[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you guys keep working out when sick? Im laid up with a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: afterstealingpanties.jpg (7KB, 269x187px) Image search: [Google]
afterstealingpanties.jpg
7KB, 269x187px
How do you guys keep working out when sick? Im laid up with a cold (blocked nose/bad cough) went to the gym yesterday and could hardly finish my sets without coughing.
pls help /fit/ dont want sickness goblin to taky my gainz :(
>>
>>39536867
Just man the fuck up puss face
>>
File: 1480254378863.jpg (21KB, 720x689px) Image search: [Google]
1480254378863.jpg
21KB, 720x689px
if you don't work out because of runny nose you are a bitch and will never make it
>>
Rest you dumbass. Don't get others sick
>>
File: 1477929147496-fit.png (8KB, 450x401px) Image search: [Google]
1477929147496-fit.png
8KB, 450x401px
Dude same. It's that time of year I guess.

I was looking forward to squatting today like I always do. But just the thought of lifting heavy without being able to breathe makes me frustrated and not want to go.
>>
>>39536867
I would suggest you to make an effort and lift anyway, focus on completing your sets and nothing more. Though doing cardio exercises while sick if you have fever is an absolute torture.
Oh and try drinking hot tea with honey and lemon juice before going to sleep. You will get cured incredibly faster.
>>
File: feels1.jpg (9KB, 200x252px) Image search: [Google]
feels1.jpg
9KB, 200x252px
>>39536963
>>39536880
probably the worst feeling ever, tried to do my post workout cardio and did 5 minute treadmill instead of 20. Coughed out by the end everyone was staring so i just left
>>
Training while sick or injured is fucking stupid and will impede your progress and ability to recover.
>>
>>39536879
Pretty much this, now youve put a few other gym goers in the same possition because you dont know how to take care of yourself, faggot.
>>
>>39536867
pussy
>>
>>39536867
>How do you guys keep working out when sick?
You DON'T. You STAY HOME and keep your GERMS to yourself and not infect other people, you skeeze.
>>
>>39536867
Working out while sick is the worst thing you can do. Just don't do it. You'll be better off in the long run with rest

>t exercise biology major and medical student
>>
I'm on the tail end of a sinus infection here and I'm wondering the same thing, all I have is piercing pain on the inside of my right eyesocket and I'm wondering if I should work out tomorrow or wait for thursday, what do you guys think?
>>
I have a moderate cough and some nasal congestion (it was worse yesterday) and I am not going today. It was a difficult decision though, but in the long run 1 day does not matter.

I'd rather recover fully than fuck get some throat infection and then fall out of my gym routine for 2 weeks.
>>
>>39537362
dont do it, wait for thursday. thank me later.
>>
>>39536867
FUCK YOU FOR SCREENING YOUR GERMS AROUND
SEROOUSLY FUCK YOU
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.