[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hello /fit/ fat ass here. my friend convinced me to start going

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: loli drinking.jpg (90KB, 624x950px) Image search: [Google]
loli drinking.jpg
90KB, 624x950px
hello /fit/ fat ass here. my friend convinced me to start going to the gym with him and after the first day i am so sore that i can barely move and i definitely dont think i can go back any time in the next day or so because i just dont think i could life things again being this sore. is this normal? should i just go back and try anyway or wait until im not so sore? i dont really know how to work out so any advice on this would be much appreciated
>>
>>39537128
Take a day off, eat some aspirin and welcome to using your muscles.
>>
>>39537128
It depends on how much you push yourself, and how wrong you're doing things
Make sure your friend helps you out, and you'll be fine, nothing out of the ordinary
>>
Go for a walk fatty.
>>
>>39537128
it's just doms. you only get it once you exercise muscles that haven't been used in a while. it should be better in 2 days just drink lots of water and stretch. you'll never get it again unless you work on new muscles or stop exercising for about a week.
>>
>>39537128
Listen OP, you made the most common newbie mistake: You did more than you should have on your first day. Soak in a hot epsom salt bath for half an hour, do a couple sets of stretches, get a good nights' sleep tonight, and the next day you go back, be more conservative on how much weight and how much overall work you do at the gym. In a couple weeks of consistent effort the soreness and lack of mobility will ease up, assuming you don't keep trying to do too much.
>>
alright this all makes me feel better, i really want to keep going but holy fuck my entire existence hurts right now. probably gonna go do this >>39537154 for a day or two and see what happens then try the gym again
>>
>>39537166
Don't listen to this guy, go hard again it will definitely be slightly better this time and in a couple weeks the doms will be gone. Soon enough you'll miss them. Also when you warm up and start working out you barely notice that anyway
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.