[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you have a oneitis at the gym Im not gonna make it.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1444343079588.jpg (8KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
1444343079588.jpg
8KB, 205x246px
>tfw you have a oneitis at the gym

Im not gonna make it.
>>
File: 1424538677712.jpg (2MB, 3072x2304px) Image search: [Google]
1424538677712.jpg
2MB, 3072x2304px
>>39543165
what's her name, anon?
>>
>>39543181
>
I just call her blueshoes
>>
>>39543165
This is absolute torture, I'm sorry. Mine lasted like 4 months and then just this last month it started to fade.

It's weird, but it's kind of a relief to just not care anymore. Either my heart finally accepted what my brain knew all along (that it was never meant to be) or I just got exhausted of wanting and caring so much about somebody that didn't care about me.

I finally feel free but at the same time disappointed that I invested so much feeling and time only to get nothing in return.
>>
>>39543244
Was yours an employee there or a member?
Mines an employee which makes it worse
>>
>>39543331
Member. And I'm actually an employee.
>>
>>39543244
Dude the bliss of not caring is so great. So much freeedom. Learn to love the solitude
>>
>>39543347
Lol, i used to go to the gym location she worked at then i guess she transfered to the one i go to now and she recognized me there. Of course i've never had a gf so i took it as something else.
>>
>>39543364
Not the first time it has happened, so I was actually kind of looking forward to it. Having a Oneitis is kind of like having a bad cold or fever. You feel it coming on and then there's nothing you can do except wait for it to be over.

>>39543386
> Of course i've never had a gf so i took it as something else.

Of course. Being desperate and inexperienced leads you (and me) to latching on to any and every little sign. You have to know better, but it's hard not to get excited.
>>
At the last gym I went to the girl I lost my virginity to was the manager. This cute little 19 year old running a gym with absolutely no clue what she was doing. She was a good fuck and I remember being in love with her but I don't miss her, it's weird. Like I know she's getting nailed by other dudes on the reg and it doesn't make my heart beat any faster or make me feel any different. I'm so in love with my gf that she doesn't matter at all anymore
>>
>>39543209
this is proof you are fucking retarded and don't deserve happiness. either talk and get somewhere or piss off and don't cry over it you queer
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.