[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DNP

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: dnp.png (33KB, 448x336px) Image search: [Google]
dnp.png
33KB, 448x336px
Does anybody have any experience with DNP?

>What amount did you take?
>How long was your cycle?
>Did it work?
>Any other comments

I've read that if you take 250mg from day 1-3, and 500mg after that for the 4 remaining days it's pretty safe. I've been reading up about it because it seems that I can't lower my bodyfat lower that ~10%.
>>
If you can't control your diet then its a waste of time.

Works great if diet is on point.
Makes you feel like shit tho, so if you have a life, its not worth it either.
It is safe in those doses unless you have an unlucky reaction.

If you can't cut below 10% naturally then DNP won't help, you have other issues you aren't identifying that will mean you fail.
>>
https://desuarchive.org/fit/search/text/dnp/

>What amount did you take?
500mg
>How long was your cycle?
25 days
>Did it work?
I lost almost 18lbs
>Any other comments
Sides are very manageable in cold weather but the lethargy sucks shit. Stock up on EC
>>
>>39539199
avent tried it yet, waiting on my mail confirmation but have studied it plenty.
stater is 200-250mg per day. some people can have gone up to 1g a day but that's flirting with death.
I'm gonna do 250mg a day with 50mcg t3 for 15 days then rest then another 15 days of the same.
dnp can raise your bmr 30-50% it pretty much always works.
people pair it with t3 because it may drop your levels.
there was a study where people were on it for 9 months staraight on a low dose with no side effects.
the weay people can die on this stuff is if they take more because they don't "feel it" it has a halflife of 36 hours so t stays in the body for roughly 5 days. youll hold some water on dnp and make sure to drink lots.
>>
>>39539440
>>39539482

I've read about somebody that drank 8-10 liters a day. The max amount that I would take is 500mg a day. Don't know what the best cycle is, maybe 14 days is too exhausting on the body?
>>
>>39539524
its one of those things where u gotta test your tolerance.prolly start at 250mg for 5 days to assess and then consider stepping it up. its suggested to pair it with t3 as it seems synergestic and t3 may drop a little on the dnp. look for you youtube videos with enhanced athlete
>>
Just two questions regarding DNP/T3
1) Do they show up on drug screens? (I piss for a paycheck)
2) Where would you recommend acquiring them from
>>
i have been trying to get my hands on some for a while now , i was never into hardcore stuff like DNP but i started reading up on it a few months ago and bassically if you manage it it has almost no bad side effects, i was so bummed to see it has been banned throughout EU so if any1 cand at least give me a hint on where i might search that would be great
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.