[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need to now figure out how to survive 3 weeks holiday in a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: france.png (12KB, 267x189px) Image search: [Google]
france.png
12KB, 267x189px
I need to now figure out how to survive 3 weeks holiday in a certain baguette eating country, where wine, cheese, and delicious fatty foods will be forced on me, without loosing too many gainz.
Any french/international fags know of any high proton french food i can stick to?
Hardmode: No chicken
>>
>>39538403
embrace l'ours mode desu
>>
File: 1480246970580.jpg (53KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1480246970580.jpg
53KB, 657x527px
>>39538403
>not bulking on frog meat
c'mon 16g proteins ad 70kcal/100g
>>
>>39538403
Frogs and snails are basically 100% protein.
>>
Currently in Carcassonne for my father's funeral and you really shouldn't be worrying. I've had home cooked meals three times a day every day I've been here, and far too much armagnac.

If you have a traditional family cooking for you like I do then just watch your portions, and please do not eat the bread without using it to clean your plate first. Pork, beef, chicken, and plenty of farm foods are in their meals and in the south its all local and its great.
>>
>>39538403
When I went to italy and France it was fucking impossible to find a meal with an america-sized portion of protein. I remember buying sandwiches and they'd put like a single sliceof meat on them with fuckloads of other nonsense.
>>
>>39538527
>American cuisine
>>
Avoid too much cheese and wine. Any cooked meal around here is kinda fit.
>>
>>39538403
>where wine, cheese, and delicious fatty foods will be forced on me
Believe me i spent a lot of time in France and unless you are a French native they will not be forcing food on you it will be very much the opposite that they will probably refuse to serve you even if you are sitting at a table.
French people hate anyone who isn't fluent in the language, they will be extremely rude and even ignore you when they realise you don't speak french.
>>
>>39538527
The only macros that can be qualified as "america-sized" are carbs and fat. Protein consumption is the same in all the occidental societies. And if you don't have enough, just buy more.
>>
>>39538657
t. a guy who went to Paris for two days and feels entitled to speak his own language everywhere in the world
>>
>>39538657
Yeah you could also try to speak a little bit the language of the country you're in
It's not like you were in fucking Thaïland omg
>>
File: IMG_4328.jpg (139KB, 1080x1311px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4328.jpg
139KB, 1080x1311px
>>39538403

>Going to France
>Biggest worry is food
>>
File: 1479670161250.jpg (33KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1479670161250.jpg
33KB, 500x375px
>going on holiday to a civilized rich country
>worrying about getting enough protons to keep "gains"

that's autism
>>
>>39538657
pleb I'm fluent and my friends parents force me to eat all their food
>>
>>39538403
I'm from france, I don't think our food is very different from what I see on /fit every day.

Except if you plan on eating at the restaurant every day, which would be a retarded thing to do.
>>
>>39538403
Eggs are always good
Camembert/Caprice des dieux/same cheese are high in fat and protons so that's great
Just put some sliced ham (jambon cuit) inside a baguette with some butter and you'll get all the nutriment you need to power thru the days
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.