[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CANCER?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: pls.jpg (10KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
pls.jpg
10KB, 250x250px
I NEVER feel hungry, can this be anything other than cancer?
I am a 25 year old male, I've searched the internet high and low but there doesn't seem to be any reassurance out there for me. I lost my appetite seeminly over night about 3 months ago. Over that time I have seen 4 different doctors and they have presribed various things like laxatives and acid reflux as I have also had mild digestive complaints on and off. None of these have had boosted my appetite though. I still enjoy eating and do so to keep my energy levels up, but I never actually get hungry and sometimes I get bloated after meals. I also had a colonscopy (I requested it) to rule out colon cancer and it was all clear so the doctor just gave me anti-anxiety meds assuming my lack of appetite was psychological. Only thing is I'm convinced it's not and have seen another doctor who I persuaded to give me an ultrasound. Doctor doesn't seem too worried though and just seemed to imply I'm a hypochondriac.
Assuming I am right about the lack of appetite being physical, can it really be anything else but cancer? I'm convinced what I am experiencing now is cachexia, or wasting from late stage cancer. I can't help but think it's pancreatic cancer with liver mets as I also have digestive complaints (have even had floating stools for a while now), I initially considered this just to excedingly rare in people my age but my symptoms just seem textbook cancer. All in all just can't really believe this is happening and I'm terrified about the ultrasound

I DONT WANT TO FUCKING DIE
>>
File: 1453351609536.jpg (229KB, 627x720px) Image search: [Google]
1453351609536.jpg
229KB, 627x720px
>For the first time ever, an OP admits upfront that he has cancer
>>
>>39539005
Tell zyzz i said hi
>>
File: cf.jpg (100KB, 610x395px) Image search: [Google]
cf.jpg
100KB, 610x395px
>>39539005

I don't know OP; just get a scan if you are that worried. I mean, I am not a physician, but I think there can be an arsenal of diseases that could make you lose your appetite.

Yes I know it is scary, but it is worth having a higher chance of not dying. There are people who survive even pancreatic cancer, and your chances of having pancreatic cancer at your age are very low.

On the other hand, I seem to have a swolled and painless lymph node beneath my ear, and a distant cousin got Hodgkin's lymphona right at my age. It is very rarely fatal but still, I will go through a hell if I have it. Guess I will get it checked out if it keeps growing.

I am a hypochondriac OP, and it is hard. I understand you.
>>
>>39539005
>low appetite
>"lol must be cancer"

You're a moron.
>>
>>39539511
>an arsenal of diseases that could make you lose your appetite
Like what? The vagueness of my other symptoms makes me think it must be cancer. Not like I'm too sick to eat. I just never feel hungry
>>
>>39539646
We're talking about a chronic, persisent lack of hunger. It's been 3 months. If you know what else it could be please let me know. I also get naggy pains
>>
Butterflies in your stomach?
>>
>>39539765
Nope
>>
>>39539738
just go to the doctor if you're worried jesus christ do you live in Zimbabwe?
>>
File: 1478538439152.jpg (54KB, 530x800px) Image search: [Google]
1478538439152.jpg
54KB, 530x800px
>>39539005
You're pretty lucky OP, most people here don't have the balls to an hero, you'll get an hero'd by your own body.
>>
>>39539005
if you've got the fat to spare do a 7-14 day a water fast to reset insulin, leptin, grelin, should be easy enough since you're not hungry anyway
>>
>>39540292
not OP but you can start by reading what he wrote you fucking monkey
>>
File: 1476931709306.png (723KB, 639x637px) Image search: [Google]
1476931709306.png
723KB, 639x637px
>>39539005
constipation, gotta make room for more food

water + fiber + walking a lot. eat peanut butter oats bananas vegetables
>>
>>39539005
you're a faggot.
If you really think you have cancer go see a doctor fucking idiot
>>
>>39539005
Fuck off Google doctor. Cancer doesn't only kill your appetite, it also reduces your weight, even when you're eating enough. You also feel sick and you have anemia.
Do you have a full blood count and biochemical markers?
>>
Sign of low test
Im sorry brah
>>
I feel for you OP, when I was younger I convinced myself that I had breast cancer (it was just gyno lol) so I know how fucking terrifying it is. I am almosy certain that the loss of appetite is psychological, you've convinced yourself that you aren't hungry because you think you have cancer. Out of interest, how many calories are you consuming?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.