[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey, first time in /fit/, just started going to the gym for the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: index.jpg (10KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
10KB, 300x168px
Hey, first time in /fit/, just started going to the gym for the first time in my life and cutting out most carbs just eating meat and vegetables. Need to loose about 15 pounds but also want to tone the muscle. I have been on the gym about 1 1/2 weeks but I don't really know what machines should I go for to get /fit/. I'd appreciate any help
>>
>>39543117
The only machines you should use are:

Treadmill
Stationary bicycle
Elliptical machine

Weight lifting burns almost no calories per hour compared to above

But augmenting cardio with some free weight training would improve your ability to retain muscle while cutting as long as you are eating appropriately

Read the sticky
>>
>>39543210
Is this a bait reply to a clearly bait thread?
>>
>>39543210
I do 15 mins of stationary bike before hitting the weights and lift as much as I can so that I am sweating and exausted at the end of session, which takes about 1 hour.
>>
>tone

RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIGGERRED
>>
>>39543232
No bait, truthly want to ask for advice on gym techniques. The owner gave me some advice but is kinda vage.
>>
>>39543241
English is not my native language bro
>>
>>39543117
>loose
Lose*.

Just do a lot of cardio and also weight lifting. Use a treadmill or bike for the cardio and lift whatever you want.
The important thing is to sweat and burn calories for an extended period of time, especially when doing cardio.
Make sure you eat at a caloric deficit, too, according to your TDEE (set your exercise level to sedentary to play it safe).
If you're hungry in between meals, try to eat vegetables and other things that hold more water for less calories.
The machines you listed seem just fine for the exercise you need.
>>
>>39543452
I didn't list any machines. My current routines is chest-bicep back-tricep legs shoulders and the other muscle behind the neck (don't know the english word for it). All workouts start with 15 min bike ride
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.