[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DIY gyno surgery

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 13

File: IMG_0169.jpg (15KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0169.jpg
15KB, 259x194px
How hard/feasible could this be for a minor case.

Im planning on doing it myself and have a bro with me to provide an extra set of hands to help.

I'm cutting now and I'm gonna do it when I get down to about 7-8% in hopes that having low fat will make things easier.

People have successfully done it before.

Also would /fit/ like to watch?
I could record and upload or set up a live stream if youre interested.
>>
>>39543471
>Also would /fit/ like to watch me cut off my nipples and snip some blood vessels?

Yes.
>>
good idea just watch some videos and go for it tbqh

dont fall for the medical jew diy is just as good
>>
>>39543484
also i saw this one guy who did a diy deal where he cut off his balls and fried em up. i think he wanted to be a girl and hes alright now so you know
>>
Just watch some videos anon. Can't be that hard.
>>
>>39543471
you absolutely should do this brah
>>
Include me in screencap pls
>>
I hope this is a joke anon
Are you trying to give yourself a staph infection to enter a septic shock?
>>
>>39543471
Great idea OP, I've done this before. Gyno is a real issue for a lot of men and not at all related to bodyfat %.
>>
>>39543471
Jesus christ I still remember that dude that did it himself and posted it here, was like 4 or 5 years ago, fuck me, still feel sick when i remember following it
>>
>>39544283
dipping the blade in vodka and burning it with a lighter is literally just as good as sterilised hospital equipment

btfo medjews
>>
>>39543471
do it faggot
>>
>>39543471

Good luck not fucking up your nipple.
>>
Best $5k I ever spent back in 2007

Flew to SF Dr Rajogapal.... she was awesome.
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (227KB, 1024x853px)
serveimage.jpg
227KB, 1024x853px
>>39543471
The biggest thing you have to consider is not leaving scares.
make small incisions on the underside of the nipple (less noticeable)
remove most of the fatty tissue, but don't go so far as to injure the muscle underneath leave some on there.
make sure you've lost as much weight as you possibly can before hand.
>>
>>39543471
I have a screenshot at home of some retard actually doing it at October 10 (4chan's bday) like 3-4 years ago. If you keep the thread alive for 12 hours, I promise to post it
>>
My Dr went in underside lipo...scar not visible unless you get close. She also resized my nipples.
>>
File: skeleton-surgeon.jpg (68KB, 377x400px) Image search: [Google]
skeleton-surgeon.jpg
68KB, 377x400px
>>39544461
>not leaving scares.
>>
Go to Poland to get it done it will be a fraction of the cost
>>
>>39543471
Do you have an autoclave?
>>
>>39543471
>Also would /fit/ like to watch?
Yes
>>
>>39543471
enjoy your septicemia, faggot
>>
What could go wrong?
>>
>>39543471
>post yfw this isn't bait
>>
>>39544990
Mexico does it cheap and it doesn't cost a 1000 plane ticket
>>
I gave myself laser eye surgery once too by shining a green laser into my eye.

Worked out pretty good i'm not too far off 20/20 now.
>>
>>39543471
Be sure to eat what you remove so you don't lose any gains.
>>
Go for it bruh.
>>
This is gonna work out as good as the vasectomy diy kit i bought off ebay.
Instead of having a bunch of kids, i have only one metally challenged kid.
Gave it 4 stars for that.
>>
Is OPEOPE going to deliver.....find out next time on dragonball tittie!
>>
This isn't a bad idea at all
>>
>>39545397
But do Mexican doctors do it safely and properly?
>>
Do NOT fall for obamacare shills, diy surgery is the future. Imagine telling girls you're a surgeon... That operated on YOURSELF.
>>
>>39543495
>he's alright now
No, he's a male that mutilated himself to think he became a female. He has a mental disorder.
>>
>>39544453
Rajagopal and yeah great doc
>>
>>39544467

BUMP for epic story
>>
what the fuck
>>
>Also would /fit/ like to watch?
I could record and upload or set up a live stream if youre interested

Of course, overall it's a great idea anon
>>
File: Capture.jpg (31KB, 408x340px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
31KB, 408x340px
>>39543471
nigga don't

you can mess up really easy

pic related
>>
>>39543471
take ralox 60mg every day for 3 months.

thank me later
>>
>>39547013
>>39545173
>>39544489
>>39544283
>being such a cuck that you actually believe you need to pay $$$ to (((doctors))) to perform surgery
Cannot believe /fit/ hasn't taken the redpill yet. You should be ashamed of yourselves.
>>
>>39543471
Does glandular tissue always imply gyno or is it only gyno when there's excessive glandular tissue?
>>
yea do surgery on yourself that will workout really well. no need to worry about blood vessels, scaring, proper healing, or infection. just do it bro, a mongolian playstation support forum told you it was a good idea
>>
well, if you remove all the fat and glandular tissue and then go to the hospital, them sewing you back you should cost less then the professional surgery so go for it!

also stream it for sickos like myself to gawk over.
>>
>>39547071

Everyone has glands
>>
As someone about to go through this surgery a month or so from now for thousands of dollars, all I can say is godspeed and good luck, if this goes well I think I'll join you and just do it myself, I mean how hard could it be right? Doctors are all just lying jews trying to keep us in the dark from performing on ourselves so they can profit.
>>
>>39546057
fuckin better than him doing it himself
>>
>>39543471

DO IT FAGGOT

Remember bro, girls don't like a guy with gyno. Cut that shit off!
>>
I think this is feasible but how the fuck are you going to do it yourself? I fucking cut a mole off my chest and I was shaking. It gets hard to fucking cut on top of this what are you going to do for pain? What if you get one 75% done and drcide you cant do it?

Don't puss out though faggot do it
>>
>>39543471
OP when you gonna stream?
>>
>>39543471
Just use anesthetics
>>
File: HADES.jpg (34KB, 575x718px) Image search: [Google]
HADES.jpg
34KB, 575x718px
>>39543471
>>39543471
Sounds like a fantastic idea! nothing can go wrong bro, go for it!
>>
File: san warsaw.jpg (114KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
san warsaw.jpg
114KB, 960x960px
>>39545397
He could make it a week or two vacation. Poland is pretty nice.
>>
>>39543471
yes OP, also stream your procedure. don't let those corporate jew doctors fool you.
minor procedures can be done at home as long you sterilize your equipment.

go ahead WE ARE ALL GONNA MAKE IT
>>
>local homosexual died at home during erotic nipple play, neighbours said loud said man stuttered "im a sick cunt, fuck rippetits" which ended after saying "help me fit am gonna die"
>>
Does everyone have to get this done?
People like connor murphy doesnt seem like they had it done and he looks good
>>
>>39548094

like 90% of the people who think they have gyno dont

fat just deposits there first instead of other places so they have to cut to a lower bf to get rid of it but since they're insecure cunts they just get surgery
>>
>>39548123
You know when you have it or not, like extremely pointy and hard nipples
>>
>>39548072
>authorities still not sure what the deceased was trying to fit into, possibility of suicide caused by inability to fit into societal norms not ruled out
>>
>this thread
>>
I have gyno, used to hate it but the upside is it feels orgasmic to play with my nips. Thought about surgery for years, eventually said fuck it and got fit anyway (6'0'', 195 lbs, 12%bf). They poke out a bit but you can barely tell, especially at the pool when its cold and they get hard. Now i have a lovely qt waifu gf who licks them/plays with them during sex and its great.

tl;dr get over it fags, no one cares in real life, especially if you get ripped
>>
File: giphy.gif (220KB, 240x317px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
220KB, 240x317px
>>39548180
Post pics of nipples
>>
i've seen it done. there was a youtube video years ago made by a guy after he'd sliced most of one nipple off and removed the gyno. haven't seen the ultimate result though.
>>
>>39548180
>has some slight breast tissue, cut down = gone
>"get over it fags"
Go fuck yourself. Not everyone has your minimal condition. On normal weight I have huge breasts. I can't just "get over it" since when I take off my shirt to run to the water in the beach they jiggle because of tons of fat and breast tissue that won't go away, so much so that my surgery will have to excise the excess skin and leave me with multiple scars.
>>
>preforming self-surgery
this is going to be like the guy with the liver failure all over again isn't it?
>>
>>39548745
god i hope so

this place is so lame
>>
>>39543471
>would fit like to watch?
Yes
>>
>>39547986
it's really not, cheap yes, nice no
>>
>>39543471
>>39543471

SWEET SWEET SEPSIS

Enjoy your ridiculous medical fees for the infection you're about to incur.
>>
>>39543471
i did it, worked out fine. although i had to wait a month between each surgery.
>>
Sweet jesus OP, do it and stream it for us plz.
>>
>>39550060
This
>>
>>39550066
Kool. I got trip dubs.
>>
File: 1331325961746.gif (892KB, 250x197px) Image search: [Google]
1331325961746.gif
892KB, 250x197px
>there are HIGH ESTROGEN nu males in this thread actually preparing a DIY gyno surgery at this very moment
>>
The closest I came was stitching my own chin back together after a skating accident. Went well.
>>
>>39543471
I'm with you bro, don't let the jews get their way with their medical bullshit.

Make sure to stream it tho, to teach them Jews a lesson
>>
>>39544467
pls deliver
>>
Just go to a fucking doctor you moron.
>>
>>39544467
Pls deliver
Thread posts: 79
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.