150px
>>39554655
>a mild rash is the same as intense agony lasting decades that causes the majority of people affect to commit suicide to escape it

seppo logic m8s
>>
File: NhYf6B0.jpg (123KB, 460x939px) Image search: [Google]
NhYf6B0.jpg
123KB, 460x939px
>>39554661
>abbos knowing how to use fire

cmon now that meme is old school
>>
>>39554622
um we literally have all those except kangaroo in america. get fukt
>>
File: TNNA0q9.jpg (293KB, 1800x1227px) Image search: [Google]
TNNA0q9.jpg
293KB, 1800x1227px
daily reminder its bushfire season
have a plan
leave and live
>>
>>39554683
>native/magnets how does they work
>>
File: ZVIDIAC.jpg (86KB, 620x823px) Image search: [Google]
ZVIDIAC.jpg
86KB, 620x823px
>>39554683
>implying australia doesn't have the deadliest wildlife, including 20 of the worlds 25 deadliest snakes

wewee bloke ur a pinga
>>
>>39554702
hold up what program is that guy on?? he has like 3% bf and no bloat wtf
>>
>>39554615
raloxifene

theres a certain website that tests all their compounds and the steroid reddit says is 100% legit. you can get 2 grams for $25. it's usually run at 60-120mg a day so pretty cheap for what you're getting out of it

although it is 10000000x easier to reverse recent roid-induced gyno than it is to reverse pubertal gyno. if you have gyno from puberty i would just get surgery
>>
>>39554683
>>39554729
we literally have AUSTRALIAN eastern brown snakes, wallabies, redback spiders (which arent black widows sherlock), bulldog ants (native to australia), cone snails (there a many kinds, all indo-pacific so none in seppoland), box jelly fish (also called irukandji by the abbos and is only found in australia and also our top killer)

the only one that isnt native to straya is stonefish which is only in indo-pacific regions (see=coastal australia)

just stahp seppo kunt its one thing to be jelly its another to flat out lie
>>
>>39554669
Maybe modern abo's lost the ability to create fire.

>i just learned you had a human faced kangaroo that couldn't hop and just shuffled around.

http://www.bbc.com/earth/story/20160208-the-lost-giants-that-prowled-the-australian-wilderness
>>
>>39554742
not to mention our blue ringed octopus, bull sharks, saltwater and freshwater crocs, sydney funnel webs, tiger snake, tiger shark, red bellied black snake, bluebottles, lion fish, giant centipeded, australian paralysis ticks, mouse spiders, whitetails, magpies, wombats, and of course dropbears
>>
does trest have any actual advantages over tren gains-wise, or do people use it because it has less sides
>>
>do some tests at the doc
>liver function tests show high/bad results
what of test, tren, dbol, mast or aromasin could have caused this?

I rarely get drunk.
>>
File: VbQDHC9.jpg (95KB, 625x430px) Image search: [Google]
VbQDHC9.jpg
95KB, 625x430px
>>39554769
and this is just living shit trying to kill you
then we've got blackbeans, spurge, nightshade, oleander, mangroves, nettles, vomit trees, trumpets, gympies, poison peas, and all those abbos plants nobody can pronounce, along with bushfires, cyclones, tsunamis, floods, heatwaves (commonly referred to as summer), and our most recent worry a thunderstorm that put thousands of people in hospital due to respiratory problems.

but sure, come one over anytime guys!!
>>
>>39554788
dbol... orals are methylated which lets them get processed in the liver whereas injectables aren't hence they need to be injected

how much are you running and how long have you been on the dbol?
>>
File: red head freckles.jpg (23KB, 342x512px) Image search: [Google]
red head freckles.jpg
23KB, 342x512px
>>39554788
tren... cmon bruh. Why are you doing compounds without knowing what to watch for on them?
>>
How do I get a gf?
>>
File: 1479102318846.jpg (280KB, 1000x1499px) Image search: [Google]
1479102318846.jpg
280KB, 1000x1499px
>>39554819
wait, i didn't even see dbol, and I was thinking of kidneys. Going to bed brain is damaged.
>>
>>39554819
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=is+tren+liver+toxic

noobs pls stfu when you are retarded and dont know shit

he is running a fucking ORAL and u are telling him it's the injected tren... no dude it's definitely not that hepatotoxic oral thats fucking his liver
>>
>>39554788
>>39554816
>>39554819
this but mel is more right, dbol gets a bad rap but taken by itself is barely noticeable on the liver but tren with that stack will fuck your shit up majorly
>>
Does anyone here use pre workout ?
>>
>>39554788
get on that milk thistle cobber
>>
>>39554816
I'm off cycle now to help me recover because I apparently wasn't doing too good with what I used
which was test, tren and blasting with dbol
>>39554829
oh ok

>>39554819
>>39554832
>>39554835
I'm getting mixed messages here. Liver values wasn't too bad, so it's not all that bad anyways.
>>
File: 1478326856398.jpg (10KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
1478326856398.jpg
10KB, 300x168px
>>39554832
>calling mel a noob
>>
>>39554855
google tren hepatotoxicity

its just an old bromyth
>>
>>39554804
Are all the plants you listed not living?
Are you the only place in the world to fucking flood/forest fire/get warm?
Bitch it gets so cold here your piss will freeze before hitting the ground.
Call me when you can't produce food for six straight months and a drunken walk home from the pub could freeze you to death
>>
>>39554859
>natty saying retarded shit about steroids

>"hes not a noob"
>>
>>39554866
okay this might start an drama that will last all night but last time i did tren (two cycles of the beast under the belt) it elevated my liver values above 100 by the end of 8 weeks and thats happened both times. i know tons of kunts this has happened to and can vouch for it, but so far the science is behind. tren is hepatoxic not to mention if you aren't buying pharma.

but to each there own, ive always found dbol to be ntb on the liver tho i wouldnt trust sdrol for long periods
>>
File: 10980980982.gif (3MB, 257x212px) Image search: [Google]
10980980982.gif
3MB, 257x212px
>>39554879
stop being upset its like you are having an online pissing competition over who is more likely to die.
if you want to test the waters come live here for 6 months. its okay to be scared bby i love u anyway.

>>39554880
he knows more than you, i guarantee it. 2:1 you are shitposting 3:1 you dont juice 4:1 you're a twink faggot
prove me wrong
>>
Anyone know where I can get lab work done without going to my doctor?
>>
>>39554896
yea a 140 lb 5'8 manlet knows more than me
>>
>>39554819
>>39554832
What is tren like to experience?
>>
File: 10293801238.gif (510KB, 320x242px) Image search: [Google]
10293801238.gif
510KB, 320x242px
>>39554906
>no pics
>not even stats

yup you are the expert lets all take your word above someone who has earned out trust

cmon now poofter dont be a dunnylicker here
>>
>>39554908
"You wannabe a bodybuilder? Everyone wants it.. Wanna be a freak? Want to be a freak? You're in luck. I'm drunk and going totell you but let's face it. You don't really want this do you? Want to be a FREAK? Really? Want the girls dropping their jaw when you walk in the room?Want the guys saying WTF when they see you? Want her down on her knees in frontof you telling you how hot your abs look before she takes you in her mouth? Really? Yeah, most guys do but they don't want to work for it. Faceit. Most guys are lazy, don't want to sacrifice and can't eat strict for aweek. I'm not going to bullshit you guys in this thread. I will lay it all outbut the truth is we don't really want it bad enough. We say we do until we are45 minutes into our tenth cardio session that week. WE say it until our muscleshurt so bad there are tears in our eyes and we give up. We want it until wehave to eat fish for the 4th time that day...I say I want it but I fucking lovebeer more, so I drink...I say I want to be a FREAK but I don't want to work forit. I'm 10 weeks into a blast and my will feels broken...I can't go on, or canI??? Do I really want this life? No time but time to train. Time to cook, Timeto grocery shop, Time to tan. Fuck!!! Not fish and shakes again...FUCK my life. I walk past the mirror and catch a glimpse. MY oblique’s arechiseled. My veins look like spider webs all over my body. I catch her lookingat me at work, at the store, at the gym.
>>
>>39554908
>>39554922
Guys ask me what I'm on. I can't takeit. i'm on a FUCKING starvation diet and a shit load of cardio but that's notwhat they want to hear. They want to hear what drugs to take...You PM me everyfucking day. Same questions over and over. ITS NOT THE DRUGS DUMMY!!! Or isit??? Yes and no. Can you take the sides? Really??? 2 fucking weeks from now you will PM me againwhining. I can't sleep. I can't eat like this. I can't do that much cardio. Ican't. I can't... THEN STOP PM'ing ME!!!! I can't help you. You don't fuckingwant this! Just admit it! You don't fucking want this. Its hard. It hurts. Youhave no social life. You are in the gym when your buddies are drinking beer.You are doing cardio when guys are lying on the couch. You spend your last $50on protein powder and a bottle of prop. I know all this because I am you. Iwant it for 2-3 months then I give up. Fuck 10 sessions of cardio a week. Fuckeating fish. Fuck taking pills so I can sleep from all the insomnia from the TREN. It’s ok. Get some sleep. Wake up and pin. Fuck I love topin. Push in more oil. I love it. My lunches are packed. Off to work. Trainafter work. Get the pump. Here they come. What are you on???
>>
>>39554925
Not this again...I'm on a crazy train. Fuck my life but fuck I look good and I can lift a shitload of weight. Go ahead, fuck with me. I will make fast work of you...The trenis in my head. Is she cheating on me? How much sleep did I get last night? 5hours max. Pin some GH and prop and tren. Fuck, I need some caffeine. Ok,double espresso. Time to train. So IF IF IF you can handle the work, cardio and diet not tomention the sides. Then what??? Drugs of course. You want that freaky bodybuilder look and your genetics areaverage like me?? Its actually quite simple but it takes a focus so strong andfocused most give up in a few months if not sooner Fuck, where am I? Oh yeah the drugs. One word... Trenbolone.How lo0ng can you take it??? Don't cry to me in 3 weeks when you can't sleep. Idon't give a fuck. I can't sleep either. Time for some Xanax. Maybe somewhiskey. Most guys give up on tren right when its getting good. 9 weeks in andman your body is changing. The girls want you. Give me some Cialis, prop andmore tren...How high can I go. 1050mg tren per week and I look in the mirror.Who is this??? I don't even look the same. I need some mast, maybe some win,var, halo. Fuck I look like carved stone…I’m drunk but its all true. Do youwant to be a freak? Man the fuck up and start working for it bitch. Prop, tren and an oral is a good start. The question is HOWLONG CAN YOU RUN THIS???
>>
>>39554929
Tren at 9 weeks 1050mg per week and you are crazy. Eat,train, pin, sleep....over and over. I’m feeling insane just 6 more weeks. Its 4months now..... Im sub 10% and huge. Not skinny. Huge and lean...How muchlonger can I go. I want to look like the guy on the cover of the magazine.REALLY??? Eat some more fish and do some more cardio...Fuck Fuck... ]Do you really want to be a freak??? Really..? I walk past them every day at the gym. Same guys doing thesame routine looking the exact same as they did 3 months ago. Talking duringsets and even while doing cardio. It isn't work, it's fucking social time forthem. I can't be social at the gym. I'm not built for it and I don't want it.I'm there to work, to train, to push my body beyond what the average guy can do. A few guys are there working like a bulldozer at aconstruction site. Heavy ass poundage's, sweat running down and out of breaththey push another rep. I see the pain in their faces and the strain on theirbodies. My turn mother fucker. Time to WORK. I warm up imagining the set beforeI do it. The steroids are pulsing through my body. The tabs dissolved under mytongue. God how I love the taste of D-bol or Anadrol while walking in the gym.I have been pushing the caffeine and getting in the food. I'm ready. I don'tpin pussy ass doses. I'm jacked to the max. A gram is child's play. I need topush in just a little more oil.2200mg, 2500mg that week. Maybe a bit more.Fuck it, just fill the barrel all the way and shoot. I am making changeseveryday. I don't want to be the same. I can't be the same. The steel is cold in my hands. I pump out a few fast sets.Load the weight up. Maybe I will get 4 reps. Maybe 5.
>>
>>39554936
I look at the guy pickingup a chick at the gym. He weighs a buck fifty. What a fucking joke. This isn'ta bar its a fucking place of employment. I'm here to WORK. Fuck the chicks. Idon't need a girl right now. I need to train. I lift the weight off and itfeels heavy. I grind out 6 reps. Hell yeah! I'm just getting started. OH fuck.Here comes some guy telling me how good I look. Looks like he has never traineda day in his life. I ignore his questions and turn up my iPod. I'm trying toconcentrate. Get the fuck away from me my mind screams. I have to be cool.Don't want to get kicked out of the gym....again...I feel rage inside me. Good.Channel it. Put it to use. Hit the set again. I don't want to be the guy whoshows up and goes through the motions. I want to make changes. God the pain isbad tonight. Lactic acid is heavy in my muscles. Ok, enjoy the pain. Like it.Its good. Trick your mind. I like the pain. I want the pain. I'm grinding outslow heavy ass reps. It burns but I tell myself its good. My rest between setsis minimal. I have done 5 sets but the guy talking to the chick has done none.Fuck he is tiny. I walk over to the next bench and load up some more weights.I see a monster walking by. He is covered in sweat. He nods. I nod back.Nothing is said. We are both in the same place. We are there to train not talk.He asks for a spot with one word. spot? I nod and ask how many. He says 5 reps.He pushes out 8 with a few forced reps. My turn.
>>
>>39554944
The night goes by slow. Itswork. Its hard but I have a pump. Time for cardio. I take a piss and get on thetreadmill. Bump up the incline and speed. The guy two machines down is walkinglike he is strolling through the park. He's reading a fucking book. Hell, I canbarely read the numbers in front of me on the machine. I am feeling my lungsburn. Just 40 more minutes to go...Fuck my life. Ok, go to that place in yourmind far away. I look down and 15 minutes has gone by in what seems likeseconds. Good. Go to that place some more. I am absolutely covered in sweat. Myshirt looks like I pulled it out of a bucket of water. I finally finish and getoff the treadmill. Its late and I'm hungry. I feel dizzy. I walk out of thegym. and go get some food. Everyone is obese. I can't believe how fat everyoneis. They are pigs. I am in a world of fat people. How can these lazy fucksstand it? I feel hate. Why do I hate these fat asses? Its weird but I feel likeyelling at them to wake up. The girls are looking at me again. One stops me andtouches the ropes for veins in my arm and says nurses must love me when theydraw my blood. Its funny but she is right. They do say that. I'm a freak. Itsexactly what I want. I'm walking art. My art. My sculpture. Its who Iam....Just another day...a day of work to become a FREAK."

best and only descript of tren
>>
File: KpRGpBB.jpg (22KB, 419x351px) Image search: [Google]
KpRGpBB.jpg
22KB, 419x351px
alrighty kunts im audi2000 catching 40 winks love all me blokes and shielas stay shredded 4 me
>>
>>39554835
meloncholy backtracked already about it

tren isn't liver toxic you fucking idiot lmao
>>
>>39555007
i thought australians being retarded was just a /pol/ epic meme but it's so fucking true...
>>
File: seGXrdA.jpg (51KB, 512x632px) Image search: [Google]
seGXrdA.jpg
51KB, 512x632px
>>39555007
alright m8 ur an expert yup i trust everything you say with no proof im speaking anecdotal from my bloods im not claiming citations
you're just quoting whatever stay a cranky kunt4lyfe m8 enjoy a whale eating a cock you no hoper

>confirmed for never cycled tren
>>
>>39555053
don't pretend to be what you aren't, it's unbecoming

you're that retarded jumbo guy who asked for dumb shit advice regarding his first cycle. you've never used aas, much less tren

literally use Google before shitting up my thread

btw: at work right now, but I'm down for a roid face off. I'll post timestamped pics of my shit when I come back in about 8 hours. if you can't do the same, you stop posting in here forever
>>
>>39555170
wow hahaha holy shit you are right, just realized this

and now hes giving retards false garbage ""advice""... what the fuck? what kind of mentally ill loser autist do you have to be to do this kind of shit, trolling people regarding their fucking health? and posting 5000 times in a row talking to yourself?

he is probably not ever even going to use gear. he pussied out when we talked shit to him and now he's just shitting up fraud
>>
>>39555170
for reference: https://desuarchive.org/fit/thread/39351313/#39354155

lol

choice quote:
>so this vial has 10ml which equals 250ml total right? now thats not enough for a cycle (not really) right?
>>
>>39555262

can you even imagine the level of mental illness? how much of a loser do you have to be to give fake advice on a steroid forum and pretend you use steroids, to troll peoples health...
>>
>>39554737
At the moment I have a fair bit of Nolvadex, and was thinking of taking 40mg ED for 4-6 weeks, depending on how long it took to work, because I heard it works relatively well at reversing gyno. Should I get the Raloxifene instead?
>>
GUYS PLS HELP
I don't think this is totally roid related but you guys might have some ideas.

My problem is that my dick doesn't really work when I hook up with tinder sluts.
some background info:
I've been in a relationship for almost 2 years. Did roids(test and tren) from march 2015 to october 2015. Never had any problems with my dick when I came off, everything has worked totally fine until recently. Last week my GF wanted a break. So we're basically breaking up. I downloaded Tinder and got matched with some cuties, hooked up with 1 of them last monday. It took about 2 hours to get it up and when I finally managed to it was a semi, it worked but she wasn't impressed.

Now, just a couple of minutes ago I hooked up with another Tinder slut. This time it took about 40 minutes to get a semi and I came withing 3 minutes :(

I have another date this weekend and I don't want to fuck up again. Is it all in my head? I'm considering getting viagra but I don't want to HAVE to take it to fuck, I'm 20 not 70 ffs.

Sorry about the blog post but I'm freaking out.
>>
>>39555273

>can you imagine that level of mental illness

I'm a /fraud/ poster bruh yeah I can lol

look at our trips
>>
>>39555710
>look at our trips
This.
This thread is littered with damaged people.
>>
>>39555726
That's what fraud makes fraud. Makes everything so much more interesting
>>
>>39555609
sounds like performance anxiety if it didn't happen with your gf but it happens with random

don't think there's a real problem with your dick m8

pop some cialis until you get over the stress of fucking randoms/wanting to please them

pussy.
>>
>>39555742
Oh, I agree 100%. This thread is better than a soap opera. It's just that you can't expect people this fucked up to make good decisions or be very helpful.
>>
>>39555762
Yeah it's only with randoms so you're probably right. cialis it is then..
>>
>>39555791

That dude is 100% right.

Why do you care what randoms think? Preformance anxiety. Stop caring about if randoms are impressed or if they enjoy it or anything else man.

They are just meat for you to enjoy yourself with. It's not your gf. It's not your wife.

it's a diseased whore.

Promise you if you stop caring about their opinions of you your dick will work again
>>
NEW BREAD

>>39556003
Thread posts: 346
Thread images: 91

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.