[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tips for dealing with disorders and eating habits

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1479364847991.jpg (169KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1479364847991.jpg
169KB, 720x960px
IBS (Irritable Bowel syndrome) here
It solidified after I read the sticky the first time. Lost weight however since I had enough discipline (and autism) to completely turn around my diet my stomach did a 180. Went from eating shit every day to a one day allowance within my calorie range.

Anyways I was put to a halt after the bloating immediately after eating, loss of appetite, stress, uncomfortable stomach distention, and constipation was always happening. Couldn't even feel comfortable in anything but sweats.

Well after a while of continuing to fix my diet I have gotten a new routine to help fend off the symptoms.

>Always have a minimum of 4 hours between a meal
>Without physical signs of hunger (pangs) do not eat a heavy or adequate meal. Small light snack if you can't help it
>if you need larger meals break them up into smaller ones and have more smaller meals
>never drink a can of carbonated drink in one sitting, take sips
>intermittent fasting usually best in the morning, helps not overload the digestion process
>Keep track of the last time you excreted and eat less until bowels are emptied
>Eat Fiber or Probiotics once in a while
>less frying
>take your time on the toilet
>drink tons of water

Seems like a lot but you get used to it. Anyone else have tips for their disorders?
>>
>>39537256
I drink anywhere between 8 and 32 oz of Kombucha daily and it's done wonders for my GI tract.

Probiotics man
>>
>>39537256
Try not being a faggot and smoke after you eat.
>>
eat chia seeds. mix them with water first obviously. have them as your breakfast, about 40 grams in a glass worths of water. give it 2 weeks and you'll notice the change.

why don't you just stop drinking fizz?
>>
If I ate that I'd probably think I had IBS too
>>
>never drink a can in one sitting...take sips
>take sips
>sips
GTFO MONSTER ENERGY SHILL REEEEEEE
>>
>>39537256
I have Crohn's, take a colase (generic is cheapest) once a day for constipation. It is a very mild stool softener, and it will help you not strain on the toilet and the soften stools will help prevent damage and hemmhoroids
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.