[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Great Debate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 17MK2ki.jpg (405KB, 1083x634px) Image search: [Google]
17MK2ki.jpg
405KB, 1083x634px
So /fit/, which is better? Being a swole, ripped manlet (less than 5'10), or being a tall thicc bastard (think fat-strong unaesthetic rugby player who is 6'3), I'm the latter and I'm curious as to what you'd all prefer
>>
>>39541286
>trying to justify being a manlet

Height rules and always will because its genetic, you are born with it and you can't get it naturally any other way. Thats why bitches love height, genetic superiority
>>
>>39541605
Maybe, feels like it has to be one or the other though if you're natty and try to lead a normal life, being 6'3 is fun but being absolutely shredded looks quite attractive as well. Plus I always have manlets try and act alpha around me which usually prompts an argument when i laugh at them
>>
>>39541605
my baby nephew has a manlet dad and womanlet mom and is at the fifth percentile for growth right now.

how do I begin convincing them that HGH is just something that needs to happen?

I"m 5'7.448421" myself and while there are certainly dudes worse off than me, I know my life would have been easier with another few inches.
>>
>>39541286
Being 5'10" is better. Why the fuck do you think natural selection has our average as 5'10"?
>>
>>39541724
Average height has been increasing over time, only 100 years ago in the UK average height was 169cm, now it's 176. This shows that in the future average height is gonna be getting closer and closer to my current height of 193cm.
>>
>>39541710
pls respond. Even my mom is concerned about how his stature will affect his quality of life.
>>
>>39541710
There may be hope, I'm just a few weeks into being 18 and I'm 6'3/193cm and both my parents are around 5'8, and my twin is 5'3. Get the lad eating and make sure he doesn't grow into a beta teen. Even though I was tall my early teens were hell because i was such a socially inept mong.
>>
>>39541836
My brother is going to have a kid soon and I'm pretty sure he's going to made him a borderline vegan. Do you have any links I could share with him to try to convince him otherwise?
>>
>>39543406
why dont just kill youre genetic trash family, nobody here cares brah
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.